Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing (3408 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by meekyrozzay: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2016
I THINK THAT'S MY CLOSEST CHOICE TO BE HAPPY AGAIN, COS I CANT BEAR THE PAIN
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by falconey(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2016
let it go man , that was past.

that is just one guy what if you discover 5-10 guys , what will you do ? kill yourself ?

dude I know it is hard to let go , be patient with your self with time your will heal , don't destroy what you both built for 2years because of 5minutes intercourse with a guy that doesn't matter right now , I dont think it worth it a bit .

let it go !
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2016
cool cool cool cool man forget about the past..
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Young03(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Where u guys in a relationship when it happened or u met her after u friend has slept with her?

I need answers
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by ephemm(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
meekyrozzay:
(I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing) I THINK THAT'S MY CLOSEST CHOICE TO BE HAPPY AGAIN, COS I CANT BEAR THE PAIN

Ur story is incomplete. Did she sleep with him on ur wedding night or she just dated him in the past before u married her?

Has she been faithful afterwards?
After the divorce, if u marry another, do u know who the next ho will sleep with?

Keep ur woman bro! Just stay far from ur bestman, he is worse than the woman.
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by decatalyst(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2016
The cheating is legendary and at the same time epic! grin

1 Like

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by murphyibiam15(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
j
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by PussyMechanic(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
U hear d one weh she don do in d past, wan divorce. If you hear d recent one nko?

Just go find the best lady too and do ya own

In mathematics, if u cross-multiply, u would get a balanced equation.

7 Likes

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by murphyibiam15(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
meekyrozzay:
I THINK THAT'S MY CLOSEST CHOICE TO BE HAPPY AGAIN, COS I CANT BEAR THE PAIN
guy u've not made sense....if u need people's opinion and for this ur post to be in fp; explain what happened in details
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by meekyrozzay: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
@MURPHYIBIAM15 what else do you wanna know. My best man said this while we were having a serious issue and he made that statement without details. i got home and my wife confirmed it, it was 7 months before we got married, i was out of town for bussiness for 5 weeks and this shit happened. And since then i just got to know. isn't this cray?
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by thorpido(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2016
meekyrozzay:
what else do you wanna know. My best man said this while we were having a serious issue and he made that statement without details. i got home and my wife confirmed it, it was 7 months before we got married, i was out of town for bussiness for 5 weeks and this shit happened. And since then i just got to know. isn't this cray?
Before you got married.
Let it go bro.What is most important now is that you are her man and she doesn't have a relationship with the guy anymore( confirm that).
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by 5minsmadness: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
meekyrozzay:
@MURPHYIBIAM15 what else do you wanna know. My best man said this while we were having a serious issue and he made that statement without details. i got home and my wife confirmed it, it was 7 months before we got married, i was out of town for bussiness for 5 weeks and this shit happened. And since then i just got to know. isn't this cray?

undecided

undecided

undecided
In fact. I for say u be mumu but I dey fast.
You've been living happily for 2yrs and now want to divorce her cos of this?

undecided
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by murphyibiam15(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
meekyrozzay:
now you've come with the actual details i meant...thats to say this actually happened wen u were dating her and planing for the marriage..and your wife has even confirmed it.....truth is that he might have been sleeping with ur wife all the while wen u weren't around and even now u are married with her.

is so crazy..but then how many child(ren) has she given u?

2 Likes

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Nbote(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2016
PussyMechanic:

In mathematics, if u cross-multiply, u would get a balanced equuation.
EPIC!
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Dotwillis1(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
choi! that best man should be shot angry
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by meekyrozzay: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
@murphyibiam15 no kid yet. But we had plans for kid soonest before i got to learn of this.
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by meekyrozzay: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2016
@pussymaniac i studied mathematics if you cross multiply this, rhe equation can never get balanced. so be serious if you saying a thing.
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by thekingisback: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Divorce that woman asap. How are you even sure she hasn't been sleeping with him even now you guys are married? That's why it's good to know a woman's past before marrying her. A woman with a very dirty past shouldn't be made a wife.

5 Likes

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2016
once debe always debe ! Once a man has gone there ,he will always have the keys to unlock the treasure.
Study the two of them,if you think she has repented and she's sorry let it go;if you feel otherwise cut it off!

3 Likes

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by TrollTrap: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Were you guys together when she slept with the guy?

1 Like

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Kenneth205(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2016
decatalyst:
The cheating is legendary and at the same time epic! grin

Really? grin
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by flokii: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Dotwillis1:
choi! that best man should be shot angry

Why na undecided

D wife wey go open yarnsh down nko?
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Lexxyburg(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2016
I just can't see myself marrying from this country.

1 Like

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Richiy(f): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Lexxyburg:
I just can't see myself marrying from this country.

This kind of thing and even worse happens everywhere!!! Go to Quora.com and read their relationship thread, you will see real demented stories from all over the globe!
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by mizzbouqui(f): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Pics or adonbilivit
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by FreeSpirited: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
All i have to say is that they are still fvcking themselves. Even if he divorced her they would continue their fvckery. its just one of those life shits. Take heart and follow your mind.

2 Likes

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Lexxyburg(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Richiy:

This kind of thing and even worse happens everywhere!!! Go to Quora.com and read their relationship thread, you will see real demented storied from all over the globe!
I still prefer foreign women. Naija gals especially aren't loyal.
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Lexxyburg(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Cheat on me with 'just a kiss' and that's the end. No explanations.

3 Likes

Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by Richiy(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Lexxyburg:
I still prefer foreign women. Naija gals especially aren't loyal.

We all have choices tongue

....i wish ya the best then! Send me a pic kiss
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by GoldenJAT(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2016
my best man!! I'm off
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by dhardline(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Stories like this scare the crap out of me,Especially when i know that i tend to love with everything i've got. I pray the lady i get married to loves the same way too.Nothing beats having a faithful wife/husband and knowing that even if you travel for six months she/he can endure.

Brother the Lord is your strength,if she has truly repented and is remorseful about it then i think you should forgive her and move ahead.But remember that only a true Christian home can be really void of all this issues.
Re: I Got To Know She Slept With My Best Man After 2 Years Of Marriage. Am Divorcing by murphyibiam15(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
meekyrozzay:
@murphyibiam15 no kid yet. But we had plans for kid soonest before i got to learn of this.
if u truly love this ur wife make her say the act of contrition for you....no need severing the marriage but discuss very well with her since she did it before u guys got married. If u play mature she will be perpetually indebted and her conscience will judge her....dont go cheating on her bc of this bc u may end up with stds...

good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You ? / Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section? / If You’re Not Married At 26, Prepare To Remain Single Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.