Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote (30750 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud / Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Toofan007: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
aaronson:
No sir, We started getting enslaved immediately after WorldWar 2, From the onset of conquest of empires down to World war 1, Capitalism was a normal phenomenon, then some set Jewish banker who intend controlling the world through the bank financed wars between countries and made money off the wars example, battle of the waterloo Napoleon war, World war 1 etc.

But after world war 1 ended, these set of jewish bankers loose grip of world control but was still wealthy, so they devised another means of controlling the world by ruling from behind the scene. Keep in mind, these Jewish bankers even borrows countries government money as a matter of fact they are what we call WORLD BANK today.

So, the new plan was to rule from behind the scene and make governments their puppets, then they started advocating for communism, How?

They sponsored Karl Max education and to teach people on communism and preach communism, then countries like soviet union, Italy and the likes fell for it.

Hitler my Hero disregarded it but if Hitler wasn't anti-semitic, he would have not have been painted evil rather another version of Mahatma Ghandi. So, Hitler disregard communism and instead was committed to his people as a Fascist dictator and Nazi Germany was like Heaven................

This is lot of history am tryna compress to give you timeline of world history but am tired already and I'm sorry I can't continue, I'm hungry and my phone is going dead on me. Just conduct research and continue from where I stopped. Make sure every online article and materials you read are referenced otherwise, you reading a lie.
Nazi Germany was like heaven? Really it's okay if Hitler is your hero, but please don't try to rewrite history.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by CrudeGH: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense upon nonsense!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by T5OM: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense upon nonsense!

Help please!!! Somebody help! !! let's rush our ghanian brother to a rehab..before it's too late.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Kgdavid(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
Crap! What do you know about free market economy?

You nigerians are damn hypocrites! Your country has arbitrary imposed sweeping ban on imports of several items from Ecowas countries yet you want west african countries to open their borders to goods from your country, huh? Is that your idea of a free market economy?

I don't give a fvck about nigerian businesses in Ghana. If I had my way, no nigerian will trade in Ghana! Call it whatever you like. Ghana has at least 5 cement manufacturing companies, some have been producing for more than 50 years and producing enough to meet national demand. So, dangote is not filling any existing shortfall. Also, by law, bagged cement are not to be imported into Ghana, which is exactly what dangote is doing.

Knowing you nigerians, will you have allowed a Ghanaian company to import bagged cement into your country?

Lol and why are you so angry this fine evening? it's friday mann, time to chill.

Fact is, having investors in the country is good. I can't see why i would care about having a Ghanaian investing in Nigeria. It's mostly great for the economy. Investors from all over the globe are in Nigeria. No big deal

And if Dangote is not filling any shortfall then he is only wasting his own money, then what is your beef?
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by musicwriter(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
aaronson:
No sir, We started getting enslaved immediately after WorldWar 2, From the onset of conquest of empires down to World war 1, Capitalism was a normal phenomenon, then some set Jewish banker who intend controlling the world through the bank financed wars between countries and made money off the wars example, battle of the waterloo Napoleon war, World war 1 etc.

But after world war 1 ended, these set of jewish bankers loose grip of world control but was still wealthy, so they devised another means of controlling the world by ruling from behind the scene. Keep in mind, these Jewish bankers even borrows countries government money as a matter of fact they are what we call WORLD BANK today.

So, the new plan was to rule from behind the scene and make governments their puppets, then they started advocating for communism, How?

They sponsored Karl Max education and to teach people on communism and preach communism, then countries like soviet union, Italy and the likes fell for it.

Hitler my Hero disregarded it but if Hitler wasn't anti-semitic, he would have not have been painted evil rather another version of Mahatma Ghandi. So, Hitler disregard communism and instead was committed to his people as a Fascist dictator and Nazi Germany was like Heaven................

This is lot of history am tryna compress to give you timeline of world history but am tired already and I'm sorry I can't continue, I'm hungry and my phone is going dead on me. Just conduct research and continue from where I stopped. Make sure every online article and materials you read are referenced otherwise, you reading a lie.

Indeed, that's what I said. I compressed everything as neo-capitalist slavery. The world wars itself were power plays by the same international money bags and entities that wanted to control the world.

The video below contains everything you're talking about, and I call it neo-capitalist slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682YcaqVs7w
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
hahahahaha I blame that dirty, smelly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a coachcroch like you! The last time I checked you shitnigerians were feeding from dustbins grin hahahah maggot-infested dustbins embarassed cry what do you expect from that kind of brain-dead maggot?

[s][/s]
Recycled jeers, pinhead. Was your mother not giving our security guard free penile gags to hide her from Nigerian officials who were sweeping Ghanaians away during the ghana must go era?

Wretched simpleton! Accursed imbecilic mongoloid from a long chain of slaves!!!!

90% of your national budget is depended on foreign aids.

Your fathers were itinerant vagabonds living on their knees, you are born to walk their path.

Wasted birth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by T5OM: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
hahahahaha I blame that dirty, smelly thing that opened its legs to give birth to a coachcroch like you! The last time I checked you shitnigerians were feeding from dustbins grin hahahah maggot-infested dustbins embarassed cry what do you expect from that kind of brain-dead maggot?

[s][/s]

A diseased rhesus monkey must have played the role of a surrogate mum! You shit-faced Ghanaian. Perversion surrounds you like the soot in your father's hut! You couldn't counter my factual accusation of your country being in debt to your overlords (Nigerians) 'cause you have nothing on us like your whoring sister .

Even your moniker describes how backwar your hellhole is - CRUDE GH. The only time you'd ever come before Nigeria is an alphabetical list of countries of the world.

Dimwitted raccoon!

4 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:

Nonsense upon nonsense!
This is what NIGERIA has reduced your country into! That's your heritage, my boy.

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by CrudeGH: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that your human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked? grin grin

In nigeria, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals..like goats,sheep and cows!
grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
T5OM:

A diseased rhesus monkey must have played the role of a surrogate mum! You shit-faced Ghanaian. Perversion surrounds you like the soot in your father's hut! You couldn't counter my factual accusation of your country being in debt to your overlords (Nigerians) 'cause you have nothing on us like your whoring sister .

Even your moniker describes how backwar your hellhole is - CRUDE GH. The only time you'd ever come before Nigeria is an alphabetical list of countries of the world.

Dimwitted raccoon!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by CrudeGH: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin Can anyone tell me how many SHITnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in SHITnigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
TheInkredible:
This is what NIGERIA has reduced your country into! That's your heritage, my boy.
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
[b]
CrudeGH:

hahahaha fueckeduppedness grin The Toilet Named Shitnigeria grin no wonder they are fleeing to Ghana in droves, suffering n smiling grin and scrambling for Ghanaian passports grin nigerian passport na shit paper grin 12 shitnigerians control the economy of shitnigeria grin and the rest of its 200 millions mumus are dirt poor grin https://www.nairaland.com/1650478/12-people-control-nigeria-economy cool hahahaha these mudder fuggers are worse than slaves grin grin roforoforoforofo hehehehehehehe chei

[s][/s]

Only 12% of Ghanaians have internet access! More than half the population do not have a GSM phone as active subscribers!

Not until GTB came to Ghana, more than 70% of Ghanaians don't own a bank account!!!

Your fathers were failures!!! Their only gift was hawking porridge beans and rice while their women's ambition is to get pregnant for any Nigerian male!

If a tsunami wipes Ghana off the face of the earth, no one will notice!

25 million fuckheads with no billionaire!!!

That's why your fathers were no better than circus clowns!!![/b]

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by CrudeGH: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dummy, stvpid mudder fugger! what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
TheInkredible:
Recycled jeers, pinhead. Was your mother not giving our security guard free penile gags to hide her from Nigerian officials who were sweeping Ghanaians away during the ghana must go era?

Wretched simpleton! Accursed imbecilic mongoloid from a long chain of slaves!!!!

90% of your national budget is depended on foreign aids.

Your fathers were itinerant vagabonds living on their knees, you are born to walk their path.

Wasted birth!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by CrudeGH: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin my funny and stvpid dog! grin grin you sound very hungry, frustrated and angry.huh? hahahahahaha fucleduppedness who wont be when you are a citizen of a dustbin country? grin a certified sh1thole grin OMG! Do you know the number of phone calls I get each from desperate mudder fugging shitnigerians wanting to flee to Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin you need to get your head examined asap for excessive inhalation of generator fumes grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha

[s]
TheInkredible:

Only 12% of Ghanaians have internet access! Less than half the population do not have a GSM phone as active subscribers!

Not until GTB came to Ghana, more than 70% of Ghanaians don't own a bank account!!!

Your fathers were failures!!! Their only gift was hawking porridge beans and rice while their women's ambition is to get pregnant for any Nigerian male!

That's why your fathers were no better than circus clowns!!!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by CrudeGH: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fuelish maggot! a country of 200 miserable and cork-sucking mudder fuggers grin grin grin grin a country of one billionaire and 200 million impoverished goats grin and you are not even ashamed to say this? shocked MUMU-in-Chief grin grin grin grin

[s]
TheInkredible:

Only 12% of Ghanaians have internet access! Less than half the population do not have a GSM phone as active subscribers!

That's why your fathers were no better than circus clowns!!!
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by T5OM: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that your human eating, coc-k suckin, sub human vile beasts are so phucked? grin grin

In nigeria, young girls are impregnated and kept in secret locations. When they give birth, the babies are taken away and sold to the highest bidder! LOL. Just like they do for animals..like goats,sheep and cows!
grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Worthless bastard! You'd never be more than the village towncrier your father was.

As crude as your sobriquets depicts, Ghanaians are still literally modern day Shylocks - they take pounds of flesh - and take their crassness to whole new level by eating it.
http://www.ghanamma.com/2013/07/23/10-most-chilling-stories-of-modern-day-cannibalism/

A shocking 30% rate of teenage pregnancy! The average Ghanaian girl starts fùcking at age 11. http://www.graphic.com.gh/news/general-news/teenage-pregnancy-in-ghana-assessing-situation-and-moving-forward.html

Little wonder why your younger sister was the community's blôwjob champion before she turned 13. cheesy cheesy

You're a curse even witches can't decipher. The only thing you'd time you'd higher than your father is being buried in a 3-foot grave!

3 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
musicwriter:

Indeed, that's what I said. I compressed everything as neo-capitalist slavery. The world wars itself were power plays by the same international money bags and entities that wanted to control the world.

The video below contains everything you're talking about, and I call it neo-capitalist slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=682YcaqVs7w
Cool, very well but then, Never heard of neo-capitalist, that threw me off for a minute, I only know neo-capitalist falls under the category of neoliberalism which has made the third world nations slaves to the first world nations.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by MadCow1: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
your father, your mama and your entire shitty country is sick! grin grin grin grin hahahaha shitnigeria shocked

[s][/s]

Charley you better go find food chop.. Wether Ghana likes it or not Dangote is coming to Ghana.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by musicwriter(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
aaronson:
Cool, very well but then, Never heard of neo-capitalist, that threw me off for a minute, I only know neo-capitalist falls under the category of neoliberalism which has made the third world nations slaves to the first world nations.

Yes, the neoliberals are people saying the same thing you and I saying!. It's not a political party, they don't live in America or Europe or Asia. It's a worldwide ideology for economic liberalism- wealth in the hands of everybody instead of few corporations.

Neo-capitalist slavery is just a term I prefer using to refer to capitalism as it is today.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by T5OM: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
grin grin grin grin grin my funny and stvpid dog! grin grin you sound very hungry, frustrated and angry.huh? hahahahahaha fucleduppedness who wont be when you are a citizen of a dustbin country? grin a certified sh1thole grin OMG! Do you know the number of phone calls I get each from desperate mudder fugging shitnigerians wanting to flee to Ghana? grin grin grin grin grin you need to get your head examined asap for excessive inhalation of generator fumes grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahaha

[s][/s]
You use too many laughing emoticons which means one thing : you're trying too hard to come off as pained by the factual trolling of the 'Doomnistan' you call 'Ghana'.
Overwhelmed with emotions, you can no longer dig up facts to repel the attacks on your person and your country. You've failed your countrymen again like your father failed his community when he sold the village gong for a mug-full of illicit gin.

May you remain as worthless as your sister's brutalized cûnt!

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
musicwriter:

Yes, the neoliberals are people saying the same thing you and I saying!. Neo-capitalist slavery is just a term I prefer using to refer to capitalism as it is today.
okay, thought as much.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by nigerianvenom(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
JiggamanGh:

No bad belle but Dagonte has a monopoly on everything in Nigeria, from the food you eat, cement used to build your house, to the gas you put in your car. We won't allow him especially since we have the best transportation sysytem in west Africa. We don't need the death trap he has been providing Nigerians.

Do u understand the term monopoly? Ghana and illiteracy
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Shitnigerians and fuelishness and stvpidity grin there are more illiterates in your Godforsaken Sh1thole grin in your country, university graduates can't speak english grin grin grin grin even sef your NYSC people don talk am grin

[s]
nigerianvenom:

Do u understand the term monopoly? Ghana and illiteracy
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hahahahaha I hope he will do something for the million of your fellow apes overcrowding our jails,huh?

[s]
MadCow1:

Charley you better go find food chop.. Wether Ghana likes it or not Dangote is coming to Ghana.
[/s]

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by postmann: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
T5OM:

Dimwitted raccoon!

Ah! Take it easy bro, for the scripture says that when you go for harvest, do not clean up all the produce but leave a handful for the less privilege. Please have mercy on our little impoverished neighbour which happens to be just a trifling dot on the African map.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Codes151(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't hate dangote. But I just wished he could shift his money away from naija economy! Makes him a monopoly! If his biz shrinks it's affects the country. The fall in naira against dollars , he's one of the reasons!

EG: bill Gates, richer than dangote. Take his cash out, the US econom still firm!

Learn about George Soros
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Domislaz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
K4:
Shitnigerians and fuelishness and stvpidity grin there are more illiterates in your Godforsaken Sh1thole grin in your country, university graduates can't speak english grin grin grin grin even sef your NYSC people don talk am grin

[s][/s]

Crawl back to the hole you came out from. You chromosomally Aberrant caricature of an hominid. Next time you want to make a post in this forum, use English. Stop expressing your self with neanderthal language.

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Suck my dick, stvpid,evil shitnigerian with inferiority complex! Ghanaian will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, mudder fuggerz! grin grin

You should thank those Ghanaian teachers who made a big differences in your miserable lives grin grin grin

Being Ghanaian is an honour so deal with it. Shinigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it.
grin grin grin

[s]
Domislaz:

Crawl back to the hole you came out from. You chromosomally Aberrant caricature of an hominid. Next time you want to make a post in this forum, use English. Stop expressing your self with neanderthal language.
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
CrudeGH:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Can anyone tell me how many SHITnigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in SHITnigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]

Gold was discovered in Ghana before NIGERIA found oil yet your country is one of Africa's poorest.

A country with a $50 dollar economy!!!! That's not even up to the economy of Lagos.

Your president is the beggar in the community of Presidents.

Ghana isn't even in the Top 10 African countries on economic basis!

War ravaged Sudan is ahead of you. Born failures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / Guide To Sheabutter Opportunities, Export, Extraction And Refinery In Nigeria / BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.