Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) (39387 Views)

Six Cars Or Six Packs? Nigerian Ladies Choose (VIDEO) / I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Spidermon: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
ireeneony:
Lol..
I will pray about it!

Six cars all the way.....and he's gonna gift me one car grin

see her mouth like giraffe's poosie. go steal the car na.
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by DICKtator: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
majekdom2:
I guess you are talking based on your levels forgetting that not every one will be on your level of thoughts and achievements. There are billionaires with more than 6 cars- Not Nigerians alone now. I saw an american's fleet o cars on CNN yesterday. I ll check for his name again. Would you see his mentally ill?
A billionaire has more than 6 cars in America? And not for business purpose but for his personal use?

Wooow!!!. The amount he would pay for licence,insurance,registration and maintenance may soon turn him to a millionaire.

Unless he just parked it all at home without renewing the above and the cost of maintenance for such stationary vehicles would be ernomous!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Girl360(f): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
DICKtator:

Are you serious?

Go and tell Tyson Beckford and the likes that!!

Learn how to think like there is no box

And success would smile on you!

grin grin grin grin

Yesss I am gringringrin

Errhh Tyson Beckford's case is very different and quite rare... gringringrin

He has 'em packs and the moneyyyy gringringrin

But this time we're choosing, and I'll definitely go for a Dangote over an Iyanya all day... gringringrin

Who six packs epp? undecided

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Alezy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Person wey don chop no dey get 6packs but at all at all naim bad pass... Therefore 4cars2packs....=6package I'm not greedy
Smiles. ..i love Ur package

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by DICKtator: 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Girl360:

Yesss I am gringringrin

Errhh Tyson Beckford's case is very different and quite rare... gringringrin

He has 'em packs and the moneyyyy gringringrin

But this time we're choosing, and I'll definitely go for a Dangote over an Iyanya all day... gringringrin

Who six packs epp? undecided

gringringrin

I'm sorry

You actually didn't understand my point.

My point was that picking a guy with six packs over a guy with cars may not be a wise decision because a guy with six packs can use it to secure a modelling contract and

become rich (at least you would be able to know his source of income) than someone with six cars that are not for sale or business purpose!!!

"Never despise humble beginnings"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by tommychow(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is a foolish question made up by lazy, fat, potbellied and physically unattractive men to justify being lazy, fat, potbellied and physically unattractive. They're trying to belittle struggling men who fortunately look fitter than them and STUPID NIGERIAN GIRLS are feeding their ego by answering this pointless question.

Anyone who thinks getting ripped is so damn easy, I'll give you one year to change from fat to ripped and it won't be enough. It takes A LOT of hardwork and dedication to turn your body around but Nigerians are ignorant and backwards as usual. Not saying a nigga should be broke, who doesn't want to live a good life? My point is, this question is ignorant af because choosing to have a ripped body isn't a compensation for not having money.
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by CSTR12: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
chydii:
Some of us still prefer six packs ooo.
#selfmade ladies
Why would an intelligent self-made lady go for six pack ? Any lazy fool with no ambition can have six packs just by working out, but very few guys are intelligent enough to earn enough for 6 cars.
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Girl360(f): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
DICKtator:

I'm sorry

You actually didn't understand my point.

My point was that picking a guy with six packs over a guy with cars may not be a wise decision because a guy with six packs can use it to secure a modelling contract and

become rich (at least you would be able to know his source of income) than someone with six cars that are not for sale or business purpose!!!

"Never despise humble beginnings"

grin grin grin grin
Uhhmm thanks for the explanation, but I like em already made. grin

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
DICKtator:

A billionaire has more than 6 cars in America? And not for business purpose but for his personal use?

Wooow!!!. The amount he would pay for licence,insurance,registration and maintenance may soon turn him to a millionaire.

Unless he just parked it all at home without renewing the above and the cost of maintenance for such stationary vehicles would be ernomous!!

grin grin grin grin
For whatever purposes. My point is, people have differe taste o luxury, that does not make them insane.

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by ifeomaekol(f): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Both----if the guy is a hustler, he ll definetely hv the six packs n the six cars cos no time to over relax n start developing breasts like one kenyan man.
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by DICKtator: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Girl360:
Uhhmm thanks for the explanation, but I like em already made. grin

Hahahahahahaha, thanks for the insight

You are entitled to your opinion

Unfortunately,this may be the reason why there is "chop and clean mouth" men squad that understands that some ladies are just there for the money

So they play games and move on...............

They know what you are thinking, that's why they would always play a fast one on ...........

grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by fweshlee(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
miccheck58:
Some broke ass niggas be like..... "money is not everything"
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Aadetola1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
DICKtator:

Unfortunately,this may be the reason why there is "chop and clean mouth" men squad that understands that some ladies are just there for the money
They know what you are thinking, that's why they would always play a fast one on ...........
grin grin grin grin
true talk
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Girl360(f): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2016
DICKtator:

grin grin grin grin
Alright Sir.

I'll keep that in mind grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Alezy:
Smiles. ..i love Ur package

Aaawww... Really... Thank
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Alezy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
SlimBrawnie:

your welcome.

happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Alezy(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
SlimBrawnie:

how're you this morning?
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by chydii(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
CSTR12:
Why would an intelligent self-made lady go for six pack ? Any lazy fool with no ambition can have six packs just by working out, but very few guys are intelligent enough to earn enough for 6 cars.
Why would the same type of lady need a guy with 6 cars when she can sufficiently carter for herself. For all I know she can change the guy's life. Men aren't the only ones allowed to do that
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by chydii(f): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
lonelydora:

Just imagine? Only if you are not a Nigerian.
I am Nigerian and I grew up here, still here. Not all ladies want em already made. For the rest of your stay with him, its always gonna be "...if not because of me you couldn't have had this...or that"

1 Like

Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by lonelydora: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
chydii:

I am Nigerian and I grew up here, still here. Not all ladies want em already made. For the rest of your stay with him, its always gonna be "...if not because of me your couldn't have had this...or that"

Lol.
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by bencarson007(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2017
grin grin
chydii:
Some of us still prefer six packs ooo.
#selfmade ladies
. Some #selfmade ladies deceiving themselves since 15BC... I don hear you
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by bizzy500: 9:01pm On May 14, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Person wey don chop no dey get 6packs but at all at all naim bad pass... Therefore 4cars2packs....=6package I'm not greedy
wthell
Re: Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) by Chichi4you: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.