Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One (5522 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by lewispius: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
I was most definitely not surprised after I read the story, which was sent to Joro Olumofin – the guy who went on a date with a UNILAG lady shared his encounter on how heartless she was to him after the date.

Below is what he shared:

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/11/08/i-will-never-date-unilag-girls-again-nigerian-guys-shares-his-encounter-with-one/

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by kinggogo: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
E pain am DIE!!!!! grin grin

U no knw say na so so oloshos full dat school

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by nicerichard05: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
nnn

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by RoyalBlak007: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hard Rock Cafe.. grin
you sure treated her well grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2016

just one encounter and you're making noise? grin

Easy with the generalisation jaweh ...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Maxi112: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
no be unilag again?

its written on their foreheads (olosho)

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
That girl that will be looking for a god-fearing man as a husband in future.
If a guy breaks her heart she will remove her bear-bear in her private part and begin to Swear at him forgetting that she is a Jezebel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Mologi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
So what happened next?.....

did join them clubbing....

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by nerdfrost(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin na today?

na normal unilag b*tch be that na

they're just sex objects nothing moreundecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin Nice lesson... Sha Broda No be all and only Unilag girls get this kain spirit, even the sister sister in your church choir get am too. tongue Issokay make the guy chop hug

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by iamdynamite(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

just one encounter and you're making noise? grin

Easy with the generalisation jaweh ...

are you an akokite

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
iamdynamite:
are you an akokite

Nope... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by iamdynamite(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Nope... undecided

smile.................well its one of those things

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Benjom(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
You self. See wetin you wan carry?... It's your greediness that brought you into this unrecoverable mess. You'll do well to caution the ulterior motive of your 'konji' (na bastid).

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
You dey complain of unilag, you never jam uniport girls i guess.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by photoshoot(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mtcheew, the one wey dem dey do for guys inside campus sef worse pass did guy own. At least he must have chop am.

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Suspect33(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
What is that secret sin that can wipe your name from the Book of life? Your best friend may not know! Even your wife or husband may not know! But you know and God knows! Settle with God now or you may weep Forever In Eternity!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by elegantslayer(f): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
kinggogo:

grin
kinggogo:

e rily pain am
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
This the problem, you don't know much about the girl and you are keen to deplete your funds for her. You caused this issue now you label every female from UNILAG the same.
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Julietcutie(f): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
lol
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Suspect33:
What is that secret sin that can wipe your
name from the Book of life? Your best
friend may not know! Even your wife or
husband may not know! But you know
and God knows! Settle with God now or
you may weep Forever In Eternity!
Good message.
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
Spent 70k on a Unilag babe? Wtf? UNILAG have the ugliest girls ever! With their heavy make up and ponmo lips. angry
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by lewispius: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Spent 70k on a Unilag babe? Wtf? UNILAG have the ugliest girls ever! With their heavy make up and ponmo lips. angry

grin
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Dinocarex(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
The guy didn't mentioned he paid the cab fare for the lady!! cry cry
Karichika everywhere!! God save us from them
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Jamesmatic(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Yewandequeen(f): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
I cant help but lmao.

Damn. .. what a magalized fellow.

Sorry dear. grin
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by DozieInc(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Guy you went on a date with ashawo... so what were you expecting, now you have learnt abi?
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
eh yah
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
You dey vex sha . One of them did you strong thing abi?
Please gist us. smiley

LastMumu:
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fabulocity:
You dey vex sha . One of them did you strong thing abi?
Please gist us. smiley

Naaah, I'm just saying the plain truth. I'm really not a big fan of generalizing but to be sincere, all the UNILAG girls I have ever met are fugly (_fucking Ugly). Why the _fuck would any sane man spend 70k on a fugly Unilag girl? undecided
Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
You've been meeting the wrong ones, then. I've seen quite a number of smashing beauties among them.
LastMumu:

Naaah, I'm just saying the plain truth. I'm really not a big fan of generalizing but to be sincere, all the UNILAG girls I have ever met are fugly (_fucking Ugly). Why the _fuck would any sane man spend 70k on a fugly Unilag girl? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One by luminouz(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Fabulocity:
You've been meeting the wrong ones, then. I've seen quite a number of smashing beauties among them.
Just tell us Ur one of d smashing beauties! Shikena! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campus Share Nude Photos On Facebook M@sterbating With Her Adult Toy / Well? / (photo) Lady Poses Naked On Boyfriend Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.