Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos (4297 Views)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
ManMountain:

That your cousing is a moorron. What is the name of the company your phantom cousin work with and what is his name, he will be sacked forthwith grin
provide your evidence, he says his cousin works with the company that extracted the crude oil from Bayelsa only to excahnge it with Ambode in Lagos, claiming it's lagos oyel
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

[s]provide your evidence, he says his cousin works with the company that extracted the crude oil from Bayelsa only to excahnge it with Ambode in Lagos, claiming it's lagos oyel[/s]

You need a psychiatric evaluation

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
ManMountain:

You need a psychiatric evaluation
Now you have accepted ambode lied to you lots, can we move on?
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
hmmmmmm shocked te' wan taa' shocked Ambode scamming millions of Lagosians since he resumed office grin I dey laugh ooooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

You don forget me? I won't mind dealing with you again, I'm back and better cheesy cheesy cheesy

Osu Ibo, I deal with your superiors and many have been forced to deactivate there handle. You are a typical rag on nairaland. Everyone pummel your flat head here daily, so i will excuse your ignorance.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:
hmmmmmm shocked te' wan taa' shocked Ambode scamming millions of Lagosians since he resumed office grin I dey laugh ooooo shocked

Another pained Osu spotted. The ugandans are always bitter and angry. What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

[s]Now you have accepted ambode lied to you lots, can we move on[/s]?

Not till you accept that Obiano is a bloody liar. How do you export ugwu to Europe using your teeth to fasten rope? grin grin
Governor Obiano is a foolish lying goat. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Another pained Osu spotted. The ugandans are always bitter and angry. What a shame.

bobo, talk true make devil shame, Ambode discover oil? grin grin the truth is always bitter...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

bobo, talk true make devil shame, Ambode discover oil? grin grin the truth is always bitter...

Are you freeborn or Osu? Talk true and shame the devil.

I am waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Osu Ibo, I deal with your superiors and many have been forced to deactivate there handle. You are a typical rag on nairaland. Everyone pummel your flat head here daily, so i will excuse your ignorance.
you forgot how you were following me everywhere on nairaland after I dealt severely with your intellect... Seems my sabbatical made you forget everything, you want to play with your chi again? don't start what you can't finish
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

even manmountain and aresa knows ambode has been caught pants down grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Are you freeborn or Osu? Talk true and shame the devil.
I am waiting...
I be confirm Izon- man, creek direct....
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
FreeGlobe:

you forgot how you were following me everywhere on nairaland after I dealt severely with your intellect... Seems my sabbatical made you forget everything, you want to play with your chi again? don't start what you can't finish
[/s]

Boring lies from an Osu Iboe, I smashed your flat skull and even follow you but you couldnt follow back. You have been ridiculed and disgraced here many times that you had to hide under Atlanticbreeze moniker.

I am not your mate, i deal with freeborn Iboes and not shameless OSU like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

even manmountain and aresa knows ambode has been caught pants down grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin scam bursted!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Just like the foolish lying Obiano, lying is your second skin grin
I know SR rubbishing your governor is painful like the guy below

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

I be confirm Izon- man, creek direct....

Buhahahaha. Izon indeed. Flat head lying since 1608BC. Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Buhahahaha. Izon indeed. Flat head lying since 1608BC. Pathetic

You wan come visit me for creek? Free boat ride ooo bro or na Lagos u dey, I fit come pick u.....
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:
[s][/s]

Boring lies from an Osu Iboe, I smashed your flat skull and even follow you but you couldnt follow back. You have been ridiculed and disgraced here many times that you had to hide under Atlanticbreeze moniker.

I am not your mate, i deal with freeborn Iboes and not shameless OSU like you.
Look at, I wonder why you have decided to play with your chi all over again, is it because the mods will not allow me play with your brains as usual? Remember how I dealt with you that your fellow ewarriors like superstar started avoiding you? You just never learn, like you like tunde salam
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

You wan come visit me for creek? Free boat ride ooo bro or na Lagos u dey, I fit come pick u.....

I dont visit Osu, i only deal with freeborn Ibos. Sorry bro

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by Goke7: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Now this is childish, but why is it some folks are just pained with the oil in Lagos, I thought it was a joke but mhen this is bitterness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

abeg, them dey find another bottled crude to steal.. leave am jeje for state ofm osun where he dey.. grin grin
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Goke7:
[s]Now this is childish, but why is it some folks are just pained with the oil in Lagos, I thought it was a joke but mhen this is bitterness at its peak[/s]
what is bitterness? where is the evidence or we are just to believe a bottled crude oil is evidence of crude oil in Lagos? nonsense
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by Goke7: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:
My cousin that works with the company said its a lie about any oil in Lagos. that its an organized crime just to include Lagos in the share or the 13% allocation.

will give more details on this latter

Excuse me, so an imaginary 13% will just be dashed out to Lagos like that without oil exploration going on?

Common, do you know the functions of agencies like DPR?

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
FreeGlobe:

Look at, I wonder why you have decided to play with your chi all over again, is it because the mods will not allow me play with your brains as usual? Remember how I dealt with you that your fellow ewarriors like superstar started avoiding you? You just never learn, like you like tunde salam
[/s]

You are definitely mistaking me for someone else. You have been ridiculed by everyone here on nairaland and you want to face me. I smashed your flat head and you started posting pics of one Tunde Salam cos of painment. Lmaooooo

I had to chase you away from that thread yet you making mouth, no wonder ojukwu lied to you gullibles when be ran away from the war. No sense at all. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
ManMountain:

Just like the foolish lying Obiano, lying is your second skin grin
I know SR rubbishing your governor is painful like the guy below
oyinbos in europe are presently consuming ugu made in Anambra as we speak while sahara reporters is dancing awilo... I would have loved for oil exploration to also be going on in lagos as we speak but alas..... grin grin grin grin

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by Goke7: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

what is bitterness? where is the evidence or we are just to believe a bottled crude oil is evidence of crude oil in Lagos? nonsense

You are very bitter and more news are coming your way to feed this bitterness of yours, I thought anambra has tonnes of deposits of oil and gas according to our dear Obiano, have you seen anyone going up in arms about that? This is childish mhen!
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

abeg, them dey find another bottled crude to steal.. leave am jeje for state ofm osun where he dey.. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Goke7:

You are very bitter and more news are coming your way to feed this bitterness of yours, I thought anambra has tonnes of deposits of oil and gas according to our dear Obiano, have you seen anyone going up in arms about that? This is childish mhen!
there is evidence of the oil in Anambra, there is refinery, heck there are even communal clashes over the oil, now what is the evidence of the oil in Lagos?
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

oyinbos in europe are presently consuming ugu made in Anambra as we speak while sahara reporters is dancing awilo... I would have loved for oil exploration to also be going on in lagos as we speak but alas..... grin grin grin grin

Are you related to Ibu? cheesy cheesy grin
If you are not a comedian, then you are in the wrong profession.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

I dont visit Osu, i only deal with freeborn Ibos. Sorry bro
bro no allow profile pix decieve u ooo cheesy grin I be' confirm Izon man ooo, grin
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:
[s][/s]

You are definitely mistaking me for someone else. You have been ridiculed by everyone here on nairaland and you want to face me. I smashed your flat head and you started posting pics of one Tunde Salam cos of painment. Lmaooooo

I had to chase you away from that thread yet you making mouth, no wonder ojukwu lied to you gullibles when be ran away from the war. No sense at all. Lol
aren't you the person that started following me? the was responding to all my posts? you have used over a million handles but we still know you.. I have advised you not to play with your chi, I don't mind getting banned just to put you in your place again.. This is freeglobe, the undefeated champion. cool
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

bro no allow profile pix decieve u ooo cheesy grin I be' confirm Izon man ooo, grin

Story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Queuing In The Villa Vs. Atiku Wailing At Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen / 2023 Southwest Have A Good Chance To Retain Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.