Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos (4306 Views)

Jonathan Lied About Willingly Conceding Defeat To Buhari – Kenny Martins / Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
FreeGlobe:

aren't you the person that started following me? the was responding to all my posts? you have used over a million handles but we still know you.. I have advised you not to play with your chi, I don't mind getting banned just to put you in your place again.. This is freeglobe, the undefeated champion. cool
[/s]

Get lost and stop splashing spit everywhere. You are just ranting and making senseless noise, dont you have shame? I am done wasting my time on an Osu man, i await the freeborn Iboes.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

Story for the gods.
Ok oooo! grin
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:
[s][/s]

Get lost and stop splashing spit everywhere. You are just ranting and making senseless noise, dont you have shame? I am done wasting my time on an Osu man, i await the freeborn Iboes.
Dont fight your chi out of pride.. I have seized your pride on nairaland.. Keep ranting
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 1after: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Dont fight your chi out of pride.. I have seized your pride on nairaland.. Keep ranting

This nairaland rag cant stop splashing spit, typical behaviour of an outcast Osu.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerians when are you going to start using your BRAIN. Do you think its just there, a representation of SALAD CREAM?

SOUTHAFRICA makes so MUCH money to BOASTING THEIR ECONOMY from you Nigerian's VOCAL CORDS and BULGY EYES per second.................by your saying Y'ELLO. And from your being glued to DSTV.

Just from opening your mouths and openning your eyes monies are rolling into SOUTHAFRICA.

Continue digging the SOIL for oil...................LAZY SET OF HUMAN BEINGS.

OIL! OIL!! OIL!!

Awolowo On The Nigerian Civil War

"It appears to me that the causes of the last Civil War lie embedded in the nether realms of such degrading and depraving evils as unemployment; mass ignorance; endemic
and debilitating diseases; low productivity; abuse and misuse of power, bribery and corruption; favouritism and nepotism; ethnocentricity and TRIBALISM; much poverty and much discontent."
- Address to The Nigerian Trade Union Congress (1970): In Voice of Courage, 1981.

The language that counts is not Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, English but.................... TRUTH.

Until we begin to act TRUTHFULLY, being HONEST in all our doings NIGERIA is going NO WHERE irrespective of what TRIBE orΒ  LANGUAGE the President comes from or speaks or which ETHNIC GROUP or GROUPS that supported him to clinching the THRONE.

NIGERIA IS WHAT IT IS TODAY BECAUSE THE ONLY LANGUAGE WE SPEAK IS LIES.

"If you look at history, even recent history, you see that there is indeed progress. . . . Over time, the cycle is clearly, generally upwards. And it doesn't happen by laws of nature. And it doesn't happen by social laws. . . . It happens as a result of hard work by DEDICATED people who are willing to look at problems HONESTLY, to look at them without ILLUSIONS, and to go to work chipping away at them, with no guarantee of success β€” in fact, with a need for a rather high tolerance for failure along the way, and plenty of disappointments". NOAM CHOMSY

All of you who have PRIDE in TRIBE should kindly continue holding your tongues ................... PLEASE.

Tick-Tack there is no time for EMPTY RHETORICS. Ambode is a politician. THEY TELL LIES FOR A LIVING. Why should anyone be surprise if Dicovery of Oil in Lagos is all HOAX.

The Oil that Nigeria has been depending solely upon for donkey years...............has only made a DEHUMANIZED NATION cause of greed.
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by Goke7: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

there is evidence of the oil in Anambra, there is refinery, heck there are even communal clashes over the oil, now what is the evidence of the oil in Lagos?

ok since you believed there is oil in anambra, then free lagos you hear. Equation balanced

1 Like

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by otunbateekay(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
ManMountain:
Freeglobefool, come and lie down here and let me flog foolishness out of your destiny. cheesy cheesy
It pained you that SR busted the lies of your governor.?
. Wicked!
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by otunbateekay(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
ManMountain:

Are you a coward that is afraid of the mods.?
Just go and hide your head under your bugs infested bed. grin
. @Man mountain...Easy o!
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by rrhostomy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Only if this is true
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by ManMountain(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
otunbateekay:
. @Man mountain...Easy o!

If FreeGlobe is not insulting Obi, he will be embarrassing Igbo in general with his usually foolish posts.
He keeps peeping into the thread and running away, none of his tribalistic supporter is here to help him.
Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
ManMountain:

If FreeGlobe is not insulting Obi, he will be embarrassing Igbo in general with his usually foolish posts.
He keeps peeping into the thread and running away, none of his tribalistic supporter is here to help him.

Re: Ambode Lied About Oil Discovery In Lagos by 0xtr136r: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
[s]
superstar1:

Every good news from the land of Oduduwa always turn to bitter pills for Ugandans to swallow and it causes severe heart attack for the relatives of Benjamin Netayanhu from the gully eroded land of flateenoskys aka Red Mudsters.

Rejoice with those that rejoice, so that you own day of rejoicing can come too.
[/s]

Here comes the shameless, demented Agbameta of NL doing what he knows how to do best - displaying foolery and flaunting it as knowledge.

The womb that bore you must be regretting your very existence as you remain worthless to humanity and a curse to your folks.

Your colluding with your biased inhouse mod to hide my comment and place indefinite ban on my handle cannot reduce your eternal pains and miseries.

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is for Lagos and their region to continue to parasitise on SE and SS so as to further their usual bragging of owning Lagos, which ordinarily, under normal condition wouldn't have amounted more than Togo but for the dysfunctional, lopsided system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Agree With Joe Igbokwe On Igbo Attitude / Awo's Resignation Letter After Biafran War And Gowon's Reply. / Jigawa Breaks All Records As Buhari Campaigns. Viewers Discression Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.