Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) (57352 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by bikefab(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
The SP's wife sha...
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by adedoyinbadmus: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
THEY ARE ISREALITES..... LOL

Lol...you are funny. But I agree most Albinos I have come across if not all are Igbos. Don't think I have ever seen yoruba or Hausa albino. Do you know if there is a scientific; biological or genetic reason behind that?[/quote]
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by aleem50(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible. 90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.
igbo Ora in oyo state has the highest number of twins in Nigeria probably Africa also. But what's the problem of you guys in comparing SE, SS, SW, why? Must everything be turned to tribal war, haba.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Dbisector(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

I don't have enough time to explain but like I said Igbos/Hebrews are the chosen children of God. They are the original man. Not a coincidence that Gad, one of the sons of Jacob has a temple today named after him in Anambra called ObiGad meaning temple of Gad. One of Gad's sons named Eri or Nri settled in what is today AguluEri in Anambra also. If you go to the bible now, in the old testament , you will see Gad and Eri there. Is it a coincidence that of all places in the world, it's in Anambra that you have their names. The genes of Igbos are original, powerful and dominant explains why they still give birth to white children and Albinos.Go on YouTube and search Igbo couple gives birth to Caucasian.
this Uduak don't know what he's typing when it comes to twins Yoruba still rule that of Albino maybe Igbo have many
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by kaziblake(f): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible. 90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.
sorry to disappoint you..Yorubas have twins more than any other tribe

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by RGem(f): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yorubas still have the highest rates of twin births in the World.
Uduak2019:

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
waste of mb abeg who dis pishure epp?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by sonnie10: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
wordbank:
Plus d money tony get, him go still collect bride price?
See business

Not bride price but bride wealth. Some of these names were coined to demonized African culture. The tradition of transferring wealth from the groom's family to the bride's family was monetized for convenience. Before now, other items such as livestock, crops, clothing, and house hold items were used for this transfer of wealth. Although, money was gradually substituted for these items, however the money was never a price. The term, Price, makes it seem like the woman is being bought.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Toppie2(f): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

You think I'm lying. Genesis 48:16. Pay attention to Eri's siblings names...Areli, Arodi which are Igbo names.
http://biblehub.com/genesis/46-16.htm

So, were your Eri's siblings named after Igbos or vice-versa?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Scholar8200(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

You think I'm lying. Genesis 48:16. Pay attention to Eri's siblings names...Areli, Arodi which are Igbo names.
http://biblehub.com/genesis/46-16.htm
Pls what do those names mean in English as translated from the Igbo you say they are?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Lakuje4power(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
datola:
Beautiful.

But how possible have the triplets grown up. Was it this or last year the birth of the triplets were announced on Nairaland or billionaire's children grow faster?

Somebody mentioned previously if Yoruba give birth to twins and triplets. As as matter of fact, a town in Oyo state has the world record of highest number of twins reproduction.

Very correct
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by solid3(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Beautiful.

This Saraki wife nearly spoil the picture.

How did she nearly spoil the picture slowpoke?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

yoruba as the highest number of multiple birth in nigeria and africa at large.

www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/people/highlights/010607_twins.shtml
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

You don't know nothing.
Yorubas have the highest multiple birth in Nigeria!!!!!!!
You wan claim that one too? Na wa o
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Yorubas have the highest rate of twin births in Africa-specifically in ogbomoso,Oyo state. I have a set of twin boys,probably because I'm married to them.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by jojosweet(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Beautiful.

she is not bad looking now?
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by dadaijboy: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cute kids
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by afrokid(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Most senseless post I've ever read.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by profmallory(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Abi o, almost every family has at least one set of twins as an extended family member

soulhighman:

The guy just dey talk anyhow jare. My maternal grand mother had three sets of twins, her sisters also gave birth to twins. Even my maternal uncle has twins.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by OscaZee: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tolexander:
Are they triplets or twins with their younger sister!

lol,they all don't have to be same size nah..
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ogunleti01:
Just google the name of a town "Igboora" in ibarapa central of oyo state and you will be amazed. Acknowledge bu the UNICEF as the town with the most number of twins in the world.

You dey mind that dude? Let him count the number of Taye nd Kehinde he knows. Abi dose names are from SS too? #attentionseeker

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

I don't have enough time to explain but like I said Igbos/Hebrews are the chosen children of God. They are the original man. Not a coincidence that Gad, one of the sons of Jacob has a temple today named after him in Anambra called ObiGad meaning temple of Gad. One of Gad's sons named Eri or Nri settled in what is today AguluEri in Anambra also. If you go to the bible now, in the old testament , you will see Gad and Eri there. Is it a coincidence that of all places in the world, it's in Anambra that you have their names. The genes of Igbos are original, powerful and dominant explains why they still give birth to white children and Albinos.Go on YouTube and search Igbo couple gives birth to Caucasian.

See inferiority complex. I wonder why some people are not proud of their origin. The Hebrew you guys are running after don't even know there's a place called Igbo.
If you want to be seen as Hebrew, the God's people; you don't need to look down on your origin. You don't even need to feel the citizens of the nation Israel are superior to you. All you need is give your life to Christ. The original covenant God made with Hebrew would be extended to you. That's all you need. Take it or leave it, you're born an African, a Nigerian, and nothing can change that.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Davidgr8(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
lovely...the the senate president's wife...
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by kandiikane(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

This is actually incorrect. I believe research shows that yorubas have the highest twin birth rate in the world and not just the yorubas in nigeria but countries such as benin and togo. One of the reasons for this is because of their diet.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by wordbank(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
sonnie10:

Not bride price but bride wealth. Some of these names were coined to demonized African culture. The tradition of transferring wealth from the groom's family to the bride's family was monetized for convenience. Before now, other items such as livestock, crops, clothing, and house hold items were used for this transfer of wealth. Although, money was gradually substituted for these items, however the money was never a price. The term, Price, makes it seem like the woman is being bought.
Nothing is for free, there must be a price to pay. In the case of marriage and alike, it's a bit exorbitant
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

The highest NATURAL twinning rate in the WORLD is from the Yoruba tribe. This is what is being taught in medical schools worldwide., and I'm not being funny
However, the chances of natural unassisted fertilization forming triplets is same in every population if I remember.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
kandiikane:

This is actually incorrect. I believe research shows that yorubas have the highest twin birth rate in the world and not just the yorubas in nigeria but countries such as benin and togo. One of the reasons for this is because of their diet.

Yam grin grin- Dioscoreaceae family

Chai, all those yam wey I chop, yet no twins. Na wah o.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
adedoyinbadmus:
THEY ARE ISREALITES..... LOL

Lol...you are funny. But I agree most Albinos I have come across if not all are Igbos. Don't think I have ever seen yoruba or Hausa albino. Do you know if there is a scientific; biological or genetic reason behind that?

Hahahahaah, how can you say you've not seen Yoruba albino.

Have you forgotten one loquacious Yoruba actor called Eleha, that can abuse for Africa?

Albinism is a recessive gene and follows the Mendelian law, if I remember. I think it's also commoner in the east of Naija, but I'm not sure of that statistic.

It may sound funny but even the whites I mean Caucasians do have albinos amongst them too.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by SamiraF: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
emerged01:

If your wife can look that way after four children,commend yourself for taking good care of her.

Gbam! Babyfaced wife of the Senate President, she's a mother of twins herself. Like her simplicity
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by emonkey(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

The Yoruba have the highest twinning rate in the world. Seriously.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by SamiraF: 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Beautiful.

HungerBAD! Your name suits you, your hunger is bad! I tap twins n triplets n looking like Saraki's wife after 4 kids including twins
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
smiley I want Triplets wink They will be so cute.
Chidimba:
I want twins too!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.