Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) (57341 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by dotedote: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
then google "Igbo-Ora and Twins"
Uduak2019:

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible. 90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by aalangel(f): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
flyca:
Somebody is on the loose on this thread. Mods, chain him! angry

Gad ko, Eri ni. undecided
I've Chinese albino before

Which quack mods are you shouting for? Chain him for what?? Did he steal your goat??
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Tunami:
sharaap, dont comment on what you dont know, yoruba has the highest birthrate of twins in the world. An ancient town, "igbo ora" has the highest recorded birthrate of twins in the world.

Igbo ora (meaning Igbo of all). Maybe the guy is right. Maybe it was an Igbo man that first settled in that Igbo ora. cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by TijaniAbu: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
bikefab:
The SP's wife sha...

Nice to see Toyin Saraki in western wear, everything fits this lady. Versatile wife of Senate President, unlike that female tout of Bourdillon that makes children cry.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Tunami(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
ILIDEFI:

Igbo ora (meaning Igbo of all). Maybe the guy is right. Maybe it was an Igbo man that first settled in that Igbo ora. cheesy
lolz.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by TijaniAbu: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Davidgr8:
lovely...the the senate president's wife...

Nice to see Mrs Toyin Saraki in western wear, everything fits this lady. Versatile wife of Senate President, unlike that female tout of Bourdillon that makes children cry.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible. 90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.

The civil war couldn't have damaged the igbo gene pool so badly as to make it produce a congenital mishap like you. No, I absolutely refuse to believe this is possible.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by moststylish(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

i have seen an Yoruba girl is who an Albino when I was serving at Ekiti, so do ur research well before u talk what you don't know. By the way do u even know what causes Albinism
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Shygirl1989(f): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

[color=#770077]
[/color]

Can't believe you actually said that,that's such a myopic view, and so untrue try to do some research so that you talk with facts next time...capiche!!!!! smiley
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by ventilation: 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Have you heard about Igbo ora Oyo state? Almost all their household have atleast 1 set of twins. You need to start reading outside story books $ some ignorant people liked this post grin when the state with the largest production of Twins in Nigeria is Oyo . SMH
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by ventilation: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
datola:
Beautiful.

But how possible have the triplets grown up. Was it this or last year the birth of the triplets were announced on Nairaland or billionaire's children grow faster?

Somebody mentioned previously if Yoruba give birth to twins and triplets. As as matter of fact, a town in Oyo state has the world record of highest number of twins reproduction.

Igbo ora Oyo state, leave those Ugandans let them claim what's not theirs as always.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by ventilation: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ogunleti01:
Just google the name of a town "Igboora" in ibarapa central of oyo state and you will be amazed. Acknowledge bu the UNICEF as the town with the most number of twins in the world.
leave the Uduak make she de spread her lie like mat shior
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Royaltyautos: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
ROYALTY LUXURY RENTAL SERVICE

Rent a Luxury Car and Explore
the Futuristic City of lagos

Are you in need of luxury vehicles for exclusive occasions (Wedding, Birthday Party and Seminar etc.)?
Fortunately for you, we are your envision in reality.

We provide a holistic luxurious experience. The best cars, the best service in the best destinations in lagos.

SELECT THE BEST CARS, SELECT THE BEST SERVICE, SELECT US…… ROYALTY LUXURY RENTAL SERVICE

Below is our select auto line-up and their discounted rates:
2014 Rolls Royce Wraith: 600k
2007 Rolls Royce Phantom: 500k
2014 Lincoln MKT Limo: 250k
2008 Lincoln Town car: 160k
2014 Range Rover Vogue: 250k
2013 M-Benz G63: 250k
2012 Toyota Hilux: 50k
2009 Toyota Corolla:17k

For more infomation contact
Royalty Luxury Rental Service
Tel: 09028448954 & 08075094656
Whatsapp: 08075094656
BBM: 2C0BF565
Email: Royaltyautomobile@gmail.com

P.S: All vehicles are recent models and in excellent states. We can only take in more discounts for a long usage.

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
The man blessing na all rounder,

His Pocket is blessed,

His account Blessed,

His Testicles sef is Blessed.

God is good
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
nefertitiram:

Even with their fathers billions, they couldn't get their hair done! Smh!

Those are valueless things. They are beautiful and very okay as they are. At this age, they should be thought true inner values and not the outer values that are a farce

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by YOLO1(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Tolexander:
Are they triplets or twins with their younger sister!
Theu are not even identical. No resemblance amongst them
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by SmartThief(m): 5:20am On Jul 30, 2016
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!!
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by quivah(f): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2016
glossy6:

Iya beji berekete for Yoruba land. I think Ondo has the highest number of multiple births in the world. Correct me if I am wrong. I am a twin sha and it runs in my lineage.
ondo bawo! n

a town in Oyo state, igboora, actually has the highest number of multiple births in the world, followed by a small town in Brazil.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by glossy6(f): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2016
quivah:

ondo bawo! n

a town in Oyo state, igboora, actually has the highest number of multiple births in the world, followed by a small town in Brazil.

I know a town in the west has the record but wasn't sure, hence I asked for correction.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by prettyslimme(f): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Uduak2019:

undecided
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by kennsville(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Uduak2019:

shut up

dont quote what you know nothin about.

have ever heard of igbora... land of twins in oyo state

based on facts that town has the highest no. of twins in the world. its not hear say ive been there, also read about it.

meanwhile. i am full fledge igbo boy

so dont tribal lash me.
thanks
ogwugo ka oham na onu.

ka chineke dozie okwu
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by babiboo(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2016
[/b]
Uduak2019:

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, [b]have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible.
90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.

I had a neighbour while in school, it's a family. The both parents are black, their 4 kids are all albinos, they are yorubas and Muslims
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by siegfried99(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
haibe:
Lol i cant believe there is one idiot on this thread grin

On the first page for that matter

No need to quote him again as he has received bashings already cheesy

Kwakwakwa grin cheesy

He Is probably a cave man, never been out of his local government before cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.