Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano (33720 Views)

Osinbajo, Ojudu Move To Reconcile Kwankwaso And Ganduje (photos) / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by hoodua467(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Religion - The greatest opium
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by BABANGBALI: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Klin1:

Jazakallahu khairan....
lalasticlala dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by IamAtribalist: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
vislabraye:

Interesting thing is that Saudi doesn't not tolerate terrorism. Did you hear them grant any refugee assylum ?

cool STOP lying. The Saudis exported WAHABISM to the world. Wahabism is the MOST EXTREME form of Islam actively used by terrorist to recruit and support their violence. cool

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Islamic state loading...
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
usba:
[s][/s]

Leave lying to the devil... the govt in kano has built school of various level of education. Only that it seems CAN has hidden such information from you. To make you subservient to manipulation and control.
You guys will not stop lying to your selves. Saudi will never build anything apart from mosque

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by rafsonnggmail(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wetin concerns una? If dem like they shld turn de whole kano state govt house into mosque au e take affect una?
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by saintkash(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
vivalavida:
Instead of building schools in the north,all they do is build more mosques.
The elites wipe up religious sentiments and use the illiterates there as foot soldiers.

I pity this people

say wat u knw or rather wat concerns u.... I bet the number of schools in kano is far more than wat u have in ur state...

less I forget. . read ur post again before u reply me.. smh!!

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Flexyshubzy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Mohammed is a child rapist and a paedophile. Continue slamming your head for that idiot

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by johnmartus(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
but why ?
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Biodun37: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Islamophobia, many of you knock the of early grave over a trivial issue

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by MrLyzzo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
But Catholics and other missionaries built place of worship in the south too.

If you have a prob with the north n Islam... Go n swim in river Niger

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by ginggerxy: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
usba:
[s][/s]

Leave lying to the devil... the govt in kano has built school of various level of education. Only that it seems CAN has hidden such information from you. To make you subservient to manipulation and control.
is can a media house?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by vislabraye(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool STOP lying. The Saudis exported WAHABISM to the world. Wahabism is the MOST EXTREME form of Islam actively used by terrorist to recruit and support their violence. cool

What I mean is that Saudi will not allow fellow terrorists bomb their kingdom. Whether Wahabism or Shiite or wgat have you. Bin Laden us from Saudi but Saudi banned him from coming home. cool

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by danderson(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
This building is an insult considering the taste of finishing. Saudi should do better

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Yaboski: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good one some people ar vomiting robish the number of schools that kano have is far abouve your imagination guy

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by nijabazaar: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
The reason y they would forever be a burden to d south....

people celebrate ma state got so n so investor.....they celebrate mosques..

Current DFID research indicates massive poverty up north instead of empowerment progs.....all they could encourage a Wahabi x to build mosq.

A whole Sanusi with all his education should have known better. Teeming unemployed uneducated youths....no empowerment progs for them.....willin hands for Boko?

Someone give a drink....phuk Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
usba:
[s][/s]

Do you have difficulties using your head? What has CAN got to do with this?
Jaki, dakiki, you need help!

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by IamAtribalist: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
vislabraye:

What I mean is that Saudi will not allow fellow terrorists bomb their kingdom. Whether Wahabism or Shiite or wgat have you. Bin Laden us from Saudi but Saudi banned him from coming home. cool

cool Thanks for the correction. These Saudis are hell bent in spreading Islam to the whole world even if it means through terror. You are right. In their own country if anyone follow their Wahabism and becomes violent as a result they quickly deport them. That was how they deported Bin Ladin to Sudan/Afghanistan. They then spend billion of dollars every year exporting this most toxic of Islam to countries in Africa and South Asia. The target regions of the world that are short on cash and high on ignorance/poverty.

BOKO HARAM WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF NOT FOR SAUDIS EXPORTING WAHABISM. ANY MUSLIM CAN QUOTE ME ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE ON THIS.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by mutvy: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na wa for Christians.Just because Saudi Arabia built a mosque in Nigeria is the reason for all these abuses ?You Christians are highly intolerant. Little wonder why Catholic can not worship in a Baptist Church, Anglican can never worship in Celestial church and on,and on,and on.Shame on all intolerant Christians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by nijabazaar: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
mmsen:
Does Nigeria really need more religion?

Surely a health centre or library would be of more use?

i wonder....a thousand health centres, surplus of libraries would do whole lot of good than worship places.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by AbuTaubah: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
compare the number of churches in your area to the masajid. Bigotry of the highest order. LEAVE ISLAM ALONE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by TeamSimple(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
vivalavida:
The elites wipe up religious sentiments and use the illiterates there as foot soldiers.

I pity this people
Pity your own situation. Stop crying more than the bereaved out of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by hefelove(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
wen ever I see Sanusi I always remember the missing $20billion they now use chibok girls matter to cover it up after that sanusi became Emir nawa for naija this was wen I gave up for this my beloved country

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
vivalavida:

I pity this people
Your a big slowpoke. What of the churches that are built upandan in Nigeria, is anyone complaining ?? You should have shut uo if you had nothing to say or did kano Indigenes complain to you that they are lacking schools? You just sitdown where ever u are and type rubbish, just because a mosque has been built. Blaady Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by sainttwist1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
wahala......
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by jcross19: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
usba:
[s][/s]

can you see? What we are saying that islam have turned a matured man to reason like a goose! Now what concern CAN with mosque or no mosque? That's lie your imam do feed you with ! Oh I remember that today is friday that all muslims do leave their brain in mosque to post nonsense on the forum and carry out their atrocity.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by mmsen: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrLyzzo:
But Catholics and other missionaries built place of worship in the south too.

If you have a prob with the north n Islam... Go n swim in river Niger

Neither is good.

We need to encourage free, rational thought not slave-like dependency on religious myths.

We can do that by ensuring that communities have access to information - internet access and libraries. Not mosques or churches.

This is why I insist that Nigerians agitate over nonsense. People in Nigeria will attack and abuse each other over religion but will sit down in darkness when the power cuts out. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by oluwasegun007(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Plssssss......Mosque only and nothing else.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by jegz25(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
vivalavida:

I pity this people
pity urself 1st u bigot

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Mmoud: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
vivalavida:

I pity this people

concern you

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Mmoud: 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Kingspin(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
usba:
[s][/s]

Unneccessary killings in the North should stop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Said The IGP Is Losing Weight. See The Moment (video, Photo) / Amotekun Kills 3 Youths In Oyo Over Carnival / June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.