Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano (33716 Views)

Osinbajo, Ojudu Move To Reconcile Kwankwaso And Ganduje (photos) / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by adieanthony6: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
vivalavida:
Instead of building schools in the north,all they do is build more mosques.
The elites wipe up religious sentiments and use the illiterates there as foot soldiers.

I pity this people
Am Nt picking any sides bt hw abt d churches around u?
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by mmsen: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
adieanthony6:
Am Nt picking any sides bt hw abt d churches around u?

Building churches is also a waste of resources but there are a number of options when it comes to schools in the South. And literacy rates in the South are high.

You cannot say the same for the North.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by jaggabban: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
My survey from all social media: I discovered Muslims always desist from commenting on issue abt xtianity but reverse is the case on the other hand. Any headline abt Islam or Muslims always turn to be forum for abuse by xtians especially biafran. A sign of frustration which no Jupiter can do nothing about. We don't care really, just for the record. Inna din Inda-llah Al-Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by homesteady(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
I was expecting to see a magnificent structure undecided

So is it because of this small normal structure that a whole governor and emir and all these people gathered to launch? Ha, wonders.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Getintouch2004(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mosques here and there, yet they read their Quran upsidedown.... smh.

....and it doesn't stop them from beheading people in the name of Mohammed.

Kitikpa gba wa chakwa unu dia
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by richeeyo(m): 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
That Arab guy de vex, He was expecting a bigger building,He knows how much he paid
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Mohammed is a child rapist and a paedophile. Continue slamming your head for that idiot
guy, youre stupid for this statement. mad fanatic. omo ale
amunibuni eran ibiye
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
jcross19:
can you see? What we are saying that islam have turned a matured man to reason like a goose! Now what concern CAN with mosque or no mosque? That's lie your imam do feed you with ! Oh I remember that today is friday that all muslims do leave their brain in mosque to post nonsense on the forum and carry out their atrocity.
another brainless idiot
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
Getintouch2004:
Mosques here and there, yet they read their Quran upsidedown.... smh.

....and it doesn't stop them from beheading people in the name of Mohammed.

Kitikpa gba wa chakwa unu dia
goat,get a life
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by SHISUI(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2016
mutvy:
Na was for Christians.Just because Saudi Arabia built a mosque in Nigeria is the reason for all these abuses ?You Christians are highly intolerant. Little wonder why Catholic can not worship in a Baptist Church, Anglican can never worship in Celestial church and on,and on,and on.Shame on all intolerant Christians.

See this asshole of a stewpid muslim... Chai
Was tryin my best to be ignorant of the comments still i saw this.

Who d fvck told u catholic cant worship at baptist ?
U said intolerance... If we christian were intolerant u would see no pagan of a muslim in the south..

The last tym i checked it was muslims killin christians and attackin churches..

Ur religion preaches terrorism.. If evident, thats why all terrostist group are islamic...

Bury ur head in shame
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by mmsen: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2016
boostdom:
This country should separate religion from state affairs because it is a very dangerous overlap considering the obvious divide. France is in the process of ratifying a bill that will ban the foreign financing of mosques as it reshapes its counter terrorism strategy, especially from Saudi Arabia that has been alleged to be the bedrock of propagating Wahhabism, a very reactionary version of Islam.

Other parts of the country do. It's only the North that is obsessed with infusing religion into everything.

And then they wonder why they have issues such as Boko Haram.

I hope they see their folly before they completely destroy themselves.

P.S.
Section 10 of the Nigerian Constitution:
"The Government of the Federation or of a State shall not adopt any religion as State Religion."
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by mmsen: 1:23am On Jul 30, 2016
homesteady:
I was expecting to see a magnificent structure undecided

So is it because of this small normal structure that a whole governor and emir and all these people gathered to launch? Ha, wonders.

Probably a means of laundering money.

Inflate the price then siphon the money into other things. Illegal things.

That's what they do in Palestine and what the Iranians do with Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by mmsen: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2016
hefelove:
wen ever I see Sanusi I always remember the missing $20billion they now use chibok girls matter to cover it up after that sanusi became Emir nawa for naija this was wen I gave up for this my beloved country

I knew he was talking nonsense at the time. If you remember his initial figure was $49 billion, an implausible sum (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/missing-49-8-billion-sanusi-makes-u-turn/).

It was only when someone explained to him that it was impossible for such a sum to go missing that he revised his figure. He kept changing the number, at one point he said it was $2 billion, another time he said $12 billion.

It was clear to me that he had no idea what he was talking about, just trying to unsettle the government. Useless man.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by ransomed: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2016
The DSS should please go asap to check the foundation of that place for illegal weapons that might have been burried for future mayhem. I can now see why some people predicted our breakup. Religious fundamentalism, fanaticsm, extremism, anarchy easily spread when external forces sponsor poor, gullible and hopeless folks with this kind of Trojan horse.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by fizzy94(m): 1:52am On Jul 30, 2016
sultaan:
When Saudis known to finance jihad built a mosque where do you think terrorist are going to be recruited
From ur house.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by AnanseK(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2016
wowmenow:
They use state money to build mosque
Efcc will not investigate this
IsIalamization continue

Are you illiterate? Read the story again. A Saudi CITEZEN built the mosque.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by fadipe2016: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2016
may Almighty Allah give me the strength to build a mosque in each states across Nigeria
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by homesteady(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2016
fadipe2016:
may Almighty Allah give me the strength to build a mosque in each states across Nigeria

Don't you think there are more pressing issues than building mosques which are already in excess?
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by bigzic(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2016
usba:
[s][/s]

Leave lying to the devil... the govt in kano has built school of various level of education. Only that it seems CAN has hidden such information from you. To make you subservient to manipulation and control.
that is why you guys are very gullible. Is it CAN you blame or the media? When has CAN become a media house? I pity you
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2016
jaggabban:
My survey from all social media: I discovered Muslims always desist from commenting on issue abt xtianity but reverse is the case on the other hand. Any headline abt Islam or Muslims always turn to be forum for abuse by xtians especially biafran. A sign of frustration which no Jupiter can do nothing about. We don't care really, just for the record. Inna din Inda-llah Al-Islam.

Jazakum Allah khayran. You reminded me of some quotes from the Quran...

(Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse.)

(Say to them: "Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allah knows what is in the breasts" ) .

Because, no matter how much they envy the believers and feel rage towards them, they should know that Allah shall surely perfect His favor on His believing servants, complete His religion, raise high His Word and give dominance to His religion. All their ignorant wailing and gnashing of teeth is going to naught.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by hefelove(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2016
mmsen:

I knew he was talking nonsense at the time. If you remember his initial figure was $49 billion, an implausible figure (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/missing-49-8-billion-sanusi-makes-u-turn/).

It was only when someone explained to him that it was impossible for such a sum to go missing that he revised his figure. He kept changing the number, at one point he said it was $2 billion, another time he said $12 billion.

It was clear to me that he had no idea what he was talking about, just trying to unsettle the government. Useless man.
nawa o am soo sure they have the money wit dem
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2016
vivalavida:
Instead of building schools in the north,all they do is build more mosques.
The elites wipe up religious sentiments and use the illiterates there as foot soldiers.

I pity this people

Gbam.

Pity those people..
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by NimrodJesus: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2016
wowmenow:
They use state money to build mosque

Efcc will not investigate this

IsIalamization continue
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by usba: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
bigzic:
that is why you guys are very gullible. Is it CAN you blame or the media? When has CAN become a media house? I pity you
[/s]

pity yourself. CAN has made religious intolerance its main strategy in reducing people like you in the media to pawns in their petty schemes.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by NimrodJesus: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2016
grin
bigzic:
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by usba: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
jcross19:
can you see? What we are saying that islam have turned a matured man to reason like a goose! Now what concern CAN with mosque or no mosque? That's lie your imam do feed you with ! Oh I remember that today is friday that all muslims do leave their brain in mosque to post nonsense on the forum and carry out their atrocity.
[/s]

Another CAN sycophant on the loose.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by usba: 8:33am On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
expee06:

Do you have difficulties using your head? What has CAN got to do with this?
Jaki, dakiki, you need help!
[/s]

Keep exhibiting CAN like manners
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by usba: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
ginggerxy:
is can a media house?

Nope, but it uses it influence to drive a divisive agenda that continues to drive the media agenda by always trying to paint diametrically opposed religions.
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Cool
Re: Sanusi And Ganduje Commission Mosque Built By A Saudi Arabian In Kano by usba: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2016
shala01:

You guys will not stop lying to your selves. Saudi will never build anything apart from mosque

Liars in this thread have been roundly exposed they happen to be CAN operatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Development In Yobe State After Years Of Insurgency / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage / "I Gave Fayose $5.377m In Cash"- Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.