Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. (2906 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by chikeorji123(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hello my dear grate N/L,l need your kind advice here.can u imagine? friends tearing apart simple b/c one among them is a COMFIRM VIRGIN?.But wait a minute!?,The most astonishing is, the guy SWEAR that he ill maintained it untill he get marry.And this result into two groups,those that support him and those that against him.But were do l belong?
Support him offcourse,what about you? please your opinion needed here.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by TOPE20001(f): 12:20am On Sep 19, 2009
No its not a crime
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by KennyG6(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2009
its the way to go man,
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by kayc33(m): 1:08am On Sep 19, 2009
nope it aint
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by Akinagirl(f): 5:10am On Sep 19, 2009
dentally not a crime. To each his own.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by lonelypal(m): 5:21am On Sep 19, 2009
LOL,
I believe smiley smileye it all depends on the perspective ur viewing it frm. Personally, i dnt see it as a bad idea cos d outcome of it would mean that a large percentage of our gurls would remain virgins till they get married, i dnt give an heck buot Virgins either Eventhough the two holy books says zip up till ur married, its almost impossible to find a guy who is celibate this days,- am sure y'all know what i mean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by sjeezy8: 5:37am On Sep 19, 2009
no if hes getting married at 18 . . . . . HELL YEA IF ITS MID 20's
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by chic2pimp(m): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2009
YES KE. ITS A CRIME AGAINST HIS PEE PEE.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by chidyke77(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2009
Its nt a crime as long as ur sexualy alrite.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by StellaN3(f): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2009
not a crime jor kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by BellaRouge(f): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2009
Nope, it's not a crime. It's a matter of personal preference.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by chidipupay(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2009
it not a crime. He can decide to have what his friends has by disvirgining himself with a girl but they can never have what he has. they can never be virgin again
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by macauly: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2009
Is a crime as stated above sad cool
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by german007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2009
Bros .il be honest with you, If the person you'r marrying is also a virgin, then yea, it'l be more appropriate and there will be a better chance of success in the marriage.

But if nah chic wey get high mileage wey don knack reach from nackson to papa ajasco. it wont be easy
because she will have higher sexual needs than you, and be more experienced than you,
if u noh service her well, she go run go meet one of her ex's to service her,
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by vpaul: 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
i dont see anything bad for a man to be a virgin ,so far so good the bible makes us know that the bed should be made clean before marriage ,for a man to remain like that it is a big plus to such man.let others learn how to keep away from sex till marriage.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by german007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
vpaul,

I have no clue what you'v just said, doesnt make sense whatsover,

maybe u need to re-phrase your statement,

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?, CAN U TENDER YOUR STATUSAND EVIDENCE?
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by dgreatrock(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
it is not a crime for a man as well as a woman to be a virgin. in fact it is laudable.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by dgreatrock(m): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2009
I have come to realise that many people kick against and commonise this virginity thing, not because it is bad, but to cover their failure in maintaining theirs
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by kellorah: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2009
LMAO!! "crime" u know!! Some people know how to exaggerate hahahahahaha.

Well, they're only looking out for u cos they don't want a situation where ur wife will be unsatisfied cos u haven't had practice.

But yeah, according to religion u should wait till ur married.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by CrazyMan(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2009
I don't think its a crime for a man to keep himself pure until he gets married.

Usually people that engage in sexual activities before marriage are those that don't have the power to control their sexual urge. So I feel that for someone to say no to sex until the day he or she gets married is a good development; and such person should not be mocked; instead he or she must be treated with respect.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by amebono1: 6:23am On Sep 20, 2009
it is a crime for me undecided

for a woman its  ok,but a man? jeeezzz i just feel you are not a man

Dont hit on me, just stating my mind
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by na2day2(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2009
chikeorji123:

Hello my dear grate N/L,l need your kind advice here.can u imagine? friends tearing apart simple b/c one among them is a COMFIRM VIRGIN?.But wait a minute!?,The most astonishing is, the guy SWEAR that he ill maintained it untill he get marry.And this result into two groups,those that support him and those that against him.But were do l belong?
Support him offcourse,what about you? please your opinion needed here.

the question is, why did he choose to remain a virgin?
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2009
I want to view it in  a different ways.is the guy in question want to remain a virgin until he gets marry or he just dont have the guts to approach a girl.if the guy is a born again his friends should understand and respect him for that.i guess the guy is just a coward that's why is been mocked by his friends.being a virgin till u gets married is good.it put you on a safer side considering what is around it.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by shayoor(f): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2009
is not a crime
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2009
Nope it ain't a crime. . .but the society we live in today makes it difficult for a lady to stay that way talk less of a dude. . .that's just. . . undecided
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by dgreatrock(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2009
CrazyMan:

I don't think its a crime for a man to keep himself pure until he gets married.

Usually people that engage in sexual activities before marriage are those that don't have the power to control their sexual urge. So I feel that for someone to say no to sex until the day he or she gets married is a good development; and such person should not be mocked; instead he or she must be treated with respect.

, and emulated.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by dgreatrock(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2009
!amebo no1:

it is a crime for me undecided

for a woman its  ok,but a man? jeeezzz i just feel you are not a man

Dont hit on me, just stating my mind

This is not true! free yourself from your twisted mindset and be objective.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by 4llerbe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2009
nothin wrong at all. I JUST HAVE A COUPLE OF MISGIVINGS. LOOK THE TRUTH IS BOYS DO NOT GROW UP IN THAT WAY!!! BOYS ARE VERY CURIOUS ABOUT THEIR SEXUALITY AND EVERYTHING CONNECTED. ITS A MALE THING!
so maybe a guy has passed the teenage stage without getting lucky with getting laid (WHICH PROBABLY RANKS VERY HIGH ON A TEENAGE BOY'S MIND) and decides to be celibate, no problem.

BUT you shld ask, is he ok? as in not impotent,
does he get hard ons,
do his hormones do him at times?,
do women turn him on? closet gay alarm!!!!!!
has he had experiences in the past that have influenced his sexuality? really important cos most folks just do not realise that like girls men too get traumatised!! iv heard of boys who saw daddy doing mommy and have been turned off sex somehw!!!

is he looking foward to getting laid?
IS HE A WANKSTA?? most likely anyway, most supposedly celibate folks just make do with masturbating and keeping a straight face, problem is wanking soon becomes better than sex, besides there is nobody to satisfy except themselves so y bother, i knw married couples who have issues with this, IN CHURCH TOO BY THE WAY!
so if by some freak reason he is free, shake his hands and encourage him.
otherwise he needs help, PROFFESSIONAL HELP
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by chikeorji123(m): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2009
whao! l"m proud to be here,Thanks for your grate contribution.Infacts l even present this trend for this VIRGIN GUY to see,the group A that support him are wining the votes.
   @na2day,
why did he chose to remain a Virgin right?.Well,according to his strange ANS, he said it"s a personal decision b/w him and GOD.
    CHEY!!! weting be all this one from this VIRGIN GUY self,N/L must here this oo!!.But wait !!,Is this a challenge or embarasement oo!!.DROPING A WHOOPING COOL 350,000 that any one among us,l mean the group only that is clean as he is,should comfortable collect the MONEY  shocked :.If l"m not there l ill not believed this DRAMA,Oo!! how l wish you where there to withness this OO!!.Do u know what happened? Nobody where qualify to have that MONEY.
   B/c if u claimed that u are,then u have to provide the evidence.chey!  crying,some where kicking their head at the wall,sad,comfusion and even embarasement were written on all of us faces.That"s remind me how will JUGEMENT-DAY look like? NOW the question is:how can l claimed this MONEY oo!! even though l not qualify,N/L abeg l need your help oo!.Anyone with a smart idea in the house?
     help!!  help!!!  350,000 just go like that?
Unbelievable !!.somebody among us finally claimed the money even with doctor"s evidence,l mean report.
Which means,there still a virgin guys around us.Do u believed that?.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by na2day2(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
chikeorji123:

whao! l"m proud to be here,Thanks for your grate contribution.Infacts l even present this trend for this VIRGIN GUY to see,the group A that support him are wining the votes.
@na2day,
why did he chose to remain a Virgin right?.Well,according to his strange ANS, he said it"s a personal decision b/w him and GOD.
CHEY!!! weting be all this one from this VIRGIN GUY self,N/L must here this oo!!.But wait !!,Is this a challenge or embarasement oo!!.DROPING A WHOOPING COOL 350,000 that any one among us,l mean the group only that is clean as he is,should comfortable collect the MONEY shocked :.If l"m not there l ill not believed this DRAMA,Oo!! how l wish you where there to withness this OO!!.Do u know what happened? Nobody where qualify to have that MONEY.
B/c if u claimed that u are,then u have to provide the evidence.chey! crying,some where kicking their head at the wall,sad,comfusion and even embarasement were written on all of us faces.That"s remind me how will JUGEMENT-DAY look like? NOW the question is:how can l claimed this MONEY oo!! even though l not qualify,N/L abeg l need your help oo!.Anyone with a smart idea in the house?
help!! help!!! 350,000 just go like that?

like u said it is between him and God, so he is doing the right thing, nothing spoil!
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 27, 2009
dgreatrock:

I have come to realise that many people kick against and commonise this virginity thing, not because it is bad, but to cover their failure in maintaining theirs
Im with you on this one smiley.
Re: Is It A Crime For A Man To Be A Virgin Till He Get Married?. by puskin: 3:11am On Sep 27, 2009
C peeps consoling 'emselves cos they couldn't get a good Bleep during their prime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Abortions Have You Commited / . / Before You Sleep With Him Or Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.