Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (33929 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Diye: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
That's something peculiar about the rich..always positive
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by aariwa(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bottom power
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by PriNceNova(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
majekdom2:
why don't you negotiate with your potential employer to help you out and agree for some percentage to be taken out of your pay overtime. You don't have to beg. It's a bad mentality.
employer? I am not yet employed sir. I must have the licence to even be considered for employment And that is strictly my business, there are others with licence at hand and ready.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Hedonistically: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
The man to whom she owes everything.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Pappyjim: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Must you be seeking and begging for money in all the threads Abeeeeg park well!!!
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and the taxi soon might be given to someone else, its a rare opportunity. Kindly help me. Thanks,
pls its no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is a trusted lady , her thread is below , you can pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by nijanigga: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
dem talk say to.to no get metre
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
vislabraye:
IBB made her who she is today tongue . She is still grateful.

She is one of IBB's fronts. She came to visit her boss to render accounts.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
PriNceNova:
employer? I am not yet employed sir. I must have the licence to even be considered for employment And that is strictly my business, there are others with licence at hand and ready.
If you are certain you will have the car, Talk to someone to help you out and agree to pay as I mentioned in the earlier post. There is no free meal anywhere.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Hedonistically: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
ElekeNtioba:
Is Babangida still banging dis woman?!

Is 20+ yrs worth of sex not enuff to pay for an oil well??...smh

Two lifetimes of sex from even the most beautiful woman ever created is not enough for a billion dollar oil well.

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by ElekeNtioba: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hedonistically:

Two lifetimes of sex from even the most beautiful woman ever created is not enough for a billion dollar oil well.

True that!

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by BABANGBALI: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

Baba Agba grin
na me be dat. How is you?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Sirmuel1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
or dash nairaland mods

Abi...that one go even make sense grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by BABANGBALI: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Abi...that one go even make sense grin
if you see lala and mukina2 laptop walahi you go pity dem,dem be like that of Lord lugard
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Sirmuel1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
if you see lala and mukina2 laptop walahi you go pity dem,dem be like that of Lord lugard

No wonder them dey ban person anyhow. grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Sermwell(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and the taxi soon might be given to someone else, its a rare opportunity. Kindly help me. Thanks,
pls its no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is a trusted lady , her thread is below , you can pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.

Abeg make una give dis man drivers licence na make him 4 let us rest! Haba!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by reubeno(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
IBB AKA MARADONA, BRIDGE BUILDER ACROSS NIJA. BABA JAIYE JAIYE
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by xreal: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sharon6:
FTC.
Mrs Alakija still meeting up with Babangida, the man who made her. I wonder what she did for him to make Jim give her an oil block. Money is good or, she's 65 but looking very young and radiant.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

it's a lesson to all of us.
BTW, IBB didn't give her the oil block, Mariam(IBB's late wife) did.
Alakija was Mariam's fashion stylist, a loyal ans diligent one....you can guess the remaining story.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by BABANGBALI: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:

No wonder them dey ban person anyhow. grin
na him now,coupled with late payment of salary
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
PriNceNova:

Dude, the style is played out already.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Sirmuel1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na him now,coupled with late payment of salary

Hahaha! They go ban you oh grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by TomHagen: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sermwell:

Abeg make una give dis man drivers licence na make him 4 let us rest! Haba!! cheesy
You wan wound me with laugh
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by BABANGBALI: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sirmuel1:

Hahaha! They go ban you oh grin
you still dey fear their ban?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by smellingmenses: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
as long as the twins are soft and firm am interested

Varagous:
this woman is 65 and she looks so young. I must age gracefully o!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by ceejay4real(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
xreal:

it's a lesson to all of us.
BTW, IBB didn't give her the oil block, Mariam(IBB's late wife) did.
Alakija was Mariam's fashion stylist, a loyal ans diligent one....you can guess the remaining story.

So being a fashion stylist to the First Lady automatically qualifies one to get oil blocs abi? With this kind of reasoning Nigeria is on a long thing I swear! The solution to our problems is nowhere near in sight!

2 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by nobsalis: 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
PriNceNova:

Mr Comedian u again?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by Sirmuel1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
you still dey fear their ban?

They don ban me, they don tire. grin grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by HAH: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
She just went to visit the owner of the money she manages and parades as her own.

The wealth of Alakija, Adenuga and mohammed Indimi are mostly of IBB, they are just fronts

IBB the icon of corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by coretechng1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
PriNceNova:

Hmmm I was interested initially but when you said 25k I got discouraged. I got mine for 15k. Always be truthful. It helps.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by ochiosa(m): 1:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Sharon6:
FTC.
Mrs Alakija still meeting up with Babangida, the man who made her. I wonder what she did for him to make Jim give her an oil block. Money is good or, she's 65 but looking very young and radiant.
She was his wife trusted aid and her fashion designer ever b/4 they came to power

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by PriNceNova(m): 3:29am On Jul 30, 2016
coretechng1:
Hmmm I was interested initially but when you said 25k I got discouraged. I got mine for 15k. Always be truthful. It helps.
please how did you manage to get the driving school certificate from an approved Driving school. As for me thats the problem now.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna by FKO81(m): 4:45am On Jul 30, 2016
HAH:
She just went to visit the owner of the money she manages and parades as her own.

The wealth of Alakija, Adenuga and mohammed Indimi are mostly of IBB, they are just fronts

IBB the icon of corruption.
Fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delegates Involved In Car Accident On Their Way To APC Convention In Abuja.PICS / Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.