Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (5779 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by pahars(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2016
ass and good legs
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2016
First PHYSICAL thing..hmm smiley
His height/phsique kiss
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
First PHYSICAL thing..hmm smiley
His height/phsique kiss

enn ifahear

bros fear God oô, wu do u want to leave d dwarf ladies for grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

enn ifahear

bros fear God oô, wu do u want to leave d dwarf ladies for grin
bros Do u call ladies "Bros" on Nairaland also
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Luckymay(f): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2016
For me, it's the pick up line.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Luckymay:
For me, it's the pick up line.

can u expanciate my lady
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
bros Do u call ladies "Bros" on Nairaland also

lol sori didn't check d gender.

OK do u expect d short guys to mari dogs or wat sad
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Luckymay(f): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

can u expanciate my lady
The moment I see a guy., I listen to his pick up line cos it has a lot to tell about his personality. Like how intelligent he is , his sense of humor which is a buying point for me. Then lastly.,but not the least I lookat his dress sense.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Luckymay:

The moment I see a guy., I listen to his pick up line cos it has a lot to tell about his personality. Like how intelligent he is , his sense of humor which is a buying point for me. Then lastly.,but not the least I lookat his dress sense.

hmm I think u need to meet me my lady

mind folllow-follow?
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

lol sori didn't check d gender.

OK do u expect d short guys to mari dogs or wat sad
lol..no now
Everyone has someone meant for him/her irrespective of their height wink
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
lol..no now

lol badt gal u dey take style giv em hope
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by TamedWolf90: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
lol..no now

You can comment for Africa sha... .
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by MrWhaley: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm not really attracted to his facial look or stature, I'm attracted to his sense of humor and intelligency, I will be more comfortable and at ease when a guy is funny
Tell me something else... you gurls know how to kill vibes. A guy tries to crack you up and you would be indifferent towards his actions.

I know you would be like "If he can't crack me up,that means he is boring" Tsk! How can a guy be funny when the gurl has lost her sense of humour,or she doesn't even have one?? undecided
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You can comment for Africa sha... .
lol smiley am just trying to catch fun
Or should I limit my comments and just read topics grin
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

lol badt gal u dey take style giv em hope
lol smiley
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
lol smiley

BTW do u mind follow- follow

I'll like to knw u more
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by christaddicted: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm not really attracted to his facial look or stature, I'm attracted to his sense of humor and intelligency, I will be more comfortable and at ease when a guy is funny

Then i have to stay clear from you because of my strong sense of humour & intelligence. grin
No joke my beloved. Should i say i kinda tried to kill it then but never leaves. grin

Wait make i drop small gist for ur ears only.

Back then, my sec sch babe left me because other girls flock around me just to laugh. My female coursemates did same when i was in Uni.
Whenever I'll be serious, they'll be laughing.
Even after reading this, you might find your way to Sambisa where i reside for just to laugh.
Below are my kids:
First son fighting just like his father.
Second son reading like his father for more intelligence.
Am yet to marry anyway, the hall for reception is already paid, but yet to find her.

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

BTW do u mind follow- follow

I'll like to knw u more
No offense sweetheart but I hope it's not to send a pm for my number because about 6 guys have done that already
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
No offense sweetheart but I hope it's not to send a pm for my number because about 6 guys have done that already

may I knw if datz a taboo my lady kiss
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by TamedWolf90: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
lol smiley am just trying to catch fun
Or should I limit my comments and just read topics grin

Nah, have your fun ok.. .
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
MrWhaley:

Tell me something else... you gurls know how to kill vibes. A guy tries to crack you up and you would be indifferent towards his actions.

I know you would be like "If he can't crack me up,that means he is boring" Tsk! How can a guy be funny when the gurl has lost her sense of humour,or she doesn't even have one?? undecided
Are you saying this because you can't make a lady laugh? Well its obvious don't bother, when a guy is funny, I will feel like I can openly talk to him about anything. It will also show that he has a positive attitude and personality towards life. I'm funny too and remember I also include he has to be intelligent
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
christaddicted:

Then i have to stay clear from you because of my strong sense of humour & intelligence.
Lolsss, na u sabi o cheesy
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Luckymay(f): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

hmm I think u need to meet me my lady
mind folllow-follow?
Didn't get you.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

may I knw if datz a taboo my lady kiss
no..it's not a taboo grin grin
But 6 guys in just 1 day of my arrival here cheesy
Look at it my way here na maybe in 60 days 60 guys will send a pm and how will I send 60 guys my number shocked
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by MrWhaley: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Are you saying this because you can't make a lady laugh? Well its obvious don't bother, when a guy is funny, I will feel like I can openly talk to him about anything. It will also show that he has a positive attitude and personality towards life. I'm funny too and remember I also include he has to be intelligent
I don't need to convince you,I have made many girls laff and they confessed it.
Just get my point,there are some gurls that just don't know what a joke is. It's as if they are allergic to it. And I said SOME not ALL.

Intelligence? that's a unique preference. 'Afternoon,Ma'am. smiley
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
MrWhaley:

I don't need to convince you,I have made many girls laff and they confessed it.
Just get my point,there are some gurls that just don't know what a joke is. It's as if they are allergic to it. And I said SOME not ALL.

Intelligence? that's a unique preference. 'Afternoon,Ma'am. smiley
Good Afternoon sir
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mzzbouqui teetemi pls is this how u girls receive email messages daily..it's getting too much and I don't wanna be rude to anyone
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Luckymay:

Didn't get you.

mind if I follow and u follow back?
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Nah, have your fun ok.. .
ok.thanks smiley
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
no..it's not a taboo grin grin
But 6 guys in just 1 day of my arrival here cheesy
Look at it my way here na maybe in 60 days 60 guys will send a pm and how will I send 60 guys my number shocked

lol

m now following, kindly do d needful wink
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by MrWhaley: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
Mzzbouqui teetemi pls is this how u girls receive email messages daily..it's getting too much and I don't wanna be rude to anyone
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by MrWhaley: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
Lols! And you signed up just yesterday?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ordeal Wth Aminat Last Night Till Dis Morning. / What Is Your Turn Off In A Lady?? / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.