Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (5755 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
MrWhaley:

Lols! And you signed up just yesterday?? grin
yes o
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

lol

m now following, kindly do d needful wink
done
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by womanlover: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
done
ihatepussy you blind? she open her account yesterday
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Luckymay(f): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

mind if I follow and u follow back?
I don't mind.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by christaddicted: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss, na u sabi o cheesy

Just go back & read again.. I've modified it as i do stammer in typing.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
done

seen

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Luckymay:

I don't mind.

nw following, can u do d needful
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
womanlover:

ihatepussy you blind? she open her account yesterday

lol if shez real or not time will tell

I don't like speculation
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by womanlover: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

lol if shez real or not time will tell

I don't like speculation
but na you be speculation
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Luckymay(f): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

nw following, can u do d needful
It's done.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
Mzzbouqui teetemi pls is this how u girls receive email messages daily..it's getting too much and I don't wanna be rude to anyone
Bae na so we see am oo, I don lost count sef
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

lol m following u on mai main moniker and avnt sent u a single pm

guess am brooding u grin
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

lol m following u on mai main moniker and avnt sent u a single pm

guess am brooding u grin
Weldone
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

lol..do u reply all
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
lol..do u reply all
Reply all ke, well I can remember I replied two or three but I can't reply any again
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by NancyMathews(f): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Reply all ke, well I can remember I replied two or three but I can't reply any again
I think I will take a cue from you and stop replying.. 2 more just sent again
Thanks for replying dear smiley
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
NancyMathews:
I think I will take a cue from you and stop replying.. 2 more just sent again
Thanks for replying dear smiley
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Originalsly: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm....fresh meat....killer sharks circling in a frenzy.... desperation at high noon ...let me sit back and watch this unfold. @topic...hmmm... I think height first!
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by sevantex(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thats how the op derailed his own thread fa. ihatepuzzzy, i hail ur movement oo. hehe! grin

Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by prodiG(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
The ass. I'm an ass man embarassed
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by bollify(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm not really attracted to his facial look or stature, I'm attracted to his sense of humor and intelligency, I will be more comfortable and at ease when a guy is funny

Mama na seyilaw fit you ooooooo grin grin grin

@topic, it's facial beauty o. I nor fine, so therefore she gats fine gannnn.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mizzbouqui(f): 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
bollify:

Mama na seyilaw fit you ooooooo grin ;Do grin
Lolss
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by bollify(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolss

Even him face alone na humour. You find yourself laughing every morning when you see him
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by bollify(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
your use of English, ability to discuss trivial issues without mincing words, ability to have a normal convo, infact if someone is intelligent I'll know

Intelligence doesn't not have much to do with English usage ma....

Alot of people can speak the Queens English without being able to put down 3 letter words and we have it vise versal.....

In facts, for shy guys like us, when we see a lady we like, we are always not able to express ourselves properly, hence we might come of as not intelligent.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Agu87(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm not really attracted to his facial look or stature, I'm attracted to his sense of humor and intelligency, I will be more comfortable and at ease when a guy is funny
Bae... lemme be ur basket mouth
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by Agu87(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Bae... lemme be ur basket mouth
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by mhisbliss(f): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
bollify:

Intelligence doesn't not have much to do with English usage ma....

Alot of people can speak the Queens English without being able to put down 3 letter words and we have it vise versal.....

In facts, for shy guys like us, when we see a lady we like, we are always not able to express ourselves properly, hence we might come of as not intelligent.
I'm not referring to how much grammar you speak, now lemme give you a simple illustration imagine yourself talking to an unintelligent person you see when you bring an issue they know nothing about they just watch you talk without contributing anything tangible to what you're saying, when you're with them in a group they are always quite not because they don't talk but because thier scope of knowledge isnt wide, intelligent people tend to know alot because they are naturally curious being shy is different you can tell if someone is shy because of the way they comport themselves, i dont know how else to explain this but i can tell if someone isnt intelligent just by speaking with the person maybe its a gift peculiar to me alone
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by bollify(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
mhisbliss:
I'm not referring to how much grammar you speak, now lemme give you a simple illustration imagine yourself talking to an unintelligent person you see when you bring an issue they know nothing about they just watch you talk without contributing anything tangible to what you're saying, when you're with them in a group they are always quite not because they don't talk but because thier scope of knowledge isnt wide, intelligent people tend to know alot because they are naturally curious being shy is different you can tell if someone is shy because of the way they comport themselves, i dont know how else to explain this but i can tell if someone isnt intelligent just by speaking with the person maybe its a gift peculiar to me alone

What you don't get that as human, we have different backgrounds. This has ensured that some not too intelligent people come of as the bomb. Whereas, some really intelligent folks usually have that bad first impression. For some guys, when they meet a very beautiful lady for the first time, especially one who steals their attention, they develop cold feet, a ball in their throat and the confidence they have so much exude just before then will disappear. Such guys will come off unintelligent to you and you may just want to believe they are in a way too dull.

Remember we are talking first impression. You judgement of who is intelligent and who is not is a bit flawed as the premises will never be enough to defend your conclusion. It's at most 50% correct considering human nature. So don't base your judgement of intelligence on first impressions only, it can be deceiving.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by TeamJoyce(f): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
height
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
TeamJoyce:
height

lol so wu do u want d dwarf guys to marry
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by TeamJoyce(f): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
IHATEPUZZZY:

lol so wu do u want d dwarf guys to marry
No ohh God forbid,me and short guys no dey the same lane.I meant I admire tall guys.
Re: What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
TeamJoyce:
No ohh God forbid,me and short guys no dey the same lane.I meant I admire tall guys.

really?
think av got a friend, do u mind follow - follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) / Don’t Lie O!! Take A Look At This Photo, What Is The First Thing You Saw? / Thread For People With Small Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.