Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? (1439 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Marcan(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Would you rather be rich and never find true love or be poor and find true love?
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
and I don't expect any sensible person to answer diz question

#walks outta thread stroking my diik#

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by David25(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
I can tell you this, nobody wants to be poor
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by halfcurrent(m): 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls, let me be rich.... to hell with love

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
[b][/b]
Marcan:
Would you rather be rich and never find true love or be poor and find true love?

What's wrong with having both?
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Enkyl(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Who love epp undecided
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
You can't be rich and not find love, all things being equal.
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by faruz: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
i will rather be rich nd xplore the world........

continue 4rm where sai baba stopped.

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Daniel2289(m): 12:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by hertz9te(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2016
sad
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Cool23(m): 2:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Oooh and u are the sensbile one
IHATEPUZZZY:
and I don't expect any sensible person to answer diz question
#walks outta thread stroking my diik#
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Smellymouth: 2:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Who LOVE EPP?
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Ishilove: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Who LOVE EPP?
Aren't you supposed to be asleep, ogbeni smellymouth? (your username sef)

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Smellymouth: 3:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Aren't you supposed to be asleep, ogbeni smellymouth? (your username sef)

I went to bed very early last night, but I couldn’t sleep well, because I slept well the night before.. grin

Anty Mi, why are you still up by this time? You should be fast asleep na..

Biko, warris wrong with my moniker? cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Ishilove: 3:08am On Jul 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

I went to bed very early last night, but I couldn’t sleep well, because I slept well the night before.. grin

Anty Mi, why are you still up by this time? You should be fast asleep na..

Biko, warris wrong with my moniker? cheesy

My dear, i'm sleepy but my mind is too busy to allow me sleep. Once I close my heavy eyes my head starts buzzing with thoughts.

Your moniker is very striking, in all shades of negative embarassed
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Smellymouth: 3:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear, i'm sleepy but my mind is too busy to allow me sleep. Once I close my heavy eyes my head starts buzzing with thoughts.

Your moniker is very striking, in all shades of negative embarassed

I guess we are on the same boat..( busy minds smiley)

I will see you in dreamland tongue

@ bolded
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Alaaye
Nothing like love
Name security in a relationship everyone dey find

So I go for former
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Ishilove: 3:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

I guess we are on the same boat..( busy minds smiley)

I will see you in dreamland tongue

@ bolded
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Alaga ibile, ada fun yin smiley

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Smellymouth: 3:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Alaga ibile, ada fun yin smiley

Lewa Ayaba, benu ba buru,elenu a ponla cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Paulakosu(m): 5:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by AuroraB(f): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Love gbakwaa oku undecided angry
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Chicent(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Marcan:

Define Rich then Define True Love and then Define Poor. You will get your answer.

N.B- with your money fake love will become true. #facts
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2016
I must get d 2....nothing is impossible
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by firstking01(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2016
And i 've got the bothundecided
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Marcan:

I wud rather be RICH... grin

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lewa Ayaba, benu ba buru,elenu a ponla cheesy cheesy cheesy
Twale, baba! Owo mi meji l'oke cheesy

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Amabeast: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Money over everything

#moet
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Smellymouth: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Twale, baba! Owo mi meji l'oke cheesy

Anty mi,Se gbogbo nkan lo dede?

Mo'gbadun Ishi jare!! grin
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by obiorathesubtle: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rich! Who love epp?
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Anty mi,Se gbogbo nkan lo dede?

Mo'gbadun Ishi jare!! grin

Okay, you lost me here. Which dialect is this? undecided

We Have Been Friends For Long, Then She Suddenly Blocked Me On Watsapp / Only guys: Which Of These 3 Values Will You Never Tolerate From Your Bride To Be / Tekno-pana And Kiss Daniel-mama Which One Do U Perfer?