Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? (1489 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Smellymouth: 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ishilove:

Okay, you lost me here. Which dialect is this? undecided

Itsekiri / Yoruba tongue ( My mum is from Itsekiri)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Itsekiri / Yoruba tongue ( My mum is from Itsekiri)
Ehen! No wonder. I was wondering what elenu a ponla and other allied words meant. cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? by haryormeedeh(f): 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
what is money without love and what is love without money? but I prefer to endure money with out love. who love epp anyway?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Life Is Bored / What Easily Quench Your Anger? / Check Out The Yoruba Film Seun Egbegbe Produced (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.