Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Life Is Bored - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is Bored (1433 Views)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies / If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is Bored by kingMuski(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
I'm over 20years now and I haven't have one single girlfriend,can't approach a girl and m just too boring while talking to girl.....pls help
Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin

Hang on oga... Lemme mention jeffreyjamez sha wink

Boo, somebori needs ur help here.
Re: My Life Is Bored by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hang on oga... Lemme mention jeffreyjamez sha wink

Boo, somebori needs ur help here.

Abeg where is that thread that said the priority of young boys should be improving their talents and not looking for gf...thisi op needs it to be slammed in his face.

my 19 years old younger brother is thinking of how to open Sharwama joint, this one is looking for gf undecided

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Abeg where is that thread that said the priority of young boys should be improving thier talents and not looking for gf...thsi op needs it to be slammed in his face.

my 19 years old younger brother is thinking of how to open Sharwama joint, this one is looking for gf undecided

Eehhnn.. He wants to try new things ooo... grin since he never even had a gf...
Re: My Life Is Bored by freeman95(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Abeg where is that thread that said the priority of young boys should be improving their talents and not looking for gf...thisi op needs it to be slammed in his face.

thats how nigerians will be talking like someone that doesnt have sense.....

Wetin concern business,career with relationship Is a 20 year old too young to date?

But he's allowed to talk about dating if he's rich at 20 abi? And besides do u even know if the op has a business he's running?

Lil kesh is allowed to date cos he's rich or those young footballers no dey date?? So make he no date because money no dey abi...

Rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Is Bored by sseunth(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
freeman95:

Wetin concern business,career with relationship Is a 20 year old too young to date?

But he's allowed to talk about dating if he's rich at 20 abi? And besides do u even know if the op has a business he's running?

Lil kesh is allowed to date cos he's rich or those young footballers no dey date?? So make he no date because money no dey abi...

Rubbish
thank u
Re: My Life Is Bored by slimthugchimee(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
kingMuski:
I'm over 20years now and I haven't have one single girlfriend,can't approach a girl and m just too boring while talking to girl.....pls help
weed can never break your heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bruh just summon courage and talk to them..worst they will say is NO..they can't eat u or even beat u up!..Be Romantic and nice..not extra nice to d extent of becoming her mugu..know when to draw a line

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Bored by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
freeman95:

Rubbish

in your attempt to sound reasonable you ended up sounding very foolish.

if I follow you argue make my prick no stand tomorrow morning......mpki undecided
Re: My Life Is Bored by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Eehhnn.. He wants to try new things ooo... grin since he never even had a gf...

That one concern am biko grin
Re: My Life Is Bored by freeman95(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

if I follow you argue make my prick no stand tomorrow morning......mpki undecided

mumu who wan follow u argue before? I burst your balls ni next time u no go dey yarn opata again
Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
kingMuski:
Who told you that? You think by having a girlfriend you'd be less bored? Sorry to say but you'd be miserable if you let what the society tells you to decide the quality of life you lead. Have you tried picking up a novel to read? Fecking hell! You could even try saxophone.
Re: My Life Is Bored by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
freeman95:

mumu who wan follow u argue before?
I burst your balls ni
next time u no go dey yarn opata again

You reach? grin.....guy kpom kpi, no dey nack teeth grin
Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
you are just 20 and you worried about not having a girlfriend are you drunk?? undecided
Re: My Life Is Bored by freeman95(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You reach? grin.....guy kpom kpi, no dey nack teeth grin
lol... But u no suppose attack the guy like that
Re: My Life Is Bored by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
freeman95:

lol... But u no suppose attack the guy like that

I no attack am na grin.. .na advise I give am.
Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Somabody pls mention talk2bella if i no spell am welll..
She is needed here.

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Bored by Talk2Bella(f): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nzeokafor:
Somabody pls mention talk2bella if i no spell am welll..
She is needed here.

I don see am waka pass grin
Re: My Life Is Bored by Talk2Bella(f): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
If you cannot have a relationship with your self you can never have a relationship with someone else

2 Likes

Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I don see am waka pass grin

Why na....

This guy needs uu cry

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:
If you cannot have a relationship with your self you can never have a relationship with someone else

True talk...
If u were here ill just give u my iPhone 7...

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Bored by Talk2Bella(f): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nzeokafor:

True talk...
If u were here ill just give u my iPhone 7...

Keep it
Samsung fan
Love my Galaxy S7
Re: My Life Is Bored by Talk2Bella(f): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julian08:

Who told you that? You think by having a girlfriend you'd be less bored? Sorry to say but you'd be miserable if you let what the society tells you to decide the quality of life you lead. Have you tried picking up a novel to read? Fecking hell! You could even try saxophone.

You're very wicked grin
You dinnor say guitar piano or even drum Saxophone
Damn dah shii is hard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Life Is Bored by Richy4(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
I guess you are an introvert.... Just go online and make a research on how to help yourself...

Everything under the sun is now a click away.. Nairaland might not give u all the solution u needed instead, the insult will be more...

Just do a research about how to manage or live a good life as an introvert...Do it the way u would for a school project... it will help u..
Re: My Life Is Bored by UyiIredia(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
kingMuski:

If you think your life is boring try mine.
Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

You're very wicked grin
You dinnor say guitar piano or even drum Saxophone
Damn dah shii is hard cheesy cheesy cheesy

What the lad needed was a challenge and it doesn't come harder than the things I suggested.
Re: My Life Is Bored by TrapHedges(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lmfao grin grin grin lol bro seriously? ? Mkpi? ?? grin grin grin
Re: My Life Is Bored by Talk2Bella(f): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julian08:

What the lad needed was a challenge and it doesn't come harder than the things I suggested.

He should just go be a welder
Sounds challenging
Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

He should just go be a welder Sounds challenging
I doubt he'll like that.
Re: My Life Is Bored by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Keep it
Samsung fan
Love my Galaxy S7

angry

Me 3....
Though mine is s5....
Where i see iPhone7?

1 Like

Re: My Life Is Bored by Malayy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
bro cool.. down
Re: My Life Is Bored by wheesin(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
My advice is for you to take it easy with the wanking and fapping. It turns off your self esteem to go after girls. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPIRED / . / 60-100 Years And Still Single, Meet Up Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.