Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict (34006 Views)

Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

OMG, eternal rest grant unto him Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon him. But did he get to see his wife before he died? And I also hope Indonesian government give this same punishment to terrorist who kill million of souls for their religion oooo

No. The Indonesian officials executed him a day earlier before the actual date. So his wife and the kids arrived a day after his execution.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Litmus: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
This thread shows how low the mentality of Nigerians have sunk. You can read that a lot of people turned deaf to the cry of Titus Igweh for a fair hearing.

His simple plea was, LET ME PROVE MY INNOCENCE IN COURT.

All those coming here with their holy attitudes should explain why a man should not get a fair hearing before they are killed.

Are these people telling me they have not heard hundreds of innocent people in jail. Many later proven innocent.

It is shameful and pitiful that a lot of Nigerians think like this.

Don't assume that they are all Nigerians. There are other Africans here and some posters may be poxy Indonesians defending their nation's uncivilized policies. Nobody is forced to take drugs. If drugs are legalized, much of the violent criminality that goes with it will end. The weak link is the citizens of Indonesia that fall into the drug habit. This is because if drugs are legalized, individuals prone to taking drugs will take drugs. And if, as it is currently, drugs are prohibited, individuals prone to taking drugs will find a way to take drugs, sowing the seeds of criminality in the process. If Indonesia like, nuke the entire world, their drug takers will find ways to grow the drugs for personal use. Soon, people will have the ability to mix all sort of exotic chemicals at home, what then?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Litmus:

Don't assume that they are all Nigerians. There are other Africans here and some posters may be poxy Indonesians defending their nation's uncivilized policies. Nobody is forced to take drugs. If drugs are legalized, much of the violent criminality that goes with it will end. The weak link is the citizens of Indonesia that fall into the drug habit. This is because if drugs are legalized, individuals prone to taking drugs will take drugs. And if, as it is currently, drugs are prohibited, individuals prone to taking drugs will find a way to take drugs, sowing the seeds of criminality in the process. If Indonesia like, nuke the entire world, their drug takers will find ways to grow the drugs for personal use. Soon, people will have the ability to mix all sort of exotic chemicals at home, what then?

Apologies. I agree with you that some of those commenting negatively may not be Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by win3k: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
The Indonesians are not to blame here, it is the greed and criminal mentality of ibo drugs dealers.
If they stop their get rich or die trying mentality none of these negative news will smear the Nigerian passport.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
win3k:
The Indonesians are not to blame here, it is the greed and criminal mentality of ibo drugs dealers.
If they stop their get rich or die trying mentality none of these negative news with smear the Nigerian passport.

Just say you are a blood thirsty bigot who supports the Murder of people without a fair trial and we will understand you
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by win3k: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Just say you are a blood thirsty bigot who supports the Murder of people without a fair trial and we will understand you

I am an honest businessman who is seeing unfair treatment of other Nigerians at airports and cities around Asia due to ibo drug dealers.
I am a law abiding Nigerian citizen making sure ibo criminals destroying the Nigerian passport are separated from innocent people and shot!
I am a person helping the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Cambodian, Philippines government to identify that those thousands of ibo prisoners and death row inmates are not other Nigerian tribes.

99% of ibo people I have met in these countries are criminals and they confirmed it to me, from ibo night-clubs restaurant and leather shops in Bangkok to Indonesia to KL to Philippines they are all fronts for drug dealing! I do business there and I see it!

I have written to most Asian police forces and criminal justice systems to consider shooting these ibo criminals in prisons instead of feeding them forever. Indonesia have applied that rule a few times already.

Only Indonesia announces the executions because they want to scare drug dealers but the Thais, Chinese, Vietnamese don't advertise it. You should go to those countries and see the graves of ibo people unclaimed and their ashes sitting in warehouses that will be flushed down the toilet when no one comes to claim.

you people are a nuisance to Nigeria and all Nigerians should work together and help Indonesia and other countries to shoot all of you

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by wolex81: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Na dem dem Ipob yoots Ipad crooks Corruption magnifiers, The pathetic little Gejs, The developers of the whole world excluding saot yeast The lost Ugandans in Nigeria, The marginalized Jews of Africa, The Unbiblical Israelites in Nigeria, The world renowned drug pushers, The flat headed scoundrels, The dwellers of erosion ravaged saot yeast, The jittery chest beaters, The relatives of the caged noisy albino, The Biafra people of rising fraud, The clogs in the wheel of justice, The Avengers sympathizers, The zoo must fall trumpeters, The witch-hunt town cryers The adopters of looters, The lovers of quick money syndrome, The land grabbers. I don tire jare !

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
win3k:

I am an honest businessman who is seeing unfair treatment of other Nigerians at airports and cities around Asia due to ibo drug dealers.
I am a law abiding Nigerian citizen making sure ibo criminals destroying the Nigerian passport are separated from innocent people and shot!
I am a person helping the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Cambodian, Philippines government to identify that those thousands of ibo prisoners and death row inmates are not other Nigerian tribes.

99% of ibo people I have met in these countries are criminals and they confirmed it to me, from ibo night-clubs restaurant and leather shops in Bangkok to Indonesia to KL to Philippines they are all fronts for drug dealing! I do business there and I see it!

I have written to most Asian police forces and criminal justice systems to consider shooting these ibo criminals in prisons instead of feeding them forever. Indonesia have applied that rule a few times already.

Only Indonesia announces the executions because they want to scare drug dealers but the Thais, Chinese, Vietnamese don't advertise it. You should go to those countries and see the graves of ibo people unclaimed and their ashes sitting in warehouses that will be flushed down the toilet when no one comes to claim.

you people are a nuisance to Nigeria and all Nigerians should work together and help Indonesia and other countries to shot all of you

As I said before, you are just a blood thirsty bigot. So because you are innocent, other tribes are guilty. I guess you should be arrested and executed because you carry a Nigerian passport. Many with Nigerian passport were executed for drug dealing. I guess you deserve such treatment.

What is so difficult for someone like you to get that these men, Humphrey Ejike Elekwe and Titus Igweh were arrested and executed without evidence linking to drug dealing?

Lead your Asian Police to come and carryout a genocide on Ibo land hence you believe they are all drug dealers.

To show your thinking is ridiculous, I am from Akwa-Ibom State, I am not Ibo.

So go and satisfy your blood thirst by celebrating the death of innocent Nigerians because they are from a tribe you detest.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by geraob1: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
anungangampu:
This is the reason why I will keep denying Nigeria. We don't care what happen to others, Once they are not our own tribe. Nigeria is hell bent on going to another civil war if nothing is done to keep the rate of tribalism on check.

The man was never found with drug and those that testified against him died from torture and nobody sees nothing wrong with it.

Bros save ur self d headache. Nigeria is filled with really daft pips. It can't be salvaged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Uncle Rawkus feels because he works with white Racists to oppress black people, they do not see him as black.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by win3k: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

As I said before, you are just a blood thirsty bigot. So because you are innocent, other tribes are guilty. I guess you should be arrested and executed because you carry a Nigerian passport. Many with Nigerian passport were executed for drug dealing. I guess you deserve such treatment.

What is so difficult for someone like you to get that these men, Humphrey Ejike Elekwe and Titus Igweh were arrested and executed without evidence linking to drug dealing.

Lead your Asian Police to come and carryout a genocide on Ibo land hence you believe they are all drug dealers.

To show your thinking is ridiculous, I am from Akwa-Ibom State, I am not Ibo.

So go and satisfy your blood thirst by celebrating the death of innocent Nigerians because they are from a tribe you detest.

Innocent?
Well more innocent ibo drug dealers are set to be executed.

Drug trafficking: 132 Nigerians waiting to die….120 on death row in China, 11 in Indonesia, 1 in Singapore

Nigeria stands to lose no fewer than 132 citizens (mostly ibos) who are on death row in various prisons across Indonesia, China and Singapore. While the Taiwan Embassy in Abuja denied knowledge of any Nigerian on death role in its country, the story is totally different in Indonesia who, last week, put four Nigerians to death by firing squad. Sunday Sun investigation at the Indonesian Embassy, Abuja, revealed that 11 Nigerians are currently on death row, having been sentenced to death at various times by Indonesian courts. They were sentenced to death on drug-related offences, which largely centered on being in possession of heroin and other narcotics. Obinna Nwajagu, Michael Titus Igwe, Hillary .K. Chimezie, Stephen Rasheed Akinyemi, Humphrey Ijike alias Doctor, Gap Nadi alias Papa, are some Nigerians whom the Indonesian government may execute any time from now. Others awaiting death in Indonesia include, Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa. Some human rights groups had sometime in April 2013, petitioned the National Assembly over the fate of 14 Nigerians awaiting death in Indonesia. The groups, World Alliance for Against Terrorism, Violence and Inhuman Treatment and Committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CDHR), also urged the federal government to wade into the matter. But in spite of pleas for clemency by the Nigerian government, Indonesia known for its hard stance on drug offences, has never shied away from carrying out capital punishment on drug-related offences in its country. For instance, prior to the execution of Messrs Martin Anderson, Okwudili Oyatanze, Jaminu Abashin and Sylvester Obiekwe by the Government of Indonesia for drug-related offences last week on the island of Nusakambangan, the Indonesian government had executed two Nigerians, Daniel Enemuo and Solomon Chibuike Oka-for on January 18 this year. A helpless Nigerian Ambassador to Indonesia, Muhammad Suleiman, had in his recent correspondence to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Aminu Wali, following the execution of the four Nigerians, bemoaned the resurgence of drug crime in Indonesia. He had in his report, told Wali that while pleas by President Goodluck Jonathan and Wali were being pursued, seven fresh cases had emerged, which made it impossible for something concrete to be done in the case of Nigerians involved in drug related-offences in Indonesia. However, the case of China seems to be more alarming considering that execution of drug offenders by the Chinese government is done in a well-packaged manner which most times, does not draw the attention of the general public. For instance, a check at the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja, revealed that on December 19, 2014, one Obiora Ifekpolugwo was executed in China and this did not draw both local and international attention. Similarly, Sunday Sun source at the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed that two Nigerians were also executed in China on April 24. But in spite of this development, a total number of 120 Nigerians are still on death row in China for drug sales/drug smuggling offences. When contacted on the number of Nigerians on death row in China, the Chinese Deputy Ambassador, Mr Zhang Bin, said the embassy does not have such figures, directing Sunday Sun to the Consular Department of the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Checks at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed that in Beijing Yancheng, three Nigerians are on death row (2012 statistics), while a correspondence by the Consulate-General of Nigeria in Guangzhou, China, dated January 7, 2015, showed that 74 Nigerians are currently on death row in Guangdong and Guangxi provinces. Others include: Quingpu, Shanghai (1); Dongguan prison (3), with self-acclaimed Nigerians (9); Huizhou prison (7), with self-acclaimed Nigerians (3); and Yinde (19), with one self-acclaimed Nigerian (2012 statistics). In Singapore, only one Nigerian is reported to be on death row, according to the Nigerian Ambassador to Singapore, Nonye Rajis-Okpara. Speaking from Singapore, Rajis-Okpara said the Nigerian Embassy in Singapore applied about a year ago to the Singaporean president that the death sentence be commuted to life imprisonment and that the government was still looking into it. “Because of this, I am not at liberty to release the name,” Rajis-Okpara told the Sunday Sun correspondent, even as she said five Nigerians were still in Singapore prisons for drug -offences. Rajis-Okpara also added that due to the Singaporean laws, drug-related offences had gone down, while also noting that the Singaporean borders were not like others. At the Taiwan Embassy in Abuja, an official of the embassy who pleaded anonymity told Sunday Sun that he was not sure if any Nigerian was on death row in country He, however, added, “many years ago, there was one Nigerian who was caught doing drugs from Taiwan to China and sentenced to life imprisonment. But it was cut short due to his good behaviour in prison. That means that there is no one at the moment.” Several efforts to get the numbers of Nigerians on death row in Malaysia were unsuccessful as an official of the embassy told Sunday Sun that the ambassador who is responsible for providing such information was unavailable. The Sun

Culled from: The Citizen Ng

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
win3k:

Innocent?
Well more innocent ibo drug dealers are set to be executed.

Drug trafficking: 132 Nigerians waiting to die….120 on death row in China, 11 in Indonesia, 1 in Singapore

Nigeria stands to lose no fewer than 132 citizens (mostly ibos) who are on death row in various prisons across Indonesia, China and Singapore. While the Taiwan Embassy in Abuja denied knowledge of any Nigerian on death role in its country, the story is totally different in Indonesia who, last week, put four Nigerians to death by firing squad. Sunday Sun investigation at the Indonesian Embassy, Abuja, revealed that 11 Nigerians are currently on death row, having been sentenced to death at various times by Indonesian courts. They were sentenced to death on drug-related offences, which largely centered on being in possession of heroin and other narcotics. Obinna Nwajagu, Michael Titus Igwe, Hillary .K. Chimezie, Stephen Rasheed Akinyemi, Humphrey Ijike alias Doctor, Gap Nadi alias Papa, are some Nigerians whom the Indonesian government may execute any time from now. Others awaiting death in Indonesia include, Eugene Ape alias Felixe, Ekfere Dike Ale Kamal alias Samuel, Seck Osmane/Cajetan Uchenna Onyenworo, Samuel Iwuchukwu Okoye and Hansen Anthony Nwaolisa. Some human rights groups had sometime in April 2013, petitioned the National Assembly over the fate of 14 Nigerians awaiting death in Indonesia. The groups, World Alliance for Against Terrorism, Violence and Inhuman Treatment and Committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CDHR), also urged the federal government to wade into the matter. But in spite of pleas for clemency by the Nigerian government, Indonesia known for its hard stance on drug offences, has never shied away from carrying out capital punishment on drug-related offences in its country. For instance, prior to the execution of Messrs Martin Anderson, Okwudili Oyatanze, Jaminu Abashin and Sylvester Obiekwe by the Government of Indonesia for drug-related offences last week on the island of Nusakambangan, the Indonesian government had executed two Nigerians, Daniel Enemuo and Solomon Chibuike Oka-for on January 18 this year. A helpless Nigerian Ambassador to Indonesia, Muhammad Suleiman, had in his recent correspondence to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Aminu Wali, following the execution of the four Nigerians, bemoaned the resurgence of drug crime in Indonesia. He had in his report, told Wali that while pleas by President Goodluck Jonathan and Wali were being pursued, seven fresh cases had emerged, which made it impossible for something concrete to be done in the case of Nigerians involved in drug related-offences in Indonesia. However, the case of China seems to be more alarming considering that execution of drug offenders by the Chinese government is done in a well-packaged manner which most times, does not draw the attention of the general public. For instance, a check at the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja, revealed that on December 19, 2014, one Obiora Ifekpolugwo was executed in China and this did not draw both local and international attention. Similarly, Sunday Sun source at the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed that two Nigerians were also executed in China on April 24. But in spite of this development, a total number of 120 Nigerians are still on death row in China for drug sales/drug smuggling offences. When contacted on the number of Nigerians on death row in China, the Chinese Deputy Ambassador, Mr Zhang Bin, said the embassy does not have such figures, directing Sunday Sun to the Consular Department of the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Checks at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed that in Beijing Yancheng, three Nigerians are on death row (2012 statistics), while a correspondence by the Consulate-General of Nigeria in Guangzhou, China, dated January 7, 2015, showed that 74 Nigerians are currently on death row in Guangdong and Guangxi provinces. Others include: Quingpu, Shanghai (1); Dongguan prison (3), with self-acclaimed Nigerians (9); Huizhou prison (7), with self-acclaimed Nigerians (3); and Yinde (19), with one self-acclaimed Nigerian (2012 statistics). In Singapore, only one Nigerian is reported to be on death row, according to the Nigerian Ambassador to Singapore, Nonye Rajis-Okpara. Speaking from Singapore, Rajis-Okpara said the Nigerian Embassy in Singapore applied about a year ago to the Singaporean president that the death sentence be commuted to life imprisonment and that the government was still looking into it. “Because of this, I am not at liberty to release the name,” Rajis-Okpara told the Sunday Sun correspondent, even as she said five Nigerians were still in Singapore prisons for drug -offences. Rajis-Okpara also added that due to the Singaporean laws, drug-related offences had gone down, while also noting that the Singaporean borders were not like others. At the Taiwan Embassy in Abuja, an official of the embassy who pleaded anonymity told Sunday Sun that he was not sure if any Nigerian was on death row in country He, however, added, “many years ago, there was one Nigerian who was caught doing drugs from Taiwan to China and sentenced to life imprisonment. But it was cut short due to his good behaviour in prison. That means that there is no one at the moment.” Several efforts to get the numbers of Nigerians on death row in Malaysia were unsuccessful as an official of the embassy told Sunday Sun that the ambassador who is responsible for providing such information was unavailable. The Sun

Culled from: The Citizen Ng

So when you posted this report, where you making a point?

Show me where you saw or had an idea that Humphrey and Titus were dealing drugs?

Showing me reports of 132 people does not mean anything.

Humphrey and Titus deserved a fair hearing before execution. Anything less is murder. People like you supporting this are just as blood thirsty as the murderers.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by originally(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
chiochio1:
You and wrong English are
pls correct it
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

No. The Indonesian officials executed him a day earlier before the actual date. So his wife and the kids arrived a day after his execution.
What a pity! God rest his soul. But can I ask you a question? Do you know this man?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

What a pity! God rest his soul. But can I ask you a question? Do you know this man?

No link at all. I just followed his case because it was pathetic.

That is how I came across Humphrey Jeff Ejike Eleweke's story.

After these guys were killed, a big storm hit the city.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by win3k: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

So when you posted this report, where you making a point?

Show me where you saw or had an idea that Humphrey and Titus were dealing drugs?

Showing me reports of 132 people does not mean anything.

Humphrey and Titus deserved a fair hearing before execution. Anything less is murder. People like you supporting this are just as blood thirsty as the murderers.

blood thirsty for ibo drug dealers yes!
Do I want more ibos importing poisonous and fake goods killing Nigerians? NO
Do I want ibo drug dealers moving drugs to help kill 50 Indonesians daily? NO

You are a supporter of drug dealers and murderers!

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
INJUSTICE: Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian - Jefferson Eleweke

Jefferson’s lawyer, Afif Abdul Qoyim, told AFP the execution should not have gone ahead as his client this week filed a legal appeal. “When this process is not respected, that means that this is no longer a country that upholds the law, nor human rights,” he said.

Lawyers said there was evidence to suggest Jefferson was not guilty of the crime for which he was condemned to death – possessing 1.7kg of heroin – including an admission of guilt on his deathbed by the man who allegedly framed him.

Amnesty International described the execution as “a deplorable act”.

“Any executions that are still to take place must be halted immediately. The injustice already done cannot be reversed, but there is still hope that it won’t be compounded,” said Rafendi Djamin, Amnesty’s director for south-east Asia and the Pacific.

https://www.nairaland.com/3258721/injustice-indonesia-might-killed-innocent

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

No link at all. I just followed his case because it was pathetic.

That is how I came across Humphrey Jeff Ejike Eleweke's story.

After these guys were killed, a big storm hit the city
Are you serious about the bold words? If yes that's a sign to show that no one has the right to take a life he didn't create. Everyone deserves a second chance. We have all made some mistakes at some points in our lives They aren't all saints after all. Only God knows the truth, but if they were unjustly murdered, May Indonesia get the punishment she deserved for murdering our innocent brothers.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
win3k:

blood thirsty for ibo drug dealers yes!
Do I want more ibos importing poisonous and fake goods killing Nigerians? NO
Do I want ibo drug dealers moving drugs to help kill 50 Indonesians daily? NO

You are a supporter of drug dealers and murderers!

Stop talking unrelated stuffs. What we are talking about is Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke and Titus Igweh.

There is no evidence of these guys being drug dealers and they were executed.

This is not about Killing drug dealers but given people who are innocent a right to fair trial.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Are you serious about the bold words? If yes that's a sign to show that no one has the right to take a life he didn't create. Everyone deserves a second chance. We have all made some mistakes at some points in our lives They aren't all saints after all. Only God knows the truth, but if they were unjustly murdered, May Indonesia get the punishment she deserved for murdering our innocent brothers.

Authorities did not give a reason for the reprieve, but the island was hit by a major storm as the other executions took place.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/28/indonesia-mass-execution-prisoners
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Authorities did not give a reason for the reprieve, but the island was hit by a major storm as the other executions took place.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/28/indonesia-mass-execution-prisoners
No sinner will go unpunished. They will sure get what they deserved and more one day.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Ogunleti01: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
fiftynaira:
I am IGBO
I am PROUD

Finally I am a MEMBER NCAN

Buh then again I urge all my igbo brother's and sister to shun peddling drug.

It only drags u to early grave!
Their slogan "Nnaa ehh my blooda may the almighty God bless our hustle"

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by win3k: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Stop talking unrelated stuff. What we are talking about is Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke and Titus Igweh.

There is no evidence of these guys being drug dealers and they were executed.

This is not about Killing drug dealers but given people who are innocent a right to fair trial.

he is not innocent. he was trying to use technicality to go scot free.
drug dealer dead, next batch please.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by billyG(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Everfrank:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/indonesian-cremates-executed-nigerian-drug-convicts/
Igbos representing nigeria in gawd4saken far away indonesia!Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
tintingz:
People will say this(Law) is bad and inhuman, it is their law and drug trafficking is thier major problem they are facing.

I wonder why people deal with hard drugs in country like this when they know their law on drug is death.
tthe law is never pure. Why bend the law to set up guys just to kill them? Na because dem hate nigerians or what?not everyyone goes there for drugs. They simply sett up most guys.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
tthe law is never pure. Why bend the law to set up guys just to kill them? Na because dem hate nigerians or what?not everyyone goes there for drugs. They simply sett up most guys.
Yes, I will not disagree on what you said(there might be racism in it) but the rate of drug trafficking in Indonesia is too much.
Lastly Nigeria govt are not even helping.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
tintingz:
Yes, I will not disagree on what you said(there might be racism in it) but the rate of drug trafficking in Indonesia is too much.
Lastly Nigeria govt are not even helping.
true on that though. Bbut as we can see, hmmm...the govt won't really care. This won't happen to the least citizen in the U.S
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by tintingz(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
true on that though. Bbut as we can see, hmmm...the govt won't really care. This won't happen to the least citizen in the U.S
Yes, because they are advanced country and there govt is well formed.

In Nigeria, no single lawyer went there to defend tthese guys.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2016
tintingz:
... and there govt is well formed.

In Nigeria, no single lawyer went there to defend tthese guys.
GBAM! U don talk my mind finish!!

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by win3k: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2016
The biggest tragedy here is not the executions, it is the fact these greedy ibos were carrying Nigerian passports.
I wish I could strip the next batch of the nationality before they appear in world news again.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
win3k:
The biggest tragedy here is not the executions, it is the fact these greedy ibos were carrying Nigerian passports.
I wish I could strip the next batch of the nationality before they appear in world news again.

Does seeing Ibos shine break your heart? Sorry. Just close your eyes. Good news from their greatness, determination and perseverance can make an Ibo hater like you commit Suicide.

It is better you Kill yourself than committing Suicide. LOL.

Dora Akinyuli received the Time Magazine Award 2006( "One of the eighteen heroes of our time"wink

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
win3k:

Apple buys a Nigerian-owned ICT firm for $1 billion

America’s most celebrated brand, Apple, has bought Nigeria’s Chinedu Echeruo’s HopStop.com. According to The Wall Street Journal’s publication, AllThingsDigital, it informed that though the term of the deal has not been disclosed officially, but HopStop has been compared to Israel’s Waze, which was recently acquired by Google for $1 billion.

http://m.guardian.ng/news/apple-buys-a-nigerian-owned-ict-firm-for-1-billion/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Battered Niece Of His Wife In Lagos (Photo) / Housewife Stabs Undergraduate Peacemaker To Death (photo) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.