Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict (33992 Views)

Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by neocortex: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2016
originally:
If Nigeria cut an indonesian with packs of drug here,he would use meager cash to bail himself out

Who do you think is to blame , Nigeria or Indonesia ?

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by idris4r83(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2016
Some people will still enter Indonesia today with drugs.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Netcontactsng1(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2016
These people gat no mercy.... But Dan Allah it's high time our people heard..

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by yinkus204(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Just see hw this indos people is showing the whole world that nigeria is easy to kill and boast about it again can they try this wit USA or Germany
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by tunderay(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2016
These people are mean, his body was even creamated to extinguish his proof of existence. This should be a lesson to us all, especially those that are involving themselves in shady drug deals, stop it, its destructive to you as a carrier and to the users. And don't near far East except you want to RIP

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by tunjijones(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2016
An ibo friend of mine said he saw abt 3 IBO guys in Malaysian embassy last week discussing how to smuggle drug into Malaysia. On inquiring from them why they want to indulge in the journey of no return their response was "o boi na something go kill man". I don't think my brothers from the south east will stop peddling drugs... Even if u kill all of them.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheNewIbadan: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2016
yinkus204:
Just see hw this indos people is showing the whole world that nigeria Biafran is easy to kill and boast about it again can they try this wit USA or Germany

Fixed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by AMossley(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2016
why?
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by tunderay(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2016
yinkus204:
Just see hw this indos people is showing the whole world that nigeria is easy to kill and boast about it again can they try this wit USA or Germany
What's your point really? Its there country, there law, its known even to kids that death is the penalty for doing drug in the far east, reason why USA and Germany citizens don't engage in it around that area. You can't blame them for boasting over it, blame those that do drug business in a wrong enviroment.

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by aquatico80: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Pls youth, let try and stay away from dirty deals. He that have Ear make him hear oo

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by gwales: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Ipad yoots would never learn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Bsc(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I support their execution of drug peddlers!
It's very boldly inscribed all around their airports about drug smuggling!

Na who water see him leg na him e de swallow!
Jew Man.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
onyeali:
This is madness. what is Nigerian ambassador to Indonesia doing about this.

[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/4d924225db.gif[/img]

Sharaaap!

Tell your friends to desist from drug-smuggling

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Zico5:
Hear Wetin, as we are reading the post, one ugandan is preparing to carry drug to the same indonesia. That is why they are called hard working jew. They littered every country in the world bringing bad reputation to our dear country. Government need to do something about any potential ugandan trying to travel to these countries.

I am not supporting any criminal and tribe but if it were to be some Asian countries, by now those politicians stealing this country blind would have been executed too. See those useless law makers padding budget. What do you call that?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheNewIbadan: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Whathaveidone:

[img]http://gifs.gifme.io/i/4d924225db.gif[/img]

Sharaaap!

Tell your friends to desist from drug-smuggling

grin

10 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Badgers14: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
God bless The Republic of Indonesia for upholding the Law

Judgements like this will sanitize the ideology of get rich or die trying.

At this pace, The whole of Uganda might have gone extinct before the year 2036 when Ekiti State will be coming out of Bondage.

Read the post before typing rubbish...
Dont be blinded by hatred angry

Didn't you read where the said one of guys have an appeal pending
The whole process was shady... I believe laws are there to be obeyed and failure to do so one must bear the consequences. However, it is paramount that the enforcing body follows due process otherwise it defeats the purpose of having the law in place.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
God bless The Republic of Indonesia for upholding the Law

Judgements like this will sanitize the ideology of get rich or die trying.

At this pace, The whole of Uganda might have gone extinct before the year 2036 when Ekiti State will be coming out of Bondage.

How can you say God Bless to such Murder? Titus Igweh's case is heart breaking. The fact that he might be innocent should send chills down your spine.

Two people tortured repeatedly gave his name that he is a drug dealer. Titus lawyer believes they gave his name to stop their torture. Not because Titus was a drug dealer. To explain how bad these people were tortured, they died not long after they gave Titus name.

The Indonesian Police arrested Titus, shocked him for a long time until he said he is a drug dealer to stop the torture.

Then that was all they used to sentence him to death. No evidence.

This is pure murder.

6 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Badgers14:

Read the post before typing rubbish...
Dont be blinded by hatred angry

Didn't you read where the said one of guys have an appeal pending
The whole process was shady... I believe laws are there to be obeyed and failure to do so one must bear the consequences. However, it is paramount that the enforcing body follows due process otherwise it defeats the purpose of having the law in place.

Thank you. People like you give me hope for this country. Here is a fellow Nigerian, never suspected or arrested for drug possession. A chance to a fair trial denied. A chance for an appeal to prove his innocence and wrong conviction denied.

Yet, we have Nigerians applauding this murder.

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by LastProphet: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Zico5:
Hear Wetin, as we are reading the post, one ugandan is preparing to carry drug to the same indonesia. That is why they are called hard working jew. They littered every country in the world bringing bad reputation to our dear country. Government need to do something about any potential ugandan trying to travel to these countries.

99% of the bad and poor image we have abroad is caused by the hardworking jews of naija, their problem stems from very poor upbringing and over-inflated regard for money

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2016
onyeali:
This is madness. what is Nigerian ambassador to Indonesia doing about this.

I d not understand how our leaders can keep quiet in the face of these inhumane act.

What pains me most about Titus case is that a lot of Nigerians did not listen to his cry.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by LastProphet: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
tunjijones:
An ibo friend of mine said he saw abt 3 IBO guys in Malaysian embassy last week discussing how to smuggle drug into Malaysia. On inquiring from them why they want to indulge in the journey of no return their response was "o boi na something go kill man". I don't think my brothers from the south east will stop peddling drugs... Even if u kill all of them.

its in their culture to dare things - even the wrong things. they hate correction, they see it as a sign of hatred. i doubt there is any tribe with confused thinking like naija Jews

8 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TomHagen: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
The law is the law. If you break it, you'll be shot. Simple and short.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Say no to drug trafficking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by rusher14: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
But one thing is for sure — we will never stop executing people on death row.”....... dis very wrong... i wont allowed this to happen in nigeria.. life in prision still better than that

Why don't Nigerians get it.

If you don't want to be executed behave yourself and avoid drug trafficking.

Believe me it is quite simple.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by anungangampu: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
This is the reason why I will keep denying Nigeria. We don't care what happen to others, Once they are not our own tribe. Nigeria is hell bent on going to another civil war if nothing is done to keep the rate of tribalism on check.

The man was never found with drug and those that testified against him died from torture and nobody sees nothing wrong with it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by dermmy(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2016
Would indonesia carry out that execution if those guys were americans?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sex Worker Sells Her 4 Months Old Baby For N300,000 In Katsina (Photos) / NDLEA Busts Skuchies Factory In Sagamu, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.