Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict (34019 Views)

Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by 2eggs1goal: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2016
SAY NO TO DRUG.!!!

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by gbengus17: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
GENTLEMEN, STAY AWAY FROM FROM INDONISIA, JUST STAY AWAY--I DONT DO DRUGS, BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCE OF GENDEM/POLICE IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES, IT IS VERY TO BE SET UP, ONCE THEY KNOW YOU ARE A NIGERIAN

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

There is no evidence that Titus Igweh was chasing after quick money. No proof of Humphrey Eleweke was after quick money. These are Hardworking, struggling men.
hard working you say, are they the only nigerian in indonesia, why didn't they go and arrest others that are innocent. Stop preventing what you don't know. Hard working indeed. Are u saying other nigerian there are not hardworking.

4 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by rusher14: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

When will a lot of Nigerians get that a lot of Nigerians who avoided drug trafficking were executed because of the Corrupt legal system in Indonesia.

So they randomly or deliberately pick on Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by flokii: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2016
waterhouse071:
Indonesia's Justice system no be play o

I tell you.. No be sere sere atal

Dem don cremate sharpaly, na to dey expect ashes remain.. CHAI!

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by win3k: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
gbengus17:
GENTLEMEN, STAY AWAY FROM FROM INDONISIA, JUST STAY AWAY--I DONT DO DRUGS, BUT FROM MY EXPERIENCE OF GENDEM/POLICE IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES, IT IS VERY TO BE SET UP, ONCE THEY KNOW YOU ARE A NIGERIAN

You are confusing the situation by telling Africans and Nigerians to stay away from Indonesia, the only culprit here belong to a single African and Nigerian tribe called ibo. Spread your message to their villages and towns and stop bothering the general population of Africans and Nigerians who do not partake in this greedy crime!

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by nobsalis: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Zico5:
Hear Wetin, as we are reading the post, one ugandan is preparing to carry drug to the same indonesia. That is why they are called hard working jew. They littered every country in the world bringing bad reputation to our dear country. Government need to do something about any potential ugandan trying to travel to these countries.

developers of d world...... From Philippines to Indonesia. They are indeed d hard working Jews.

Yeebos kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by shamecurls(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2016
onyeali:
This is madness. what is Nigerian ambassador to Indonesia doing about this.

Nigerian Ambassador to Indonesia has assured there families that he will do all his possible best within and outside his jurisdiction to make sure that there ASHES re parceled back to there families

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by eleko1: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2016
sad undecided sad
onyeali:
sad
onyeali:
wetin make he do? Ur pipu nor see the welcome to Indonesia warning to such irresponsible pipu? As dey nor executed the rest, blame baba Daura

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by win3k: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2016
wizzakosh:
hard working you say, are they the only nigerian in indonesia, why didn't they go and arrest others that are innocent. Stop preventing what you don't know. Hard working indeed. Are u saying other nigerian there are not hardworking.

You are wasting your time with ibos, they consider anything (and everything) illegal as hardworking. You get a chieftaincy title and no one asks what you did to get money as long as you bring it to iboland. Their mentality is what is killing them all over the world

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by originally(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2016
neocortex:

Who do you think is to blame , Nigeria or Indonesia ?
naija my broda, our laws are weak
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
God bless The Republic of Indonesia for upholding the Law

Judgements like this will sanitize the ideology of get rich or die trying.

At this pace, The whole of Uganda might have gone extinct before the year 2036 when Ekiti State will be coming out of Bondage.
I like that law. God bless Indonesian government.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by originally(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Na our lawyers sef go the quote 1999 constitution in their favour
lol
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2016
onyeali:
Bleeping his wife when they were executed. Na him send them message to go carry drugs.
I like Indonesian law. Some hardworking Jews will still be executed because, they will never hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2016
yinkus204:
Just see hw this indos people is showing the whole world that nigeria is easy to kill and boast about it again can they try this wit USA or Germany
Yes they will. It is their law. ask Australian govt how they pleaded not to execute the Bali 9. When it comes to drug offences Indonesian govt do not care whether you are an ally or not.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Domislaz(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2016
I think it is better not to go Indonesia if you are carrying a Nigerian passport. Bigots from a particular tribe will not understand this. They keep running amok all over threads of this sort.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How can you say God Bless to such Murder. Titus Igweh's case is heart breaking. The fact that he might be innocent should send chills down your spine.

Two people tortured repeatedly gave his name that he is a drug dealer. Titus lawyer believes they gave his name to stop their torture. Not because Titus was a drug dealer. To explain how bad these people were tortured, they died not long after they gave Titus name.

The Indonesian Police arrested Titus, shocked him for a long time until he said he is a drug dealer to stop the torture.

Then that was all they used to sentence him to death. No evidence.

This is pure murder.
Yimu! Are you sure he wasn't involved in drugs before. There are many Nigerians doing legit businesses, why was his name only mentioned. That guy is not innocent. Kill all drug peddlers.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2016
dermmy:
Would indonesia carry out that execution if those guys were americans?
Yes they will.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by MUNDI007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Now they are Nigerians not biafrans abi? I case they don't know even in nigeria drug is a big crime.
I would have loved to say RIP, but my friend said bullets in your systems from some angry racist Indonesians army, thats not resting in peace. So I think I will jst say sai baba cry[color=#006600][/color][i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by planetx: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
naijainfogalery:
Na wa oo some people get mind sha. Of all countries you didnt see UK, USA to carry drugs na Indonesia.

USA wil put you in a jail with AC and TV lets even say Nigeria don tire you carry drug go there go enjoy your life not this people that will just kill you like chicken.

I would have loved to say RIP, but bullets in your systems from some angry racist Indonesians army, trust me thats not resting in peace
The higher the risks the higher the return, why would any Nigerian carry drugs to a country like US that is unundated with drugs already through it's land border with Mexico. But the south east Asian countries with death penalty for drug trafficking is very lucrative.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by MUNDI007(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Now they are Nigerians not biafrans abi? I case they don't know even in nigeria drug is a big crime.
I would have loved to say RIP, but my friend said bullets in your systems from some angry racist Indonesians army, thats not resting in peace. So I think I will jst say sai baba

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yimu! Are you sure he wasn't involved in drugs before. There are many Nigerians doing legit businesses, why was his name only mentioned. That guy is not innocent. Kill all drug peddlers.

His name was given after long torture. His name came up because those guys under torture had to give a name to end their torture.

The torture was so much that the men died. That is enough to show you the magnitude of what the men went through. At that point, they could give an innocent man's name to end the torture. Just as an innocent person would accept a crime he would not commit.

Give them a fair hearing. That was the cry of the lawyers. Why execute them unfairly?

If the want to kill drug dealers, that is a different case. However, killing innocent people is MURDER.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
rusher14:

So they randomly or deliberately pick on Nigerians?

Please, the link explains how Titus Igweh and Humphrey Eleweke were picked. So what are you asking me?

The fact here is, they were not caught dealing drugs, no evidence shows they were drug dealers. They have proof of legitimate businesses they ran. Humphrey owned a restaurant with Workers under him.

So do you think it is right to execute such people with no evidence linking them to drug dealing? Or are you just waiting to celebrate the murder of Nigerians?
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by gowaga68: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
I respect Indonesian's stand “But one thing is for sure — we will never stop executing people on death row.”
God bless them!

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by carboblanko(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
win3k:

You are wasting your time with ibos, they consider anything (and everything) illegal as hardworking. You get a chieftaincy title and no one asks what you did to get money as long as you bring it to iboland. Their mentality is what is killing them all over the world
This is becoming a very serious matter. But what are the elders of that area doing about this. They really need to reboot the values of the young ones. Life is not just all about making money.You can still find self worth as a human without necessarily being excessively rich. Enough said.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Exactly my point there, we aren't bothered as Nigerians to find out whether an innocent man is about to be murdered unjustly and probably start something like an e-protest that could be heard and make him get a fair hearing, some of us are here jubilating that a fellow Nigerian is about to killed all because he is from the south east. What a shame! I weep for this country.

Sadly, the Indonesian Government murdered and Cremated Titus Igweh. Very heart breaking. Yet, some Nigerians celebrated it due to their Tribal and Ethnic Bigotry.
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by chiochio1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
You and wrong English are

originally:
If Nigeria caught an indonesian with packs of drug here,he would use meager cash to bail himself out

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
wizzakosh:

If there is anyone pretending to know what he does not know, it is you. Do you have any proof of a drug dealing past of these men? How can anyone support the murder of people without evidence?
Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
This thread shows how low the mentality of Nigerians have sunk. You can read that a lot of people turned deaf to the cry of Titus Igweh for a fair hearing.

His simple plea was, LET ME PROVE MY INNOCENCE IN COURT.

All those coming here with their holy attitudes should explain why a man should not get a fair hearing before he is killed.

Are these people telling me they have not heard hundreds of innocent people in jail?Many later proven innocent.

It is shameful and pitiful that a lot of Nigerians think like this.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
[b][/b]

Sadly, the Indonesian Government murdered and Cremated Titus Igweh. Very heart breaking. Yet, some Nigerians celebrated it due to their Tribal and Ethnic Bigotry.
OMG, eternal rest grant unto him Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon him. But did he get to see his wife before he died? And I also hope Indonesian government give this same punishment to terrorist who kill million of souls for their religion oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / Thief Caught While Trying To Enter The House Of A London Based Man In Delta.PICS / Two Nigerians Die while Partying, 3 Kenyan Women Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.