Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family (1702 Views)

Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by Jhordan: 5:19am On Jul 30, 2016
I'm so much in love with my boyfriend who is now my ex. I demanded we broke up but ever since we did I haven't been fine, I cannot but think of him. It's like he exist in all that I do, I can't think straight no more! He has been cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend claiming it's hard to push her away because the girl knows his family. His ex insults me on all social networks but I took everything from him until now that I feel like I have to let go.

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2016/01/my-boyfriend-still-sleeps-with-his-ex.html
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by divinehand2003(m): 5:31am On Jul 30, 2016
From your post, it seems you haven't moved on. How then can we help you?
At one point, he was your Ex, at another point, you are thinking of letting go of your bf.
Are u still together or not?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by Raddie(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Now how do I laugh like a Kenyan?
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol...Seems u the one who didn't geh him right...he meant to tell you she's gon' be the first wifey nau!!
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by duduade: 5:44am On Jul 30, 2016
divinehand2003:
At one point, he was your Ex, at another point, you are thinking of letting go of your bf.

No mind am..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by nonjebose(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Continue thinking of him. It will help you to move on. Why am I not bothered
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by nnachukz(m): 6:13am On Jul 30, 2016
The wonderful effect of knowing how to use your dick is what we are seeing here. It can reset a lady's brain permanently.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by menxer: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2016
divinehand2003:

She said the guy has a habit of keeping his "ex" in the loop, so she is definitely still in the loop as an "ex"
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by leahcimzil: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2016
He got back with his ex when we disagreed within two days
I am a 17-year-old girl 200 level student at the university.
I'm so much in love with my boyfriend who is now my ex.
I demanded we broke up but ever since we did I haven't been fine, I cannot but think of him. It's like he exist in all that I do, I can't think straight no more!
He has been cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend claiming it's hard to push her away because the girl knows his family. His ex insults me on all social networks but I took everything from him until now that I feel like I have to let go.
With him I have built my upcoming life, with him I have decided my future and its like I can't love another. He has taken control of my heart infact my life. He is the only one I can talk about my problems with and now that he isn't with me no more I think a lot. We stay in the same hostel in campus and it has been really hard on me because of this.
He got back with his ex when we disagreed within two days. I think they cool now. but I love him, he is my world my life my everything and now that he is gone I need techniques to be able to stand back on my feet, to go on without him and be the woman I always wanted to be. Please help me.
Cynthia.
---------------
Hello Cynthia,
Your case is a simple one. Let him go.
From your mail, your ex-boyfriend is still hung on his ex-girlfriend which was why he got back together with her right after you broke up with him.
As much as you say you love him, it's clear to see that he doesn't feel the same way and it's sad because you said you've built your life around im.
What you have to do now is to untangle yourself from the drama associating with your ex brings, learn to be more sociable, go out more often. You are still very young and have your whole life ahead of you, for now you can just go on dates not because you are on the lookout for a potential boyfriend, but just to have fun without any sexual attachment involved.
Find other things that make you happy, set achievable goals for yourself.
If he’s the one for you, he’ll notice the distance and come back but you don't have to dive back into that pattern. Let him know that you made a choice to let him go and you intend to keep it that way.
I wish you all the best.

Just so y'all don't have to click any link

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by massive1019(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2016
op....let your ex be your ex. You can never ever force someone to love you. Your ex doesn't love you because if he does...he wouldn't be playing with your emotions. so forget about him and move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by GoldenJAT(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2016
he made u smile no doubt.... but there are countless guys that will Mk u smile and laugh same time... it all depends on ur mindset... u can't leave him in ur hrt and expect a new guy 2 suddenly perform magic with u... I find it absurd when ladies says they can't love another... it's a Blatant lie. if u smiled when u guys where 2geta.. u can equally laugh with some other person... the ball is entirely in ur court. *peace*
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by Kakamorufu(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2016
if you want to let him go, just make up your mind and do so asap. This way u finding it hard to leave, i guess he's your first love
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol so he's committing incest then.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family by Headlesschicken(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2016
grin@Op abeg how old r u? Cos it sounds as if yuh kinda immature,so upon all dis inflation wey dey evrywia na boyfrd ma8r b yuh wahala abi? Now lemme advice u,wen sm1 cheats on u in a r/ship u v jst 2choices 1 brkup wiv dem n move on,2 accept em bk n 4gv em buh bearing in mind dt dey may do it agn,cos if dey did'nt respect u enuf 2do it d 1st tym,wats 2stp em 4rm doin it agn.

(1) (Reply)

Im So Sorry For Taking My Under Wears Off / Abusive Relationships And How To Know You're In One / This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.