Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (68976 Views)

Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by pearl4eva: 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
114 chai,army can lie.they killed 114 and cnn have not used their satelite to capture it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ok
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Naijageak(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
it's 14 suspected militants or Boko Haram not 114. post their dead bodies or are they hiding them?

am afraid this is not professional. how can they say they killed 114 militants, 114 is large number and amnesty international will investigate them. toooor
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Malawian(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
before yoruba people wake up from their slumber, they would have been effectively landlocked by the guys who want to dip their koran in the ocean. sense una no gree get. Ijaw militants ko, naija operatives ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by omoadeleye(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
timisco1:
I laff, is like u don't know this ijaw militants, d only ones u can kill can Neva exceed 5, i know what am saying, their god of war "egbesu" can only betray them if they contrary to its rules, i hav encountered them ones in d creek in bayelsa state.

if ur brother is an army or better still a navy officer that have encountered these guys in d creek, jus buy him a cool beer, mayb three or four, and ask him of his experience with those guys... Belief me, wen he must have finished tellin u things about them (the ijaws) u go close this thread...

experience is the best teacher, get a taste of them bfor u start making comments...

She you be Army ni?
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
I said it! Don't toy with Yorùbá. Ojukwu did it and the whole biafran regret it. Kudos to my leader jagaban! They can not do South East and South South madness in Yoruba land. We are just too much for you! Proudly Yorùbá!!!

5 Likes

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by wristbangle: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
[s]Gradually south wàste is turning to another north east.[/s]

The most useless comment so far this year. Congrats.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Arsewipemod: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
millionaireman:
Nigeria, the only country in the world that kills its citizens in quantum in order to conserve a country created by its founders to fail.

Nigeria a country without hostile neighbours, but buys arms and ammunition and trains its soldiers in its peculiar fashion to be able to kill off its citizens who after years of asking for political reforms but were refused, then the citizens go for one agitation or the other.

Boko Haram people in the north are asking for a territory or country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes as Islam is prevalent in the north area.

The southeast people asked for political restructuring, but when denied, the people went for secession.

The Southsouth ask for Resource Control or fiscal federalism, but when rejected, they resorted to secessionist moves.
What is this one saying? Criminals and terrorists and murderers and vandals be treated like fuqqing kings? Like they have some frigging rights? Citizens? Even having the temerity to justify BH actions? Gaaaaaawwwwd!
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by damon222: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Those were not militants but poor Yoruba familes in Ogun State creeks. If it was true show us. They will not for fear of how the bodies of children and Women will shock the World.
The reasons why I do not take Buhari and his apc an inch reasonable is their propaganda where they are saying ''we are pushing them back to Niger Delta. Very senseless military. If the head is high unreasoanle, does not mean all his followers should be dullish and foolish too. The useless military think the militants are as stupid as they are.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
ojun50:
Even the navy can't confirm dis number u that some1 told u about the story u are now here tellin us, i Don't believe u show us pix or i close this thread
E pain am! Even if they show u pix, u will say its photoshop, let the dead count themself and bury themself! If u decided to join them? Goodluck to u.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Wadeoye(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Celebrate with me as I made the front page...

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Day11(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
ikarm17:
Yorubas arm yourselves. If you suspect a foreigner in your land to be militants, kill them.

Lynch them.

Burn them.

Shoot them.

Do what you can but don't allow them to kill you first.

Omo ODUDUA don't go round killing people like Ijaw militia or Hausa Bokos. We prefer to kill, Egunfe and eat with fresh vegetables.

Please, Don't spread violence. We want peace abeg,

PEACE
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by masseratti: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
timisco1:
I laff, is like u don't know this ijaw militants, d only ones u can kill can Neva exceed 5, i know what am saying, their god of war "egbesu" can only betray them if they contrary to its rules, i hav encountered them ones in d creek in bayelsa state.

if ur brother is an army or better still a navy officer that have encountered these guys in d creek, jus buy him a cool beer, mayb three or four, and ask him of his experience with those guys... Belief me, wen he must have finished tellin u things about them (the ijaws) u go close this thread...

experience is the best teacher, get a taste of them bfor u start making comments...
oh really? If their Gods was so powerful why were they under the bini empire?
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by dakkayode(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
]Keep on doubting, u better get a call through to any relative around there.. Any pim pim , na one chance
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
In this kind of story...I will like to be thomas...pishures or adonbelieveit
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by texazzpete(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
silibaba:

why am i finding it difficult to believe you.because the nigeria millitary i know cannot stand niger delta avenger one on one.

LOL

When they start the offensive against NDA and their allies, people like you will start petitioning the UN and Obama to stop the crackdown.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by southpole: 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
silibaba:

why am i finding it difficult to believe you.because the nigeria millitary i know cannot stand niger delta avenger one on one.
And why do you think bayelsa state governor is rushing to abuja to beg Buhari for ? biscuit or pure water?or why do you think Clark and other elders in the Niger Delta are presently holding emergency meeting for is it to prepare your very weak avengers against the military? You people should learn from the Biafrans or boko haram
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by ezpee: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Nusaf: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Arsewipemod:

What is this one saying? Criminals and terrorists and murderers and vandals be treated like fuqqing kings? Like they have some frigging rights? Citizens? Even having the temerity to justify BH actions? Gaaaaaawwwwd!
Just allow d donkey to continue eating its grass. Imagine justifying the activities of BH.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by ezpee: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
southpole:

And why do you think bayelsa state governor is rushing to abuja to beg Buhari for ? biscuit or pure water?or why do you think Clark and other elders in the Niger Delta are presently holding emergency meeting for is it to prepare your very weak avengers against the military? You people should learn from the Biafrans or boko haram
Haha ask am abeg
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Wadeoye(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
ezpee:
Good for them

yeah...

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by southpole: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
damon222:
The reasons why I do not take Buhari and his apc an inch reasonable is their propaganda where they are saying ''we are pushing them back to Niger Delta. Very senseless military. If the head is high unreasoanle, does not mean all his followers should be dullish and foolish too. The useless military think the militants are as stupid as they are.
sorry for the pain we can read it in your lines

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Artib(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
silibaba:

because they have ammunition than the Nigerian army? I can sense the extremity of your solipsism.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by shezzy007(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
sad
Beremx:
114militants? haba mana! shocked

Wey dia dead body?

Nigeria military and exaggerated number of killed militants be like.... grin
Beremx:

Wey dia dead body?

Beremx:

Wey dia dead body?

Smh for you, nigeria military is not suppose to send their dead pictures online.

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Aaronzy: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
timisco1:

na so goodnews dey pain u reach?.....which Egbesu are u talking about?......egbesu dat tompolo is begging fed govt to return it to dem!
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Coolgent(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
More grease to NA.
Oga Burutai nice work!
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by southpole: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
damon222:
Fly go and film the situation with your china phone and come back and play it here to prove your doubt, we can read the pain in your lines
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by southpole: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
timisco1:

where was this your so called God during the udi killings? please stop thinking from the anus it is meant for passing out unwanted substances
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by am0sn0nyu: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
Na innocent yorubas them Don go rush kill ooo.... angry
Wetin ur izon/ijaw people dey do us for the past 3 months make sense abi ? instead make dem face their oppressors for abuja dem dey launch constant incursion on we Yolobas for Lagos/Ogun. Wetin we do una. Make una well done ooo.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by southpole: 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
fr3do:

ewoooh!

nigerian soldiers are clearly coward, and the army does not value the lives of nigerians.
If they do, they would have raided the creek on foot sparing non combatants instead of just bombing the whole place.
sorry we know it is painful but may be that is the only option that is left, chill down
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Izonpikin: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
am0sn0nyu:
Wetim ur izon/ijaw people dey do us for the past 3 months make sense abi ? instead make dem face their oppressors for abuja dem dey launch constant incursion on we Yolobas for Lagos/Ogun. Wetin we do una. Make una well done ooo.
guy you know our army abi...na innocent people them Don join bombard ooo...
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Herex6(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
silibaba:

go watch how a brave nigerian soldier fought a bokoharam terrorist in hand combat....omo ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.