Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng (68970 Views)

Fashola Attributes Power Sector’s Success To Team Work - TODAY.NG / PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by 7lives: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abagworo:

One cluster bomb can kill 20thousand if dropped at a market square.

Most of them don't even know what a cluster bomb is, my take in all these is that the NA should minimize the exposure of the innocent to these bombings in their operation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by chudyprince: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm, OP i have a property at that Creek o, hope they didn't kill my tenants there cos i cant reach them on phone again shocked

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Raydos: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yes I've Watched The Movie, It's Very Very Interesting, The Title Of The Movie Is ""Nigerian Military And Lie"" - Featuring Genevieve, Omotola-Jalade, Odunlade-Adekola, Jackie-chian, Dagrin And So On.

I'm Still Longing To Watch The Part2.

Please Has Anyone Watch The Part2 Here!

I WannA Know Why Genevieve Killed Jackie-Chian And Bruce-Lee Altogether At The Same Time

The Girl Is Very Strong!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Wadeoye(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
chudyprince:
Hmmm, OP i have a property at that Creek o, hope they didn't kill my tenants there cos i cant reach them on phone again shocked

Why you go build house for Arepo, the den of PDP grown militants?

You better go and check because some houses were destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by omodave(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
I can like this country with some kind news enn menh 114 lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by oyinkinola: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
...you people think you can slap obasanjo and jagaban the same time and go away with it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by fr3do(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
chudyprince:

ewoooh!

nigerian soldiers are clearly coward, and the army does not value the lives of nigerians.
If they do, they would have raided the creek on foot sparing non combatants instead of just bombing the whole place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by onatisi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Osgilliat:
This is a good news..
and u really believe that 114 militants waited till they were killed there?
Majority of those killed are innocent youth in the area,wait till the operation is all over then you will start hearing heart rending stories .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by kettle84(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
Haba mama ! 114 dead men and no single picture ? produce the pics or forever remain the lying government you have always been. kai lai Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by kayfra: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
timisco1:
I laff, is like u don't know this ijaw militants, d only ones u can kill can Neva exceed 5, i know what am saying, their god of war "egbesu" can only betray them if they contrary to its rules, i hav encountered them ones in d creek in bayelsa state.

if ur brother is an army or better still a navy officer that have encountered these guys in d creek, jus buy him a cool beer, mayb three or four, and ask him of his experience with those guys... Belief me, wen he must have finished tellin u things about them (the ijaws) u go close this thread...

experience is the best teacher, get a taste of them bfor u start making comments...

Illiterate. Egbesu sabi rapid fire from gunship?

grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Wadeoye(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Thukzee01(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
superstar1:

The days of impunity is over. For every bullet you have, FG has 1,000 of it. For every RPG you think that you have, Nigeria Army has thousands of it.

He who has ears let him listen to what the gods are saying, before it is too late.

A key lesson you must learn from Spartacus is you can never have victory against the State, except there is a popular insurrection in that particular sovereign state.

Exterminate those bastar.ds the way raid will exterminate roaches.
i knw u meant 4 every Rpg the militants have the Army 1000 toy-guns

2 Likes

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by wirinet(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
fr3do:

ewoooh!

nigerian soldiers are clearly coward, and the army does not value the lives of nigerians.
If they do, they would have raided the creek on foot sparing non combatants instead of just bombing the whole place.

It is not that the army are cowards, it is that the army should not have been brought in a purely civilian operation. The army are train to use MAXIMUM force to subdue their enemy. A paramilitary force like Mobile Police or a sort of special forces swat team is what should be used for such civil disturbance if you want to avoid high civilian casualities.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Legitbaba(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wadeoye:

See another imbe... rag-tag militants on one side and a national army with heavy weaponry on the other? I pity you.

These are not heavy weapons my guy... those are assault rifles....the NA has heavy weapons...buh not the ones u posted there

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by IamAtribalist: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool KILL THEM ALL LEAVE NONE BREATHING cool

2 Likes

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by gotnel: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
dialfa:
nigeria military can lie eh!
Tell us the truth eh
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by MonPro: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
I can bet 97% of those killed are innocent women and children but they will suppress the news.

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by gbaskiboy: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
114militants? haba mana! shocked

Wey dia dead body?

Nigeria military and exaggerated number of killed militants be like.... grin
omo no mind them, they have seen gullible people who will accept their fictitious story. Useless set of people

1 Like

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by muller101(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wadeoye:
I pity any human being living in Niger Delta at the moment.
why do u reason like this. U mean non of ur relatives are living in niger delta?
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by shamecurls(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces

Bayelsa and Delta State loading........

Am just very sure about Buhari`s destination with regards to the onslaught. There will be no room to shout aloud "Victimization" when he heads for the real target.
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by yeyeboi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
No Picture
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by AntiWailer: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
We told them The f00lish Social Media warriors will push them until they meet their waterloo.

Before Bombardment : Nigeria military are lazy and they can do nothing.

After Bombardment : Genocide ooooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by nell2: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hagm0nd:
like the bodies of those starved Biafran women and children during the civil war
what a childish and off point comment. Grow up kiddo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by Kingosytex(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
izzokay
Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by ba7man(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
I see a lot of sympathizers of these criminals.

See what frustration and jealousy can cause in the hearts of the mentally weak.

I'm glad they'll suffer inside everytime news of dead criminal brothers of theirs is reported.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng by shamecurls(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
kayfra:

Illiterate. Egbesu sabi rapid fire from gunship?

grin grin grin

He watches too much of Nollywood movies

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.