Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love (2245 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by harrysjones(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
5 Things Every Nigerian and nairalander romance section Needs To Know About Love The issue of love is a touchy one.
We all have different ideas of what love is. In a place as diverse as Naija, love means many different things to different people.

Just because we have opinions doesn’t make all of them right. Here are some universal truths about love that every Nigerian should know:

1. Love ≠ Sex
In this part of the world, many people equate sex with love. No matter how great you are in bed, it doesn’t mean someone will stand by you or fall in love with you.

Re: 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by harrysjones(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
2. Domestic Abuse isn’t a part of Love
Some people often mistake domestic abuse for love. It is not! A person who loves you won’t raise their hands to you or hit you. Love isn’t the same as emotional or physical abuse.

Re: 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by harrysjones(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
3. Love needs “Realness”
You can’t pretend forever. Who you really are will one day shine through. True love understands that you’re not a perfect person. So, stop faking it. Stop acting like you are somebody else.

Re: 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by harrysjones(m): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
4. Love is Not a Hustle
We have turned love into a hustling business in Naija. You’d see some women pursuing men who are clearly taken. Or you’d see men who are in relationships going after other women. If someone doesn’t make you happy, please leave the relationship.

Re: 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by harrysjones(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
5 5. Love has nothing to do with Money
This is for those guys who believe if they throw enough money at you, you will love them. Let’s not forget those ladies who only go for rich men. We all love the finer things in life. How much money a person has doesn’t influence the probability of you falling in love with them.

Re: 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by Luckymay(f): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
I was here.
Re: 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by harrysjones(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool cool u still no won reply me
Luckymay:
I was here.
Re: 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by Luckymay(f): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
cool cool u still no won reply me
I have boss.
Re: 5 Things Every Nairalander Romance Section Needs To Know About Love by harrysjones(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
seriously do work in jumia hello food cool cool
Luckymay:

I have boss.

(1) (Reply)

A Random Gal Asked Me This / The Africian Slave, Who Was Abused By Europeans And Used As A Circus Animal / My Friend Left His Uneducated Girlfriend For An Educated Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.