Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo (1128 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo by hilltop93(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
It was learnt that there was a serious exchange of gunfire between militants and military men inside the creek, people were advised to stay indoors as the militant now hide inside people's compound to escape the military men

Watch video below https://youtu.be/KkMiLrfimnw

http://www.politicalcritics.com.ng/index.php/2016/07/30/video-panic-militantsmilitary-clash-arepo/
Re: Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo by fikky2013(f): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
No peace for the wicked
Re: Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo by hilltop93(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
fikky2013:
No peace for the wicked

Who are the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo by hilltop93(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Govt or the people.
Re: Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo by wadetaw202: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nothing sensational in that video. Only vehicles moving and helicopter flying. No more no less. Show me the real action

2 Likes

Re: Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo by Fleshly: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
wadetaw202:
Nothing sensational in that video. Only vehicles moving and helicopter flying. No more no less. Show me the real action

Honestly if Nigeria has up to 5 people like you dis fuc.king country will be a paradise. Imagine how people begin to celebrate just because the military says so. Do you know that the UN suspended its aid delivery to IDP camp in Borno because the last time they tried de delivery dey were harasses by BH, yet every day the military with their media team will churn out lies of clearing so, so and so place in NE.

Now they've started another lie. I bet you even if anybody was killed in the attack they ain't the militants. NDA is still having a field day in bombing pipelines, but again everyday we are told that more than 10 NDA members have been arrested. One thing I know for sure is that Nigeria as we know it ain't coming back.
Re: Video: Panic As Militants/military Clash In Arepo by fikky2013(f): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
hilltop93:

Who are the wicked.

Ask google.

I don't pass comments for people to quote me. Abeg o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Now Removing Any Criticism Of Buhari? (pic) / You Had Lost Your Memory- Fani-kayode Blast Buhari / You Spend So Recklessly Obasanjo Blast Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.