Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! (6984 Views)

Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
THE CONTENT ON THIS PAGE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by GudluckIBB(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
How did she break the internet when cozy Orjiakor is still alive.

She's a learner jare!
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by DRISKLEF(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Una try

She even almost broke my phone's screen.

6 Likes

Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by KnightRod(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
The hyperboles you people use "Broke the Internet grin"

When I saw "Growth"

The first thing that came to my mind was a tumour or something. How can she grow that much in three years? She should have a mammogram.

Smellymouth is this a case of oluchism or just a really massive tumour waiting for the apocalypse?

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by iykekelvins(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
eeyama
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by VoteFynestboi(f): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
undecided
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by David25(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
I came here for nothing undecided
not attractive

1 Like

Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by iamkingzlee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
eeyama
So you no dey like this type ehn grin
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by emitheo(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
if i hold that one, how i go take suck am??
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by iykekelvins(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
iamkingzlee:
So you no dey like this type ehn grin
Tufiakwa! See as the thing be nah grin

You sef, you like am?
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by Mediapace: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
You guys should add me to your<kingzlee team> whatsapp group now.
Abi you no want make i join

cc
iamkingzlee
STFUareyouGOd
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by iykekelvins(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
davbravo, wetyn you dey find for heregrin
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Smellymouth, here is ur wife at last! Oluwa o se oo

1 Like

Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by cruzita(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
na wa ooo

if this one na blessing ,I no need am
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by Smellymouth: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
HateU2:
Smellymouth, here is ur wife at last! Oluwa o se oo

grin grin Finally, dem don release you from kirikiri prison.. How was your stay? tongue
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by solid3(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Little Johnny walks into his dad's bedroom and sees him sliding on a condom. His father tries to hide it by bending over, as if to look under the bed. Little Johnny asks curiously, "What are you doing, Dad?" His father quickly replies, "I thought I saw a mouse go underneath the bed." Little Johnny replies, "What are you gonna do -- screw him?"
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by AuroraB(f): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
solid3:
Little Johnny walks into his dad's bedroom and sees him sliding on a condom. His father tries to hide it by bending over, as if to look under the bed. Little Johnny asks curiously, "What are you doing, Dad?" His father quickly replies, "I thought I saw a mouse go underneath the bed." Little Johnny replies, "What are you gonna do -- screw him?"
What was the Dad's reply undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by solid3(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
AuroraB:
What was the Dad's reply undecided

grin grin grin grin

Drop your phone number lemme text it to you.
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by johnson232: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
problem....
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by AuroraB(f): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
solid3:

Drop your phone number lemme text it to you.
cheesy Come on, ko le to yen. Put it down here grin
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by davbravo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
davbravo, wetyn you dey find for heregrin
lol, how you take see me.......
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by iykekelvins(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
davbravo:
lol, how you take see me.......
I they watch everywhere

Saw you viewing
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by UyiIredia(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
She's black. How come she got a Japanese name ?
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by davbravo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
I they watch everywhere

Saw you viewing
Its because you commented, so I saw it on my following or what do they call it.... so I decided to view
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by solid3(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy Come on, ko le to yen. Put it down here grin

Ole gan o. I wanna text it to you personally romantically and sexically wink
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by ERCROSS(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
wonder how she will look if she eventually gets pregnant with this balloon..
Some gat it small like orange (Dija)
some gat it medium (Yvonne Jegede)
while some gat a matured adult watermelon sized...
Baba God, na u oooo
cheesy
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by faith551(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:
How did she break the internet when cozy Orjiakor is still alive.

She's a learner jare!

sorry are you talking about the the cossy we know?? or is your phone bad??

1 Like

Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by AuroraB(f): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
solid3:

Ole gan o. I wanna text it to you personally romantically and sexically wink
Sexically huh grin grin grin. Chai! Funny sointin cheesy

Funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
David25:
I came here for nothing undecided

not attractive

You mean her face is not attractive? what do you expect?

It's very difficult or impossible to find a woman with more than one pronounced physical endowment.
Out of the three principal physical features we know about the female body, a lady can only posses one that is pronounced.

E.g if she has a gigantic boob like the one above, she won't be pretty and curvy (she will be straight) and will have a flat ass.

A big butt lady will not be pretty also and will have a flat chest. or moderately flat.

A very pretty lady is likely not to have Curves, big butt or boobs.

Finally a highly intellectual lady will be deficient in all the physical attributes above.
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by gabi101(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
thrash undecided
Re: OMG! Slim Black lady With The Biggest Boobs In The World Breaks The Internet! by rummeh: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
operation feed the internet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady / Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? / My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.