Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! (6998 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
i will go out that am sure of but with whom is what am uncertain of, as long as it doesn't rain today is gonna be fun

OK pretty miss, enjoy your Sunday!
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by cruzita(f): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, thanks a lot love, you re a pretty darling!
Please you can also help me to come along with your Nairaland pals, mostly those in sport section, what do you say love?
I will
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
cherrybrown:
I hope you will make us proud
Am gonna vote4u wink
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by sorextee(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
I've not been following any contest, but all I can say is welcome back. wink
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by Benoy: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
This guy's head is strong o...a group actually decided to deal with him by frustrating his participation in the Mr Nairaland competition. His suspension from the contest was greeted with wild jubilation from the group. Fast-forward to today, he's back in the contest while the group has hit the rock (self destruction).

KINGinVAHALA your name is really working for you #Godwin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Benoy:
This guy's head is strong o...a group actually decided to deal with him by frustrating his participation in the Mr Nairaland competition. His suspension from the contest was greeted with wild jubilation from the group. Fast-forward to today, he's back in the contest while the group has hit the rock (self destruction).

KINGinVAHALA your name is really working for you #Godwin cheesy

Boss, na baba God do everything o and not by my power, it shows that I serve a living God. I actually told them immediately I got verified and they started attacking me that THY LORD HAS GIVEN ME THE AUTHORITY TO TRAMPLE ON SERPENTS AND SCORPION AND NONE SHALL HURT NOR HARM ME.

Bros Abeg hope your e-voters card don ready o? na 2moro voting they commence.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
sorextee:
I've not been following any contest, but all I can say is welcome back. wink

Thanks boss!
Senior bro, voting commences tomorrow o, hope I can count on you?
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by delishpot: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss, na baba God do everything o and not by my power, it shows that I serve a living God. I actually told them immediately I got verified and they started attacking me that THY LORD HAS GIVEN ME THE AUTHORITY TO TRAMPLE ON SERPENTS AND SCORPION AND NONE SHALL HURT NOR HARM ME.

Wow, tomorrow? E Don reach now now? Let me mark it down.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by Benoy: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

No p...wish you luck
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by sorextee(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Is it d final voting? What time abeg, so I won't forget..
KINGinVAHALA:

Thanks boss!
Senior bro, voting commences tomorrow o, hope I can count on you?
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
sorextee:
Is it d final voting? What time abeg, so I won't forget..

Yeah boss, its actually the first elimination round. Voting will run from tomorrow till Saturday, from 10am - 6pm each voting day.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by sorextee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
So each day, we have to keep voting ur moniker? Oya naw, till den. Let's pray there won't be external forces and the village pple would be very busy during dat time. smiley

KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah boss, its actually the first elimination round. Voting will run from tomorrow till Saturday, from 10am - 6pm each voting day.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
sorextee:
So each day, we have to keep voting ur moniker? Oya naw, till den. Let's pray there won't be external forces and the village pple would be very busy during dat time. smiley

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, any external forces, witches and wizards and those gathering to put a halt in my bosses and madams voting me till the last day, I cast them, I bind them, I scatter them, I destroy them, holy ghost fire, in Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Bro, we re good to go, I have cleared the way.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Benoy:

No p...wish you luck
Thanks man!
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
delishpot:

Wow, tomorrow? E Don reach now now? Let me mark it down.
Baba nor be small thing o, e don reach now now
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
cruzita:
I will
Thanks!
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
[b]PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ISNT A CAMPAIGN THREAD BUT RATHER A THANK YOU THREAD TO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS FOR ALL THEIR SUPPORTS DURING THE COURSE OF ME BEING DISQUALIFIED. FOR THOSE LOYAL SUPPORTERS WHO ARENT AWARE, I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY PARDONED AND THAT MEANS I'M BACK IN THE CONTEST.

My dearest nairalanders, it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all. You know this saying, "a dog wags its tail with its heart" - well, I am like that dog today. I want to say so much, but I can hardly find the words. So, I'll just say that you are the greatest blessing in my e-life. This evening is the expression of your love to me, I realize this, but also it is the event when I see all of you gathered in the same place. So, I gotcha! Now you think you'll have to read to my long and boring confessions…Well, you are right. I'll try to make them shorter and funnier, but they still remain long and boring. So, please read…Thank you! Thank you for being with me all that difficult time. Your support and understanding gave me the strength to continue fighting. Without you I would give up. But then you would call and message and I would remember why I am so in love with this wonderful life - because of you. You are my e-world, and I am sincerely grateful to God for giving me such loving e-family and caring friends. Your support was crucial for me.
Love and gratitude - this is what I feel writing this. Love and gratitude - these are the best emotions one can imagine. I am happy to love you and to be grateful to you. I know that you love me too, but it is by mistake. You think I am an ideal: I have to work much on myself! I am not a leopard which never changes its stripes, so I would like to assure you that my goal on nairaland is to become as wonderful as you think I am. As far as this goal attainment requires much effort, skills and time, I hope that you'll help me in it, I dreamt of many things, people and event in my childhood, but I couldn't even imagine that some day I would have such wonderful e-friends and family. I deeply appreciate your support. Thank you for being with me. In the end, I want to cite you a poem by Richard McWilliam:

What is a dream? What is a dream?
A dream is a goal,
An inspiration,
A dream is where Hope lives,
A dream is something to chase when life drags us down,
A dream is a song in the wilderness,
Good flowering from the mud of evil.
That is a dream.
Get yourself a dream,
Touch God and pray
And never, ever let your dream get away.
With you, my dearest, my dream is always near.

See you all on Monday when voting would commence.

Thank you very much.

[size=1pt] prestigerhyme
vikspring
tamedwolf90
yourmajesty
rukkydelta
marvel2016
therock5555
rosalieene
repogirl
anonym0us
pikin
junaknoni
heterodox
elpoisedon
villagegoat
veekid
fairlyusedpant
juxtified
modath
dezzx
vikky014
missyetty
oluwabuqqyyolo
laveda
obontami
kingsasian
mediapace
saintdennis
charles4075
nevetslbot
kingrex1
surfboard
timidapsin
snow30
olakunle17
larrysun
ezepropmoe
silvermanian
estharfabian
lordofnairaland
ashewoboy
iamthoney
ibknice
tobiee
titi4fola
smartestpopqueen
4rmthewest
pweetychyka
Rebekkah
MULLAH123
sarrki
Bolustic
castrokins
iamDiabolic
hopeforcharles
donseg
NevetsIbot
saxwizard
meltiplexer
kalokalo
purityval
snakie86
SFTW
4nobody4every1
PureWays
linusbnn
SuperSuave
gebest
chriskosherbal
dollyjuke
Olukat
XYZ123
lilzcee
petux
iyke1989
Ezenwammadu
herbie27
todayboy
Gkemz
sammyj
Gmekx
BreadandBeans
Chosen1984
DropShot
IVORY2009
SmartestPopQUEEN
Nitefury
Mattkent
Demdem
WebSurfer
Cherishing
greatiyk4u
girlhaley
richidinho
hertz9te
Ioannes
Elijahrona2
IamPatriotic
HungerBAD
obowunmi
EZEIGBO1OFIMO
clefstone
BarryX
saasala
marshborn
vedaxcool
experimentist
UndisputedBosom

Sijo01
Benjom
cashkid
Sunnycliff
YoursGEJ
ORACLE1975
LoveDecay
lekkie073
Lisaflex
edoyad
RAKITIC
fulanimafia
Divinehenrich
OrlandoOwoh
sleekymag
calculator123
enoch273
brainpulse
adeyemi2015
Charles4075
ademasta
Firstlieutenant
obayaya
Festivalofholi
gloatkenf
TANTUMERGO007
Chuukwudi
Emmaesty
Pennah
Missyetty
pamcode
mhisbliss
ajebuter
emeijeh
Seeeeeeee
Poorboy
Bluezy13
abimbawealth
Tobiee
patwhizkid
PentiumPro
ezychris
Ratello
uzolexis
dwebdesign
maryhaam
Omolola1
K9blunt
Amelian
AbbieGee1
sorextee
NgeneUkwenu
IbnSultaan
Emenandez4lyf
Christeety
delishpot
Thoniameek
hefelove
mizzbouqui
Panshow
Nairalander01
Chanchit
Thobiy
ASL33
erusen
adenine02
sosanova
Whynotthetruth
OZAOEKPE
temitemi1
Jirate
pcguru1
BeastAmbition
dumo1
kajoula
cekhoe
enshi
veekid
amokeme
Juxtified
adeaks
Barackmeringo
druxy
Yuneehk
IRserveMyComent
alobright17
kenonze
GloriaNinja
IamLucy
Caringguy
jamalnation
Surfboard
Tzmalife
amzee
MissGdope
edey2real
daewoorazer
Mafking
assfreaky
Iamthoney
Thebachelor
RuggedArab
crotonite
JBismarck
Oildichotomy
4rmthewest
DESNAT
mikron
timidapsin
DExplorer1
EzePromoe
iAmCharis
Arsenalholic
anonimi
gboss4sure
Dezzx
DaBullIT
Okijajuju1
sdindan
tomakint
anigbajumo
guru01
VocalWalls
slightlyMad
dhtml18
Caseless
teejaypee
vonn
Progressive01
sherif4owo
InZA
Zikdik
stevecantrell
BoboYekini
PMBfirstson
Adufetohposh
seunmg
MeAboki
HalimaSadiya
maryam6
fulanigirl
fiizznation
makydebbie
cherrybrown
Vikings007
cruzita
snrr
pikin1
Birniwa
gawu1
Kunlexic
marv1
Johfem
carinmom
druboon404
Mrfred43
paulsir
alizma
gbeny007
higherpower
piagetskinner
promisechild
Zico5
Brainy007
Donshegxy10
papparatzzi2013
Elnino4ladies
rusher14
gwales
bigerboy200
TheNonce
madridguy
saxby
midolian
Keneking
Juliaann
ashewoboy
Reference
EVILFOREST
tuale4u
ShineuEye
manny4life
dunkem21
TippyTop
koboko69
PassingShot
modath
rawpadgin
temitemi1
lordzero
cold
arabiandude
cbrass
optional1
mysticgal
flashh[/size] [/b]

Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Good day senior bosses and ladies, please I just want to inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland has commenced, it started today and today's voting has been ongoing since 10am and its going to end by 6pm.

Please endeavour to fulfil your promises and vote me, kinginvahala.

To Vote kindly click on the link below and type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188

[size=1pt] lovelygurl
KingBelieve
phemmie06
henroo5
amuokuko
sftw
brownhypo
rebekkah
young03
ernesty20
samjohnnyb
sammilla1
sultanchidi
damfostopper
whynotthetruth
saxwizard
noethnicity
legendsmother
beastambition
iampatriotic
romeolowo
dahtzfestjayz
misterdhee1
olukat
lilzcee
presbulg
braine
newsheriff
afanide
naijababe
okdnigeria
hopeforcharles
websurfer
fingard02k
almajiri1
jeffboi
dadebayo1
sarrki
sukkot
xyz123
Ioannes
ezenwammadu
sammyj
gmekx
dabullit
elijahrona2
greatiyk4u
ioannes
ezeigbo1ofimo
pennah
experimentist
caseless
emeijeh
pamcode
nairalander01
ngeneukwenu
tomakint
madridguy
thoniameek
jirate

vikspring
tamedwolf90
yourmajesty
rukkydelta
marvel2016
therock5555
rosalieene
repogirl
anonym0us

pikin
junaknoni
heterodox
elpoisedon
villagegoat
veekid
fairlyusedpant
juxtified
modath
dezzx
vikky014

missyetty
oluwabuqqyyolo
laveda
obontami
kingsasian
mediapace
saintdennis
charles4075
nevetslbot

kingrex1
surfboard
timidapsin
snow30
olakunle17
larrysun
ezepropmoe
silvermanian
estharfabian

lordofnairaland
ashewoboy
iamthoney
ibknice
tobiee
titi4fola
smartestpopqueen
4rmthewest
pweetychyka

Rebekkah
MULLAH123
sarrki
Bolustic
castrokins
iamDiabolic
hopeforcharles
donseg
NevetsIbot
saxwizard
meltiplexer

kalokalo
purityval
snakie86
SFTW
4nobody4every1
PureWays
linusbnn
SuperSuave
gebest
chriskosherbal

dollyjuke
Olukat
XYZ123
lilzcee
petux
iyke1989
Ezenwammadu
herbie27
todayboy
Gkemz
sammyj

Gmekx
BreadandBeans
Chosen1984
DropShot
IVORY2009
SmartestPopQUEEN
Nitefury
Mattkent
Demdem

WebSurfer
Cherishing
greatiyk4u
girlhaley
richidinho
hertz9te
Ioannes
Elijahrona2
IamPatriotic
HungerBAD
obowunmi
EZEIGBO1OFIMO

clefstone
BarryX
saasala
marshborn
vedaxcool
experimentist
UndisputedBosom

Sijo01
Benjom
cashkid
Sunnycliff
YoursGEJ
ORACLE1975

LoveDecay
lekkie073
Lisaflex
edoyad
RAKITIC
fulanimafia
Divinehenrich
OrlandoOwoh

sleekymag
calculator123
enoch273
brainpulse
adeyemi2015
Charles4075
ademasta
Firstlieutenant
obayaya
Festivalofholi

gloatkenf
TANTUMERGO007
Chuukwudi
Emmaesty
Pennah
Missyetty
pamcode
mhisbliss
ajebuter
emeijeh

Seeeeeeee
Poorboy
Bluezy13
abimbawealth
Tobiee
patwhizkid
PentiumPro
ezychris
Ratello
uzolexis

dwebdesign
maryhaam
Omolola1
K9blunt
Amelian
AbbieGee1
sorextee
NgeneUkwenu

IbnSultaan
Emenandez4lyf
Christeety
delishpot
Thoniameek
hefelove
mizzbouqui
Panshow
Nairalander01

Chanchit
Thobiy
ASL33
erusen
adenine02
sosanova
Whynotthetruth
OZAOEKPE
temitemi1
Jirate

pcguru1
BeastAmbition
dumo1
kajoula
cekhoe
enshi
veekid
amokeme

Juxtified
adeaks
Barackmeringo
druxy
Yuneehk
IRserveMyComent
alobright17
kenonze

GloriaNinja
IamLucy
Caringguy
jamalnation
Surfboard
Tzmalife
amzee

MissGdope
edey2real
daewoorazer
Mafking
assfreaky
Iamthoney
Thebachelor

RuggedArab
crotonite
JBismarck
Oildichotomy
4rmthewest
DESNAT
mikron

timidapsin
DExplorer1
EzePromoe
iAmCharis
Arsenalholic
anonimi
gboss4sure

Dezzx
DaBullIT
Okijajuju1
sdindan
tomakint
anigbajumo
guru01

VocalWalls
slightlyMad
dhtml18
Caseless
teejaypee
vonn
Progressive01

sherif4owo
InZA
Zikdik
stevecantrell
BoboYekini
PMBfirstson
Adufetohposh

seunmg
MeAboki
HalimaSadiya
maryam6
fulanigirl
fiizznation

makydebbie
cherrybrown
Vikings007
cruzita
snrr
pikin1
Birniwa

gawu1
Kunlexic
marv1
Johfem
carinmom
druboon404
Mrfred43

paulsir
alizma
gbeny007
higherpower
piagetskinner
promisechild

Zico5
Brainy007
Donshegxy10
papparatzzi2013
Elnino4ladies
rusher14

gwales
bigerboy200
TheNonce
madridguy
saxby
midolian

Keneking
Juliaann
ashewoboy
Reference
EVILFOREST
tuale4u

ShineuEye
manny4life
dunkem21
TippyTop
koboko69

PassingShot
modath
rawpadgin
temitemi1
lordzero

cold
arabiandude
cbrass
optional1
mysticgal
flashh

adenine02
temitemi1
barackmeringo
tuale4u
explorers
nitefury26 [/size]
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kinginvahala, biko nu stop spamming my mentions. You have my vote already. SPAMMING MY MENTIONS FURTHER WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE MY VOTE.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
iAmCharis:
Kinginvahala, biko nu stop spamming my mentions. You have my vote already. SPAMMING MY MENTIONS FURTHER WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE MY VOTE.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
iAmCharis:

Lol, boss, you they threaten your boy abi? you want make I cry? lol

You supposed to know how these things they be na, it isn't intentional bro.

Expect another mention from me soon, atleast to say thanks for voting your boy. lwkmh
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
ronald4lif:

cheesy grin

Hahahahaha, bros you they mind that old man iamcharis? na so old people they behave na. lol
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, boss, you they threaten your boy abi? you want make I cry? lol

You supposed to know how these things they be na, it isn't intentional bro.

Expect another mention from me soon, atleast to say thanks for voting your boy. lwkmh
Lmao! Crase grin

Really though, try omit my name from the thank you and susequent lists. I'd appreciate it.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:10am On Aug 02, 2016
mikron:
ayt

My real Guy how far na? I nor just see your break light during voting yesterday, why na?

Abeg voting continue later today, from 10 - 6pm, I really need your vote.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:11am On Aug 02, 2016
sorextee:

My real Guy how far na? I nor just see your break light during voting yesterday, why na?

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by sorextee(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2016
I'm very sorry. Was so busy at work dat I forgot. Pls send d link for the voting asap. Thanks and all the best..

KINGinVAHALA:

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2016
sorextee:
I'm very sorry. Was so busy at work dat I forgot. Pls send d link for the voting asap. Thanks and all the best..

Bro, thanks a lot, this is the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/3#48111648

to vote just type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

That's all bro, please do well to invite your Nairaland pals to also do same. I appreciate from my heart, boss.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
@sexychocho , I just saw your comment in the voting thread, I'm sorry for making such comment, I was just passing a message to her and not really the kiss stuff.
Thanks for your advice sweetheart, I promise such won't ever happen again.

And again, thanks a lot for your support and votes, I appreciate from my heart.
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by sexychocho(f): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
@sexychocho , I just saw your comment in the voting thread, I'm sorry for making such comment, I was just passing a message to her and not really the kiss stuff.
Thanks for your advice sweetheart, I promise such won't ever happen again.

And again, thanks a lot for your support and votes, I appreciate from my heart.

No P, just cast ur vote and dnt let any Nlanders make u misbehave coz sum pple might get discourage
All d best
Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:38am On Aug 03, 2016
GOOD MORNING MY AMIABLE GENTLEMEN AND LADIES! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORTS AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IT'S BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT.
ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TODAY 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA

[size=1pt]starryv
timidapsin
yamandegg
obontami
fiizznation
modath
saintdennis

amuokuko
vocalwalls
haymoney01
bluezy13
naira2usd2naira
mysticgal
mrimole
obinoral1179

mrbully
toks2008
kaira333
keneth205
carrotandstick
flashh
smartestpopqueen

chanchit
cammo
cashberry551
emenandez4lyf
harrysjones
ahmed4002
nobodyy

kennygee
jarizod
tolam4skywd
menix
shaygirl
rawpadgin
veekid
herbie27
cherrybrown

vanquay
mrdojo
postmann
melvinjames
eleojo23
afanide
papababy
kingsasian
ngozi123

tippytop
mannatech
clean9agent
popesam1
nevetslbot
boring
4rmthewest

hurlstarling
trendin
eldaillest
adewumiopeyemi
tolam4skywd
herbie27
eleojo23
popesam1
welcomme

alobright17
chicent
omolola1
jamalnation
noethnicity
nelsizzy
papindinho
emeka71

ambassadorgozie
dankemzl
hungerbad
kanyol
lordzero
dollyjuke
johnjon
ratello
pinkbarbie
mcbrooklyn

jagugu88li
vikings007
gracyblaze
dollyjoy
thehegoat
presidency27
ryabcool
rasheedumar
rosalieene
piperson
surfboard

anonym0us
marvel1206
heterodox
fingard02k
nickymezor
lordofnairaland
beremx
iamthoney
diadem07

htwo0w
htwoOw
jaycool18
tamedwolf90
cheripet
enoquin
pikin1
adonis3
delishpot
olanshile2016

adeh39
annnikky
pamcode
nature8
braine
pweetychyka
cherlene
obiorathesubtle
yuneehk
juliaann

zopowod
naijaboiy
colossus2
barnabas91
gabe15
geetea
senibo1
kingphilip

sexytemi
queencalipso
barackodam
luckymay
tosyn2much
bluette
emmaculate20

vikky014
sorextee
honeyb10
alienstar
sleekyshuga
oahray

dmartinez
druxy
suzan404
devilmaycry
donkross1
prodig

chepy1
nixiepie
wedemboiz
maxity02
explorers
skarlett

yourmajesty
barackmeringo
donpoker9
accessme
fairlyusedpant

juxtified
smellymouth
onstelly
ogorwyne
prestigerhyme

cutezt
deejavuu
ritababe
iykekelvins
ezepromoe

omonighoblessing
nanianwini
peeparty
mediapace
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THANK YOU NAIRALANDERS, Kinginvahala Has Been Cleared To Contest! by KINGinVAHALA: 2:41am On Aug 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
GOOD MORNING MY AMIABLE GENTLEMEN AND LADIES! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORTS AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IT'S BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT.
ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TODAY 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA

[size=1pt]starryv
timidapsin
yamandegg
obontami
fiizznation
modath
saintdennis

amuokuko
vocalwalls
haymoney01
bluezy13
naira2usd2naira
mysticgal
mrimole
obinoral1179

mrbully
toks2008
kaira333
keneth205
carrotandstick
flashh
smartestpopqueen

chanchit
cammo
cashberry551
emenandez4lyf
harrysjones
ahmed4002
nobodyy

kennygee
jarizod
tolam4skywd
menix
shaygirl
rawpadgin
veekid
herbie27
cherrybrown

vanquay
mrdojo
postmann
melvinjames
eleojo23
afanide
papababy
kingsasian
ngozi123

tippytop
mannatech
clean9agent
popesam1
nevetslbot
boring
4rmthewest

hurlstarling
trendin
eldaillest
adewumiopeyemi
tolam4skywd
herbie27
eleojo23
popesam1
welcomme

alobright17
chicent
omolola1
jamalnation
noethnicity
nelsizzy
papindinho
emeka71

ambassadorgozie
dankemzl
hungerbad
kanyol
lordzero
dollyjuke
johnjon
ratello
pinkbarbie
mcbrooklyn

jagugu88li
vikings007
gracyblaze
dollyjoy
thehegoat
presidency27
ryabcool
rasheedumar
rosalieene
piperson
surfboard

anonym0us
marvel1206
heterodox
fingard02k
nickymezor
lordofnairaland
beremx
iamthoney
diadem07

htwo0w
htwoOw
jaycool18
tamedwolf90
cheripet
enoquin
pikin1
adonis3
delishpot
olanshile2016

adeh39
annnikky
pamcode
nature8
braine
pweetychyka
cherlene
obiorathesubtle
yuneehk
juliaann

zopowod
naijaboiy
colossus2
barnabas91
gabe15
geetea
senibo1
kingphilip

sexytemi
queencalipso
barackodam
luckymay
tosyn2much
bluette
emmaculate20

vikky014
sorextee
honeyb10
alienstar
sleekyshuga
oahray

dmartinez
druxy
suzan404
devilmaycry
donkross1
prodig

chepy1
nixiepie
wedemboiz
maxity02
explorers
skarlett

yourmajesty
barackmeringo
donpoker9
accessme
fairlyusedpant

juxtified
smellymouth
onstelly
ogorwyne
prestigerhyme

cutezt
deejavuu
ritababe
iykekelvins
ezepromoe

omonighoblessing
nanianwini
peeparty
mediapace
[/size]

[size=1pt]papinx
IRserveMyComent
SAINTSAMURAI
anigbajumo
saxwizard
kr0ne
fam24
cr7lomo
Paulpenny
Braintouch
iamkingzlee
Adisa89
Fidelismaria
rosalieene
Airyprince
fingard02k
teejaypee
afanide
Kenneth205
Charles4075

Mucokey
Caringguy
Dayo4real12
goodfornothing
costello212
hefelove
Missyetty
Obiomon
pweetychyka
eliboy92
VICTORCIZA
YourNemesis
Yuneehk
DESNAT
Section8
Vikky014
naijaboiy
obontami
vikspring
2SWT
xynerise
suzan404
OGreat20
TheFLIRT
Enoquin
HomoSapiien
midolian
charijee
VocalWalls
Emenandez4lyf
Rukkydelta
TamedWolf90
TheBlessedMAN
OluwabuqqyYOLO
Explorers
stobery
mrpackager
adeh39
ionsman
SamuelAnyawu
goonsmi
seedgreen
Natotogokillme
BoboFashion
Maxi112
falconey
CarrotAndStick
tolam4skywd
cherryice
Mrbigman1
Claroo
kwencypresh
ipledge10
Trendin
Neyoor
Flashh
kennygee
walmovich
dollyjoy
bigbussy
onstelly
McBrooklyn
SmartestPopQUEEN
donkross1
ichomi
annnikky
OluwatoyinIS
Kunberg
ogorwyne
Snow30
ronald4lif
DrtroubleM
coolbreezy01
menix
jstbeinhonest
Ngozi123
jamalnation
RasheedUmar
Toks2008
andyjagga
Mogidi
olanshile2016
Sleekyshuga
Chicent
Dmartinez
Ezennaemeka1
Bluette
melvinjames
Cheriepet
DonColz1
Oasis007
MuguliciousMUGU
ritababe
titi4fola
TippyTop
ehix89
VillageGOAT
amuokuko
Surfboard
PapaBaby
obinoral1179
Adonis3
druxy
papindinho
fairlyusedpant
iykekelvins
Nickymezor
cherrybrown
kurt09
Deejavuu
Franchise21
devilmaycry
Marvel1206
Sexytemi
Islie
Jarizod
Sirmuel1
delishpot
Omolola1
hopeforcharles
madridguy
Juxtified
photoshoot
crotonite
Chepy1
Edwardhead
repogirl
Young03
i2muchh
SEXONLY
prettythicksme
Claireshan1
BentleyRoyce
wedemboiz
Dezzx
Juliaann
IamPatriotic
tosyne2much
raquelraquel
timidapsin
RoyalBlak007
slyIsaac
pikin1
saintdennis
naija1stpikin
Cutezt
sexychocho
kingphilip
Nelsizzy
SWAGGAVILLAGE
prodiG
Donlino
Misskaycee21
cbrass
JeffreyJamez
yourmajesty

princeakins
trending
smellymouth
stfuareyougod
spam2
adewumiopeyemi
barackmerigo
olihilistic
prestigerhyme
obiorathesubtle
spama
barackodam
dollyjuke
veekid
jacksparr0w
mediapace
kinglekan
Fynestboi
senibo1
Gflat
vizkiz
SyndicatesMedia
MUVA
skarlett [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smally…(18+) / What Is Your Weak Point(s)? / Private... Nairalanders Keep Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.