Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil (1509 Views)

KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by conductor1: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Photos: Man caught having sex with car exhaust in Brazil

A middle-aged man was caught red-handed making love to the exhaust of an Opel Corsa. The incident happened earlier this week in Brazil.

In the viral footage which I won't upload here, the guy who filmed the video approached the man and hailed him "you're a car fucker" but the the man ignores him initially before he pulled out his manhood from the car and began walking away after a few seconds.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/07/photos-man-caught-having-sex-with-car.html

lalasticlala

Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by prestige2013: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
WTF..........
Sexually starved
Adultery, fornication, masturbation etc i do hear ....... but what is this called
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by HungerBAD: 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol lol lol.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by emeraldknytt(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Op is damn wrong. This event happened in kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by conductor1: 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Op is damn wrong. This event happened in kenya grin
lol. Let's give our brothers some break.
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Its like hes a machine lover.. He should try making out with a blender

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by Flexherbal(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
I do not think that the man is sane.
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by ymdo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Madness! Madness everywhere!!!
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by Kxngstein(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
prestige2013:
WTF..........
Sexually starved
Adultery, fornication, masturbation etc i do hear ....... but what is this called

Exhaustery maybe and I bet he is feeling fulfilled with his carbon coated g£n1t@l This is terrible
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by agbonkamen(f): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
ohhhh God my creator i wish you never created kitty cat and dick take a look at this man now very soon some men will start having sex with electric wire grin
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is supposed to be sick!
but its really hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
agbonkamen:
ohhhh God my creator i wish you never created kitty cat and dick take a look at this man now very soon some men will start having sex with electric wire grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by sirOrubebe: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Despite the presence of bootylicious ladies in Brazil, this one chose to stick his D in a car exhaust. undecided

some people really should have come as animals, tissue paper, spoon or any other thing that is not human.
Re: Man Caught Making Out With Car Exhaust In Brazil by conductor1: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
sirOrubebe:
Despite the presence of bootylicious ladies in Brazil, this one chose to stick his D in a car exhaust. undecided
some people really should have come as animals, tissue paper, spoon or any other thing that is not human.

Seun, the thing tire me o.

(1) (Reply)

Millitary Man Needed ASAP / Are You Worthy To Be Called Someones Boyfriend? / Strictly For Ladies!!! Guys Back Off Or Else.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.