Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? (1675 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 2:11am On Dec 18, 2016
I dated this gurl way back in October,we started out wid a lotta love n then jes burned out late November embarassed embarassed....Too bad really buh we both accepted it n parted peacefully,recently I've been getting a lotta texts n call from her dah she wants to get back together,say she never found anybody berra n all dah crap rebound gurls say...Problem is:how do i tell her to stop widawt soundin lyk a jerk still catchin feelings ..Thanks in advance for your replies,btw im new on NL got in here fr this.. cool cool
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:16am On Dec 18, 2016
You look hungry with your crap grammar. Go to facebook and look for underage girls within your age limit.

That's all for now Bro!!

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 2:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks bruh...I already refused to have time for bullshit
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2016
You simply tell him/her to back off

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 2:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Isnt that like..too blunt
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:32am On Dec 18, 2016
What is 'addy fi ya'?
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 2:35am On Dec 18, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
What is 'addy fi ya'?
`advance for your`

Thanks for your advice bro
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:37am On Dec 18, 2016
NicoBoo:
`advance for your`

Thanks for your advice bro
ok you're welcome
Are you Caribbean?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 2:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Nahh...full Nigerian

Lived in Italy for some time tho
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
ok you're welcome
Are you Caribbean?
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by kheengjay(m): 4:55am On Dec 18, 2016
broz .....maka y now u leave real life geh cone nairaland to catch geh for this recession time,

the village winch wey do u dy blow herself fan with ur picsure

n pleas biko covee ya chest e be like some we're harmantan don beat

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 5:06am On Dec 18, 2016
kheengjay:
broz .....maka y now u leave real life geh cone nairaland to catch geh for this recession time,

the village winch wey do u dy blow herself fan with ur picsure

n pleas biko covee ya chest e be like some we're harmantan don beat

grin grin grin Goat

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by KellyKertz(m): 5:50am On Dec 18, 2016
You ain't a LovePeddler. If at all yu don't want her back, Practically you don't feel anifin for her again. Let her know that nd I bet you, she ain't cumin bk again. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by naijaboiy: 5:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Comments here though! gringrin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by Splinz(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
You look hungry with your crap grammar. Go to facebook and look for underage girls within your age limit.

That's all for now Bro!!

Kikiki... You are veli veli wicgate...
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2016
Any guy/girl who exposes his/her body on social media is irresponsible already.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2016
KellyKertz:
You ain't a LovePeddler. If at all yu don't want her back, Practically you don't feel anifin for her again. Let her know that nd I bet you, she ain't cumin bk again. cool

Thanks man...
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2016
firstking01:
Any guy/girl who exposes his/her body in a social media is irresponsible already.

Just because you saw my chest ni??..bruh step into a beach sometime
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
[s]
firstking01:
Any guy/girl who exposes his/her body on social media is irresponsible already.
[/s]

Receive sense!!

Tell that to Ronaldo, nyanya(or whatever they call im) Flavour and so on!! angry
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Receive sense!!

Tell that to Ronaldo, nyanya(or whatever they call im) Flavour and so on!! angry

Bro I love yo story....
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
If u're out of options then you better keep your ex as a plate.
It makes no sense soft nexting a girl who obviously wants your cōck, only to turn around and post a shirtless pic of yourself in some public forum in search of "quality ladies".

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by ucheHapers(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
No go read ur book...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
NicoBoo:

Bro I love yo story....

lol.. The one on my signature?
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

lol.. The one on my signature?

Yes big boss...been stuck on your story for as long as i can remember
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2016
CorGier:
If u're out of options then you better keep your ex as a plate.
It makes no sense soft nexting a girl who obviously wants your cock, only to turn around and post a shirtless pic of yourself in some public forum in search of "quality ladies".

I said quality..i didn't mean you have to be `good`
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26am On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

Yes big boss...been stuck on your story for as long as i can remember

lol... guess you love it.

You can subscribe to the blog... wink

Coming up with something better!!

The story will be ending tomoro

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 1:27am On Dec 19, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... guess you love it.

You can subscribe to the blog... wink

Coming up with something better!!

The story will be ending tomoro

Ohhk boss smiley
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by sashishalom(f): 1:39am On Dec 19, 2016
I believe you saying"Am not interested dear" or "i've moved on" would only cost you 4 naira..

Besides posting your pix is so totally not cool.. you'll be grouped if you do dat again..
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 1:45am On Dec 19, 2016
sashishalom:
I believe you saying"Am not interested dear" or "i've moved on" would only cost you 4 naira..

Besides posting your pix is so totally not cool.. you'll be grouped if you do dat again..

Ohh thanks
Didn't knw bout the pic stuff..lemme take it down
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2016
CorGier:

And I said if it's pūssy you want, you've got one chasing after you already.

I didn't mean that either....just get off my case man
You too old to be huntin arguments
Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2016
NicoBoo:

I didn't mean that either....just get off my case man
You too old to be huntin arguments

you've been a waste of time, have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell An Ex Who Wants To Get Back Together To Back Off...nicely ?? by NicoBoo(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2016
CorGier:

you've been a waste of time, have a nice day.

Smh

(1) (Reply)

Horrific Video Of Tanzanian Woman Brutally Flogged By 10 Men Sparks Outrage / Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. / Man Bathed With Hot Water By Wife 4 Taken A 2nd Wife Afta 8yrs In Marriage(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.