Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? (18034 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by Corperadams: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Did Jesus go to synaguage or not? if Jesus is to come again and live with us now... WHAT WILL JESUS DO? Stop tryin to justifying ur wrong doing.
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by tunary(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
englishmart:
na wao. That means I don't even nned to go to church any more
no pls go to church, pls. God sees d deepest part of our minds
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by whoisuche: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
englishmart:
what happpens if a Christian is God fearing, prayerful, and follows all of God's commands but doesn't attend church fellowships?

Don't forsake the assembling of the brethren.
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by tunary(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
firstking01:
Such christians don't exist...i mean with those attributes you mention because, heb 10:25 says, do not forsake the assembling of the brethen...when you forsake or forsook the assembling of the brethren which is the church, you have sinned already.

Smh, been getting too many mentions from those who lacks simple understanding cos of this my post...for the christians, know y'all that any gathering in the name of jesus is a church, so, stop qouting me wrongly undecided...pray for spirituall understanding..
pls believe me, you are wrong, there is nothing bad that can never happen,(nothing u no go take ur eye see) such christians do exist).
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by tunary(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
charix:
Similar questions: Can one lose weight without going to a gym?
Can one learn to box without employing a boxing coach?
Can one learn a new skill or business without going to school?
Is it everyone who enters church on sunday who'd make heaven?
Answer those questions and you've your answer.
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by tunary(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
charix:
Similar questions: Can one lose weight without going to a gym?
Can one learn to box without employing a boxing coach?
Can one learn a new skill or business without going to school?
Is it everyone who enters church on sunday who'd make heaven?
Answer those questions and you've your answer.
God bless you joorr
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by tunary(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
I believe God concentrate more on the heart than the outward body, so going to church is nothing, inside is more nd better than outside. bad people go to church nd Gud people do stay at home. I don't believe in going to church to make heaven. whats in ur mind matters more.
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by oaroloye(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
SHALOM!

(1) The obvious answer to this question is "NO!" because "The Bible Commands us to go to Church...!"

. HEBREWS 10:25.

25. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together,
as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another:
and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

THE FIRST PROBLEM IS: This is THE DOCTRINE OF A MAN- TIMOTHY, PAUL'S DISCIPLE- not of YAHSHUA our Lord.

The SECOND Problem is that through HUNDREDS OF YEARS of BRAINWASHING by The Roman Catholic Church, people came to think that "THE CHURCH" is a BUILDING. The term means "CONGREGATION;" a gathering of people.

When TIMOTHY commanded that we "assemble ourselves," do you think that he meant to assemble with any old riff-raff that call themselves Christians, or with people who are as zealous as we are- if not more so?

. DEUTERONOMY 22:9-11.

9. Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds:
lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown,
and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.
10. Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together.
11. Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts
as of woollen and linen together.

YOU CANNOT ATTEND A CHURCH MADE UP OF A MIXTURE OF RIGHTEOUS AND UNRIGHTEOUS PERSONS- IF YOU ARE A RIGHTEOUS PERSON YOURSELF. If there are any people in the Church that are uncommitted to THE GOSPEL, then THAT must be taken care of, BEFORE ANY OTHER BUSINESS.

Look at what is done in Churches today- and you will see their priorities.

You will see whom they REALLY serve.

If people will put offering money in the plate, bag, or whatever, that is enough for many "pastors."

It is a relatively recent development to hear that pastors demand to know where money came from, and what the donors did to get it.

IF YOU WERE IN A SCHOOL OF FOUR FORMS- COULD YOU ALL BE TAUGHT IN ONE CLASSROOM?

ALL of the GENIUSES and DUNCES having to take THE SAME CLASSES.

EACH YEAR having to take THE SAME CLASSES?

Clearly, that has to be MADNESS!

But THAT is how CHURCHES have been operated from time- the UNJUST, the FILTHY, the RIGHTEOUS, and the HOLY all worship God, and listen to sermons together- COPYING THE ROMAN CATHOLIC FALSE CHURCH.

(2) THE LORD GAVE A COMMANDMENT TO EITHER JOIN A CHURCH, OR START A CHURCH.

. MATTHEW 25:14-30.

14. "For The Kingdom of Heaven
is as a man travelling into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them his goods.
15. "And unto one he gave five Talents,
to another two, and to another one;
to every man according to his several ability;
and straightway took his journey.
16. "Then he that had received the five talents
went and traded with the same,
and made them other five talents.
17. "And likewise he that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had received one went
and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had received five talents
came and brought other five talents, saying,

'LORD, THOU DELIVEREDST UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD, I HAVE GAINED BESIDE THEM FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. "His lord said unto him,

'WELL DONE, THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN FAITHFUL OVER A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. "He also that had received two talents came and said,

'LORD, THOU DELIVEREDST UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD, I HAVE GAINED TWO OTHER TALENTS BESIDE THEM.'

23. "His lord said unto him,

'WELL DONE, GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN FAITHFUL OVER A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had received
the one Talent came and said,

'LORD, I KNEW THEE THAT THOU ART AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING WHERE THOU HAST NOT STRAWED:
25. 'AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST THAT I REAP WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS, AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED MINE OWN WITH USURY.'
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE THAT HATH SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM THAT HATH NOT SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH.' "

There is a very important Hebrew Tradition which you have never heard of, called the MINYAN.

[See my Blog: WHERE IS YOUR MINYAN?]

A MINYAN is a gathering of TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN who MUST ALL be present, before any Spiritual Endeavor can be embarked upon.

Without TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN, a SYNAGOGUE cannot be built.

Without TEN RIGHTEOUS MEN present in the Synagogue, the TORAH SCROLL cannot be opened.

It is believed that when ten such men are present, THE SHEKINAH PRESENCE OF GOD will descend upon them and Bless their endeavor.

YAHSHUA'S Teaching therefore implies that Disciples who fail to CREATE or JOIN a MINYAN will be STRIPPED of their Salvation.

I really do not see how a Disciple of Yahshua can justify not making any Converts.

. MARK 16:15-20.

15. And he said unto them,
"Go ye into all the World,
and preach The Gospel to every creature.
16. "He that believeth and is baptized shall be Saved;
but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17. "And these Signs shall follow them that Believe;

'IN MY NAME SHALL THEY CAST OUT DEVILS;
THEY SHALL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES;
18. "THEY SHALL TAKE UP SERPENTS;
AND IF THEY DRINK ANY DEADLY THING, IT SHALL NOT HURT THEM;
THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK, AND THEY SHALL RECOVER.' "

19. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them,
he was received up into Heaven,
and sat on the Right Hand of God.
20. And they went forth, and preached every where,
The Lord working with them,
and confirming The Word with signs following.
Amen.

A CHRISTIAN WHO GOES TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH IS MORE RESPECTED THAN A CHRISTIAN WHO REFUSES TO GO TO ANY CHURCH "BECAUSE OF THEIR HYPOCRISY."

Those who give those supposed Christians respect are not only not real Christian s themselves- they are rather STUPID- because every Protestant who does not know how utterly evil The ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH is, in particular, and many Oyinbo Churches in general- who committed mass-murder and menstealing slavery, and operate Secretive Societies, such as FREEMASONRY, ROSICRUCIAN AMORC, and others- they are definitely NOT REAL CHRISTIANS themselves.

Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by translux(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Going to church is very important but can't save the soul, it can only help your spirit to grow faster for those that allow the preaching from the pulpit to renew them, the most important thing to do to make heaven is to be born again which simply means to renew your heart and also to love others just as you love yourself because if you don't love others you can't love God and if you don't love God you can't make heaven
Re: Can A Christian Make Heaven If He Doesn't Go To Church? by ArcToyin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Meet God on that. It's risky.

Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People. / What Changed My Life Forever / Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness