Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Break A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Break A Prostitute? (952 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Break A Prostitute? by Itohan123(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
Seems like you can't say anything that affects them, or am I saying the wrong things?
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by CrazyMan(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2009
To be honest; I don't even get what you're trying to say.
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2009
CrazyMan:

To be honest; I don't even get what you're trying to say.
same here man. grin
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by Itohan123(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2009
I mean when you are in an argument with a girl who is a prostitute it seems like the regular insults don't work, they are insult-proof or something. how can I break their spirit? Is there a special insult that might work?
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
are you dating a prostitute? lipsrsealed
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by Itohan123(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
rokiatu:

are you dating a prostitute? lipsrsealed
I used to but we still keep contact which usually explodes from happy talking to massive quarrels, i think she's emotionally unstable
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
you do? shocked shocked then expect the unexpected. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by Itohan123(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2009
rokiatu:

you do? shocked shocked then expect the unexpected. lipsrsealed

what do u mean?
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by omega25red(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2009
tell her she has more miles on her Pus than a second hand truck
or tell her i wouldn't even f@#k you with rokiatu's di#k

that should work grin
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by 190: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2009
lets face it here

The poster is 100% into ashawo industry!

ha ha lol
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by CrazyMan(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2009
@Poster.

If that's what you're trying to say, then I'd say its foolish to make an argument or to quarrel with a prostitute. You must know that for someone to trade her diginity for money, she can never be hurt by any kind of course you say to her.
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by CrazyMan(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2009
@Poster.

If that's what you're trying to say, then I'd say its foolish to make an argument or to quarrel with a prostitute. You must know that for someone to trade her diginity for money, she can never be hurt by any kind of course you say to her.
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by german007(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2009
@Poster

Why on earth are you thinking of what to say to hurt her?, Infact y do u want to hurt her? ? ? ? ? ?you need to tell us what has transpired btween you both first,  u hammer her , no pay her money abi wetin? ? ?
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by shayoor(f): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by kodewrita(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
We should simply give this Itohan guy his own sex forum. He is so into the romance and sexuality section.
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by german007(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2009
This itohan guy all him questions dey always get k-leg,
hin get very weird imagination,
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by chazy4real(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: How To Break A Prostitute? by omega25red(m): 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2009
you can break a prostitute by dipping her in starch and when she is stiff break her

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do U Turn Down A Lady's Love Advances Without Bruising Her Ego? / Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! / Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.