Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY (4735 Views)

Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Franchise21:
Exhibition of immaturity by some peeps here
True talk my man
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by naijaboiy: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Twaci:
I promised myself I would never comment on your thread.... But what the hell?

Really what the hell?!

2015 I came out of the Miss. Nairaland competition as the first runner up. I got the crown, my prize and a group of selected friends.

Real friends. They were never there for the money nor for the fame, but to support me as an individual. Though I didn't come out first, I felt like a winner because they made me feel so.

Contrary to your claims, we didn't converge for Mr/Miss. Nairaland. We never existed before Naijaboiy's victory, neither were we fighting for Tomfrench. Need I remind you that not everyone from the group supported Lanicky, e.g Kinglekan who was rooting for beautiful missgdope.......... What I am trying to say is, we don't give a flying fvck who wins, we follow our individual choices and if they are the same, all the better.

Daviy, I really do not know what ur problem with us is undecided. You always sound pained. Pray tell why.

I will say this again, we are friends. Friends who converged to enjoy eachother's company. Friends who reason like adults, if not alike. We are not together for Mr/Miss Nairaland, we are one because we genuinely care for another. We have a life outside NL!

Quote me with rubbish if u may but I would never go against my friends. So I'd better warn you Zick, take your best shot cheesy

JeffreyJamez
Kingtom
StfuareyouG0d
Naijaboiy
Lekinz
Iamkingzlee
Kinglekan
Chibwike
Stephenlee
Alberto2k
Fabz
Adeh39
Laveda
Kwencypresh
Claire...............

Though we fight and yet dance in abandon...... You all are the best things that's ever happened to me.

Daviy smiley, GTH.
grin

Twaci this is not necessary na!

If we are able to ignore bigger trolls why is it this clown we can't ignore into oblivion? cheesy

I see no reason why he should be dignified with a sentence, talk more of a well written epistle like this.

Abeg let the nigga be. grin

As for you mr troll, you are free to do whatever you want to do. But I promise you won't get that attention which you have been craving for.

GOODLUCK on your quest to "pull us down".

gringringringrin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
kwencypresh:
tongue if u refer to a woman as a bitch... know yur mum is actually one... if u r fed up wid life.. I ll help yu die slowly... u v got beef? bring it on.. silly tin..

I pray your son don't inherit your dumbness

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

grin

Twaci this is not necessary na!

If we are able to ignore bigger trolls why is it this clown we can't ignore into oblivion? cheesy

I see no reason why he should be dignified with a sentence, talk more of a well written epistle like this.

Abeg let the nigga be. grin

As for you mr troll, you are free to do whatever you want to do. But I promise you won't get that attention which you have been craving for.

GOODLUCK on your quest to "pull us down".

gringringringrin

mark my words and note the date ,your group will never produce mr or miss nairaland ever again .
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Funjosh(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Swissheart:
Nawa oh.
na so we see am o.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by naijaboiy: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

mark my words and note the date ,your group will never produce mr or miss nairaland ever again .
Since that's not the aim or basis why we came together I don't think it will affect our life that much if we don't win.

You dig? grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
kwencypresh:
tongue if u refer to a woman as a bitch... know yur mum is actually one... if u r fed up wid life.. I ll help yu die slowly... u v got beef? bring it on.. silly tin..

Ah!!... Naijaboiy come hold her ooooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Irishrena1(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
#50k? If they want to share money it should be a larger sum than #50k. Really times are hard

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Since that's not the aim or basis why we came together I don't think it will affect our life that much if we don't win.

You dig? grin

I have never see a better liar , contradicting your own words Daniel

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by LordScent(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
must u talk undecided

Sorry oooo ire, never knew some threads are exclusive to certain people. I go keep shut no vex. Abeg inform me if you find any thread wey my level fit comment bikoo........ Make i no com re-vex you grin grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by kwencypresh(f): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

I pray your son don't inherit your dumbness
dude... I want to bring to notice it's not who fink is commenting here... it's HE... I hope u knw wah dat means... don't b so dumb doing notin wid ur life... tomorrow is Monday, I ll help u wid some job advert placement..where u cud get ur fingers on.. rather being an ass hole on NL... lazy fool

6 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Irishrena1:
#50k? If they want to share money it should be a larger sum than #50k. Really times are hard

No one is sharing money biko, y'all should get that idea outta ya heads..... It's insulting!..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
LordScent:

Sorry oooo ire, never knew some threads are exclusive to certain people. I go keep shut no vex. Abeg inform me if you find any thread wey my level fit comment bikoo........ Make i no com re-vex you grin grin
the thread is between awon werey and the op.
Why not watch grin
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by kinglekan: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

I have never see a better liar , contracting your own words Daniel

It's "contradicting" not "contracting".... Silly Clown cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by obiorathesubtle: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin awon werey should just sign a t-shirt for this guy...

Chai.. What an obsession..

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by naijaboiy: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

I have never see a better liar , contracting your own words Daniel
Oh! You sef don join the screen shot gang? cheesy

If that's the only thing your cerebral cortex can accommodate then good for you. I cannot be held responsible for what you choose to understand. grin

Now I'm getting bored of your antics. Please don't quote me again. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:
It's "contradicting" not "contracting".... Silly Clown cheesy cheesy
bloody Berk! get off my mention.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by kinglekan: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

bloody Berk! get off my mention.

Hit your forehead on a pavement if I dont... cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin awon werey should just sign a t-shirt for this guy...

Chai.. What an obsession..
@ ur siggy.. grin..
Another gang again..

Nawa for nairaland shocked
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oh! You sef don join the screen shot gang? cheesy

If that's the only thing your cerebral cortex can accommodate then good for you. I cannot be held responsible for what you choose to understand. grin

Now I'm getting bored of your antics. Please don't quote me again. tongue

the only person that will regret this at the end is iamkingzlee because you all will back him to failure . subsequently till the end of time .

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by kinglekan: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
the thread is between awon werey and the op.
Why not watch grin

This wan na thread grin grin grin grin.. person no fit even patch boxers with this wan.

DOA!!!

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by obiorathesubtle: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
@ ur siggy.. grin..
Another gang again..

Nawa for nairaland shocked
cool I've joined bad gang..

@Your siggy shocked

So that's what you people do in your own group?? You advocate for the truth ehn?? Chai!! Very soon now.. We'll start seeing screenshots of the truth.
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
larrykane:

the only person that will regret this at the end is iamkingzlee because you all will back him to failure . subsequently till the end of time .
That's what true friends do. They stand by each other no matter what. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool I've joined bad gang..

@Your siggy shocked

So that's what you people do in your own group?? You advocate for the truth ehn?? Chai!! Very soon now.. We'll start seeing screenshots of the truth.
i dont have a group grin..
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Kenneth205(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Swissheart:
Nawa oh.

Sweedy! Pls don't forget me tomorrow! Pls epp me cry
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
kwencypresh:
splendid
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
kinglekan:

This wan na thread grin grin grin grin.. person no fit even patch boxers with this wan.

DOA!!!

lol @ patch boxers# grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by obiorathesubtle: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
ireeneony:
i dont have a group grin..
undecided Be lying o.. You'll soon be exposed!
Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by photoshoot(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
*Walks in coughing*

Follows thread.

Walks out sneezing

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Be lying o.. You'll soon be exposed!
I'm free like a bird grin cheesy...
I don't make friends outside nairaland.
That's why u dont see my name in any scandal grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by iykekelvins(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
All the good boys have join gang/
And all the fine girls have join gang/ gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: MR NAIRALAND: The Motivation Behind Forming A Group For A Contest Is POVERTY by larrykane: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's what true friends do. They stand by each other no matter what. cool
he wasn't your friend last year when he contested and awon weyrey was with tommfrench ? cut the bush shit Daniel , I know how the group works , I studied you all.quit lying to me I am not one of the group's hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relationship Ideals. / This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. / This Is What You Get When You Marry A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.