Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) (1827 Views)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / I Saw Iya Kemi And Papa Emeka In The Room Alone With The Lights Off Doing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Iya titi was taking her bath in the bathroom and papa nkechi who was drunked last night sneaked inside iya titi house to see her son and send him message to buy chewing stick for him, so that he can brush his teeth, the economy is very hard to buy toothpaste, when iya titi discovered that her son went to buy something for papa nkechi, she started shouting, because she has warned papa nkechi to stop sending her son any message... Iya titi was like ''you unrealisonable mans, whats yours problems, has i not walled you to stoppes siren my son massage? I wuse blake your hair ooo'', buh thank God we seperated the fight, and mama nkechi dragged papa nkechi inside for more fight... Right now as am typing this message, am still hearing ''gbo, gbim, gbam, kpo kpo kpo'' see beating

i will upload the pics when mama nkechi finish beating papa nkechi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2016
grin

U never failed to make me laugh... grin
Re: Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin

undecided
Re: Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

U never failed to make me laugh... grin
lolz cheesy
Re: Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by UrWorstNitemare: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by wonderkid01(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by photoshoot(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy werey
Re: Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by kratosonofzeus: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2016
diz nigga no well o
Re: Iya Titi Was Taking Her Bath And Papa Nkechi Sneaked Inside To See Her...(pics) by AceRoyal: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Guy u too much,na make me follow u.Hahahahahahhaha grin

(1) (Reply)

BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video) / How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger / My Present Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Liability To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.