Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

**drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? (1445 Views)

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling (2) (3) (4)

**drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by croSStodds(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Saw this lady in a bank couple of months ago,her radical countenance,facial beauty coupled with her Perfect physique are out of this world,she was d most beautiful creature I had ever seen in my entire life,I hardly ask a girl out,in fact,I find it difficult to give them a look regardless of the level of beauty,Probably due to my middlingly misogynistic nature...We were actually adjacent to each other on 2 different queues. (U know that bank pattern stuff when ure trynna make a transaction na)
I noticed she was actually looking at me,,as per say my optic nerve sharp well a even though I wasn't looking her direction.Side view tins!! grin grin

After all d transaction,I went out and pretended to be making a withdrawal under d pretext of waiting for her to come out and make my move...

She got out,walked up to her,few intros,asked for her digits and we got along..In fact,apart from her beauty,she has a lot of good attributes of a future wife,,very respectful,No vulgarity and ***y

we've been into each other for quite some time,She came to spend her weekend in my place,we had *** for d first time,many rompings and moanings overnight and we slept..

I woke up to discover my saliva drooling from my mouth as usual,d tin don cover half of my 8ft bed, she actually woke up earlier,I noticed a change in her behaviour and compelled her to know what's wrong..She told me I was drooling a large volume of saliva from my mouth when she woke up and it turns her off to an enormous extent..She said twas so irritating?She actually has some bad attributes,but I overlooked that..

Abeg,Na me dey control myself when I dey sleep ni?
Over to u guys/ladies in relationship,If your partner does drool,does it turn you off??

Also,Does sleeping with one's mouth agape like a hippo turn you off? grin grin abeg,no be us dey control yourself when we dey sleep...

Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Hehehehe grin
Op stop fornicating cheesy
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by cruzita(f): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2016
make I no lie ,it irritates me

but it shouldn't be a problem

super glue don finish ?

But op u need to do something about it.its really disgusting to see such thing in the morning
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by croSStodds(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Hehehehe grin
Op stop fornicating cheesy
grin grin Guy,as I dey look am,d tin go turn marriage ooo!
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by croSStodds(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2016
cruzita:
make I no lie ,it irritates me

but it shouldn't be a problem

super glue don finish ?

But op u need to do something about it.its really disgusting to see such thing in the morning
Sumtin like?Abeg!!Any help u can render,,Help me!!I mustn't lose this girl...
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Lol you need to do something about it sha. Try to sleep on your back instead of your side

Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by Heryorh: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2016
guy...no dey sleep at all jare
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by harrysjones(m): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
i dey work nw sef,,,,, ur support is needed bro.. voting start by 10.. bro
Heryorh:
guy...no dey sleep at all jare
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by firstking01(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
I hate that sh!t, op are you still a kid that you must drool?
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by Heryorh: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2016
harrysjones:
i dey work nw sef,,,,, ur support is needed bro.. voting start by 10.. bro

voting for wetin ooo....
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
croSStodds:
Sumtin like?Abeg!!Any help u can render,,Help me!!I mustn't lose this girl...
Make sure u brush before going to bed and more importantly take a good worm medicine, worm could be an underlying cause of drooling.
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by ggrin(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2016
angryangryangry

Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by harrysjones(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
mr nairaland
Heryorh:

voting for wetin ooo....
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by sinaj(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2016

It's very disgusting I swear grin

So u among those that wake up with white tribal marks grin

How about using cloth to close or tie ur mouth wen u Wana sleep?
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by Heryorh: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016
harrysjones:
mr nairaland

who do you want me to vote for..
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by zeezoom: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2016
ethene:

Make sure u brush before going to bed and more importantly take a good worm medicine, worm could be an underlying cause of drooling.
it works, brushing and drink a lot of water before you sleep
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by harrysjones(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2016
adewumiopeyemi ...please cool cool cool
Heryorh:

who do you want me to vote for..
Re: **drooling From The Mouth When Sleeping** A Turn Off?? by Heryorh: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
harrysjones:
adewumiopeyemi ...please cool cool cool
ok...no wahala

Don't Open If You Don't Understand Yoruba / Pubic Hair Saloon Found In Nigeria, Very Good No Cut And Bang O / Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy Part2