Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three (8246 Views)

Hell Will Break Loose In The Nation If Ekweremadu – Pdp senator / If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Breat--pastor Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by becomrich15: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2009
Why I think they may overthrow Yar Adua , The north only have less than 2 month to remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic for them to be majority. the reason is Boni Iyayi would face an election on april 6. He would not be able to help yar Adua or the north close to the election.

And That may be how the north would remain minority forever,

On the prophet by  Orji Kalu newspaper of three nation Nigeria. I do not see it happen. I  think the north want the oil in the river state and akwa ibom and other that make 70%. And the north has to think of themself first in this. I do not see any opposition that can stop the north having 70% of the oil .

Mohammed Yussef body would be a remember of any body from the east who dare to oppose the north.

this is how I see thing  would go. The north have to look out for his interest first. And knowing nigeria igbo men love contract. Nothing would happen.

The man made state like Ijebu state and all that. You know that is not possible because there is no way they would create states in nigeria , that Ibadan would not be 1 . So you know some is wrong there.  Not calling him a liar but looking at Orji  kalu newspaper and I Have look for other links I can find them , 

It is the only way for peace.

Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by pcicero(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2009
when is it happening?
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2009
Uhm.
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by alias64: 3:14am On Sep 22, 2009
[b]I believe that by Nostradamus’s prediction the world should have end two weeks ago. However, others argue that he predicted that the world would end in 21/12/2012, in which case the good Pastor’s predictions are pointless.

My own modest predictions have come true:

I predicted that an Ethnic minority person would become president of America after J.Bush. To be frank, with this one, I felt that Bush was so unpopular, it was conceivable that if Condoleezza Rice or Colin Powell  had the guts or opportunity to declare themselves they stood a good chance of making it to the white house. I had never heard of Obama.

Long before militancy in the Delta turned out the way it did I predicted that Militants were armed robbers disguised as freedom fighters and that they would only be out to enrich themselves through kidnapping and blackmail.

When I saw Michael Jackson on the podium in London saying, ‘one last time this would be it for me’ it struck me in that instant that he would not live to see the opening night of his show.

Now for more predictions:

I predict powerful forces will in future try to make Ghana, all but in name, a regional capital of West Africa while Nigeria labour is used to intervene in wars across Africa.

I predict Nigeria will be snubbed in favour of South Africa for a seat in the Security Council.

I predict that if Ghanaians do not stop praying for Nigeria to break up, Ghana will be the one to break up.

I predict that Nigerians will face increasing (disguised) racial prejudice abroad and will fail to identify it for what it is and instead continue to make stupid excuses for blatant bigotry.
[/b]
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2009
alias64:

Now for more predictions:

I predict powerful forces will in future try to make Ghana, all but in name, a regional capital of West Africa while Nigeria labour is used to intervene in wars across Africa.

I predict Nigeria will be snubbed in favour of South Africa for a seat in the Security Council.

I predict that if Ghanaians do not stop praying for Nigeria to break up, Ghana will be the one to break up.

I predict that Nigerians will face increasing (disguised) racial prejudice abroad and will fail to identify it for what it is and instead continue to make stupid excuses for blatant bigotry.

i love your predictions aka 'prophesy' jare!

B4 you know it,these prophecy business will become another albatross on Nigeria's already over-burdened shoulders.

wonder why yahoo yahoo boys have not,as yet,latched on to this potentially-lucrative money spinner
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by alias64: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2009
MrPrsdent
i love your predictions aka 'prophesy' jare!

B4 you know it,these prophecy business will become another albatross on Nigeria's already over-burdened shoulders.

wonder why yahoo yahoo boys have not,as yet,latched on to this potentially-lucrative money spinner

You savvy, my brother, nothing is as self-fulfilling as "prophesy". It was a tool used to devastating effect against African Americans and blacks of the Diaspora in general.

Just to add, i predict Nigeria will be industralised and grow to be one of the most powerful nations in the world
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by samdigo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
hhh
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by 677ano(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2011
Actually breaking into three will not solve the problem better six
Re: Predictions Againn!nigeria Will Break Into Three by Gbenge77(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2011
That is inevitable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja / US Special Forces Deploy Against Boko Haram - SaharaReporters / Picture Of Car Bomb Explosion In Lagos; Another Boko Haram Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.