Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (39074 Views)

Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
mightyokwy:

Shut up. You are a disappointment not only to your family but to entire igbo race.

He is not Igbo.
He is a Jos man working with Okoroawusa media team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Daplux4: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
manny4life:

I see that ndi Anambra are giving you sleepless night, continue deluding yourself. Anambra still remains the "light of the nation", if you don't like, tinye isi gi n'ofia. In the meantime, curtail the tongue.

Don't mind him he is not an Igbo man that's how he talks rubbish all the time
Nwa afor gujuru miri ara afo adighi ekwu ka OSI ekwu

6 Likes

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by highmood(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Only Anambra is the problem of Ndigbo. Minus Anambra there will be unity.
really! since I am a perfect gentleman, I don't expect my siblings to be nor my wife to be quite tolerant.
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by kuuljay(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
See them fighting among themselves, I've never seen a people so filled with hate and bitterness grin grin grin grin buhari is not going to be president for life nah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by armadeo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Make una free the guy. Naija hard for everybody.

All in all I think we need to separate. All man for himself. In 100yrs we go know who be who.

It's that simple. No more parasitic moves. Everybody to your tent. That way we can hold our leaders direct and not blame ethnic sentiments.

The only problem I have with separation is the warlords have a smaller territory to conquer and would be almost unstoppable.

Heard a song today Nigeria go better released in the early 80s if this countey was bad then what of now.
What's the way forward.
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by BABANGBALI: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wetin concern me? na dem sabi

Abeg who dey go Indonesia I get parcel for shoekwudi
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
The Ijaw slaves say they hate the Zoo, yet expect top appointments in the Zoo. Who is fooling who now?

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by BABANGBALI: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
I was reliably tolded that dis man get mouth odour
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Abagworo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

tinka tigbuo nna i ebea

i now see why chino hates you with passion.

otu nne i

Most Anambrians hate other Igbos hence I'm not even interested in their love. I don't shy away from truth in my life. If Ndi Anambra change rheir ways Igboland will be better.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by EmekaBlue(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Y won't d bargar defend when he is among d few enjoying diz admin..He is a bastard
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by GenbIoodykiller: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Abagworo:

Most Anambrians hate other Igbos hence I'm not even interested in their love. I don't shy away from truth in my life. If Ndi Anambra change rheir ways Igboland will be better.
[/s]
nkita lacha nne i anya ebea
you're not igbo and we know your mission
ozu nwulu anwu di ka i
ikpu nne i ebea

chino come and take this riff raff to the cleaners
anu mpama

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anambra people do not give a rat arss about Imolites because they are as useless and worthless as their state. What's eating you up is inferiority complex, bitterness, frustration and envy. But I promise you one thing- I am on NL just for you. I am here as your nightmare 24/7. cool

Imo state and it's people are cursed as the problem of Ndi Igbo. Deal with the bitter truth cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Most Anambrians hate other Igbos hence I'm not even interested in their. I don't shy away from truth in my life. If Ndi Anambra change rheir ways Igboland will be better.
[/s]
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Franky9584(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
why won't he defend the president after all he was appointed....9ja for u
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Daplux4: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
manny4life:

I see that ndi Anambra are giving you sleepless night, continue deluding yourself. Anambra still remains the "light of the nation", if you don't like, tinye isi gi n'ofia. In the meantime, curtail the tongue.

Don't mind him he is not an Igbo man that's how he talk's rubbish all the time
Nwa-afor Igbo nujuru miri ara afo adighi ekwu ka osi ekwu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Now the veil is off, you are now seeing the real thing. cheesy

On a side note Abagworo is a frustrated jobless old man from imo state though he is yet to point to who is father till today but he is still living with his old poor mother in one tiny room somewhere around the slums of Orazi in PH.

GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
nkita lacha nne i anya ebea
you're not igbo and we know your mission
ozu nwulu anwu di ka i
ikpu nne i ebea

chino come and take this riff raff to the cleaners
anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by aresa: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Silly Nigige. You neva learn ni? grin

The man made the costliest mistake ever for thinking or assuming that these are his people when in fact they are all Igbos.. grin

Na ya fault grin

Now you don learn grin

Next time you go stay clear off Igbos and their hateful and bigoted ipob gatherings... grin
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by GenbIoodykiller: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:
Now the veil is off, you are now seeing the real thing.

On a side not Abagworo is a frustrated jobless old man from imo state though he is yet to point to who is father till today but he is still living with his old poor mother in one tiny room somewhere around the slums of Orazi in PH.

hehehehehe Abagworo you don die today
your nemesis is here grin
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Daplux4: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:
Anambra people do not give a rat arss about Imolites because they are as useless and worthless as their state. What's eating you up is inferiority complex, bitterness, frustration and envy. But I promise you one thing- I am on NL just for you. I am here as your nightmare 24/7.

Imo state and it's people are cursed as the problem of Ndi Igbo. Deal with the bitter truth cheesy

[s][/s]

Please he is not from IMO state or Igbo man he disguise himself so as to put problem between us ignore him and his Post

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
Say what you know nwanne.

He is from Imo state though his mother is from Ikwerre. I know his sister Ngozi on FB who gave me all the information about him. That was how I got to know how jobless and frustrated he is. He is equally quite old not tall, unmarried and with ugly looking face.

Daplux4:

Please he is not from IMO state or Igbo man he disguise himself so as to put problem between us ignore him and his Post
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Peacefultout: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Enugu na scam na now you know they are full of weakling
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by cheruv: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
freeze001:

Lol...biko what's d difference between both terms? Na dat kind twelve and dozen setting[? grin

Ngige is just a disgrace. He has lost his pride and sense of justice as an Igbo man because of greed. He was a force to reckon with as Governor and some of hos works still speak for him. Immediately he started dining with d devil he lost his conscience and wisdom. That's why he makes some useless statements like how those complaining of hardship are PDP faithfuls.
Similar to difference btwn twenty(iri abuo) and a score(ogu) undecided
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by aresa: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
manny4life:

Funny when you people make up your empty and shallow chest beating slogans.. grin

What is the meaning of that? grin

How many Nigerians are leaving their states and rushing to Anambra to see or enjoy that light if it's really the light of the Nation?

Especailly when in fact you and your people can not wait to catch the next ekenedilishuku out of that economically depressed and unproductive place, even obiango the governor is so jobless and unproductive that he just dey do wandering aimlessly all over the place with cameraman from beer parlor to counting Ugu leaves to discovering imaginary oil under his bed... grin

light ko, atupa ni... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Abagworo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:
Anambra people do not give a rat arss about Imolites because they are as useless and worthless as their state. What's eating you up is inferiority complex, bitterness, frustration and envy. But I promise you one thing- I am on NL just for you. I am here as your nightmare 24/7. cool

[s][/s]

Your ranting is useless as I've said the truth and we will still revisit it in near future. Anambrians have a problem of mutual coexistence, understanding and mutual respect with every other Igbo State. If for example an Igbo from Ebonyi criticizes the dirty environment of Onitsha, Anambrians will feel hurt and start attacking him for criticizing Anambra but if an Anambrian criticized the dirty environment of Aba, Abians will acknowledge and engage in discussing ways to solve it.
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Daplux4: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:

He is from Imo state though his mother is from Ikwerre. I know his sister Ngozi on FB who gave me all the information about him. That was how I got to know how jobless and frustrated he is. He is equally quite old not tall, unmarried and with ugly looking face.

His mother need's to be questioned on how she got him
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by higherpower: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
In politics u reap where u sow! Did u people not called APC "Boko Haram" Party during election? Now u are looking for political appointments. Hypocrites
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Daplux4: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:

His father needs to ask her mother questions because any real Igbo man will not talk the way he talks

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Your ranting is useless as I've said the truth and we will still revisit it in near future. Anambrians have a problem of mutual coexistence, understanding and mutual respect with every other Igbo State. If for example an Igbo from Ebonyi criticizes the dirty environment of Owerri, imolites will feel hurt and start attacking him for criticizing Imolites but if an Imolites criticized the dirty environment of Aba, Abians will acknowledge and engage in discussing the way to solve it.

I will always stand for the truth just like I use to do, the worst you can do is to hit the bucket but I will keep telling you the bitter truth.

But you are right about Owerri being a very dirty rural town, so always accept the truth and move. We all know that Owerri has some of worst roads and filth in the SE. Let the truth rule in your heart.

Below is an Imolite crying over Imo state.

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by kettle84(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by kettle84(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:

but ndigbo are divided according to one modath.. Lol
what makes them divided? how many Ekiti indegenes are commissioners in Oyo state
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by ernecy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Show me the madness there! Is there anything wrong in responding in the same manner with which someone else commented? If we want peace let us all be mindful of whatever we say or post because the other person on the other end may not take it lightly and may wish to respond in harsher words.
Every action demands an equal reaction. Go on Bro I dey ur back..

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Abagworo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:

But you are right about Owerri being a very dirty rural town, so always accept the truth and move. We all know that Owerri has some of worst roads and filth in the SE. Let the truth rule in your heart.

Below is an Imolite crying over Imo state.

What of Nnewi teaching hospital road? Oh! did I just see dirty brown roofs in a forest?

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by SycophanticGoat: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Ikwerre man, the chief media aide of obiano is from Enugu state.. Why I'm I even talking with you, shouldn't you be bothered about wike and amaechi political war in Rivers?

FreeGlobe, please, just as his moniker states, aba-GWORO, meaning gworo grown in the north and sold in Aba, that guy is a Fulani man, born and brought up in Aba, before Okorocha took him in as his serva... Lemme stop here, cuz I believe you understand..

Even that asha82 guy is not an Igbo man. Thoses guys were just planted there to cause division among SE'ners

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery / Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa / Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.