Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (39073 Views)

Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Daplux4:

His father needs to ask her mother questions because any real Igbo man will not talk the way he talks

Most Imolites are generally poor so his father took off when Abagworo was still small because he could not provide for family. The mother is now old and Abagworo is equally old jobless without focus.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Guess where?

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by aresa: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:

I will always stand for the truth just like I use to do, the worst you can do is to hit the bucket but I will keep telling you the bitter truth.

But you are right about Owerri being a very dirty rural town, so always accept the truth and move. We all know that Owerri has some of worst roads and filth in the SE. Let the truth rule in your heart.

Below is an Imolite crying over Imo state.

Our roads are littered with the tales of loss of lives. Over 70 people died and countless others injured at the Upper Iweka Roundabout in Onitsha, Anambra State. This happened last Sunday when a fuel tanker ploughed into a building and burst into flames

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/our-roads-not-fit-for-purpose/

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Now just take a look at this pictures taken in Owerri this afternoon..compare and contrast cheesy

Imo state sux..lol

Abagworo:

What of Nnewi teaching hospital road? Oh! did I just see dirty brown roofs in a forest?

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Abagworo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:

Most Imolites are generally poor so his father took off when Abagworo was still small because he could not provide for family. The mother is now old and Abagworo is equally old jobless without focus.

After all you wrote against Ikwerres when Amaechi was Governor your survival today is by licking the excreta of an Ikwerre man. Shameless Isoma
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
What major roads in Owerri looks like..lol

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by mightyokwy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
mykl01:

He is not Igbo.
He is a Jos man working with Okoroawusa media team.
I don't care where he is from. That guy is a big fool. What has Anambra got to do with topic of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by ba7man(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:
Now just take a look at this pictures taken in Owerri this afternoon..compare and contrast cheesy

Imo state sux..lol

I've been to both Onitsha and Owerri.

I couldn't wait to get out of Onitsha and I refused the offer to stay another night..

I spent almost a week in Owerri and I loved every moment.
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by freeze001(f): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
cheruv:

Similar to difference btwn twenty(iri abuo) and a score(ogu) undecided

Nwannem ehn! Ike gwuru!
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Are you Ikwerre? Why not face your cursed Imo state cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

After all you wrote against Ikwerres when Amaechi was Governor your survival today is by licking the excreta of an Ikwerre man. Shameless Isoma
[/s]
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
ba7man:
I've been to both Onitsha and Owerri.

I couldn't wait to get out of Owerri and I refused the offer to stay another night..

I spent almost a week in Owerri and I hated every moment.

The only way you can survive in Owerri is if you have a swimming car. See our Owerri. ..lol

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Abagworo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:
Are you Ikwerre? Why not face your cursed Imo state cheesy

[s][/s]

You will do anything for money as a born peasant.
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by ba7man(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
asha82:

The only way you can survive in Owerri is if you have a swimming car. See our Owerri. ..lol
This happens in a lot of places within and outside Nigeria.

Don't try to make it seem like it's an Owerri thing. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by asha82: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
ba7man:
This happens in a lot of places within and outside Nigeria.

Don't try to make it seem like it's an Owerri thing. angry

It is an Owerri, that was why we said that Imo state is CURSED.. cheesy

What about this just within the same territory. An Imolite is saying this..LOL

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by tola9jaa: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
That is how they will fighting if they create biafra

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by VERDA: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
saintdennis:

Bro what do you expect from a zone that OVERWHELMINGLY REJECTED A CANDIDATE yet behave like HE OWES THEM HIS PRESIDENCY.

I'm really wondering how these easterners and militants reason...seriously it's confusing

Chairman they have a right to vote whoever they wish and the president is not supposed to used that against them,the last time I checked he is also the president of the south east region .

1 Like

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by StOla: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
FreeGlobe:

but ndigbo are divided according to one modath.. Lol

Even your people are already proving her right on this very thread.

It has already been derailed into which state has swimming pools as roads.

Hatred is the cultural identity the Igbos share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by mikolo80: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
MzPecs:

Hi sir smiley
hello madam anything for me
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by RRoyaId: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Imo state is cursed cool

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by RRoyaId: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
@ba7man are you the same person as Afolabi? cheesy

Imo state is cursed beyond repair cool

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Obec70(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
Working for their pay master
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by freshiemichael: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
ngige is very very stup!d. ka o bia Anambra i me campaign na afo 2017 anyi ga atu ya okute. ONYE NZUZU di ka ngige
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by ba7man(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
RRoyaId:
@ba7man are you the same person as Afolabi? cheesy

Imo state is cursed beyond repair cool

I'm not ooo....... Owerri is actually an eastern city I enjoyed visiting.

Dunno why some guys here are painting a bad pix of the city.
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by RRoyaId: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nobody is painting a bad picture that's how the town is- it is a horrible town. I was not the one that said all those things even this ones below.. cool

ba7man:
I'm not ooo....... Owerri is actually an eastern city I never enjoyed.

Now I understand why some guys here are painting a bad pix of the city.

Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by saintdennis(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
VERDA:

Chairman they have a right to vote whoever they wish and the president is not supposed to used that against them,the last time I checked he is also the president of the south east region .
Yes...You're right

But who actually says he's holding it against them?

Have you ever played ordinary school politics? well i've seen it first hand and there are trade-offs involved.
I.e you want my delegates? Ok what can you offer me? This Is why it's called politics.

Before pmb got there do you know how many slots he promised to SW n north? How many personal promises he made to atiku, tinubu, amaechi, obj, oshiomole, okorocha n co?

All those rented crowds you see @ rallies you think it's the governor who goes to load them inside bus? Do you know how useless a ward chairman/leader Is (even within a winning party) if he couldn't deliver his ward during the elections?

Dokpesi that is going around state by state to woo delegates do you think it's just to chat? Man it's politics!

Lagos-calabar rail was removed from budget, calabar-itu was removed yet ND SENATORS FROM CROSS RIVER haven't been castigated for it shows politically inept they are... politics is a ruthless game, go hard or go home.

The east rejected buhari, they shouldn't heat up the polity. If there are to be 10 appointments only 1 or 2 will be from the east...it's not marginalisation, it's politics.

Come 2019 they have another chance @ politiking but from what i'm seeing so far they haven't learnt their lessons if okorocha and ngige can be HATED cos they played their politics well.

Asking for presidency to be zoned to east proves failure to play the game.
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by HopeAtHand: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Abagworo:

You just killed him. Damn!

Chino pay due respects to Abagworo. gringringrin
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by RRoyaId: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Have you finally found your voice? Well we shall be in PH again by Thursday. You have 3days to plan for our meeting. No excuses this time..

[s]
HopeAtHand:

You just killed him. Damn!

Chino pay due respects to Abagworo. gringringrin
[/s]
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by manny4life(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
aresa:

Funny when you people make up your empty and shallow chest beating slogans.. grin

What is the meaning of that? grin

How many Nigerians are leaving their states and rushing to Anambra to see or enjoy that light if it's really the light of the Nation?

Especailly when in fact you and your people can not wait to catch the next ekenedilishuku out of that economically depressed and unproductive place, even obiango the governor is so jobless and unproductive that he just dey do wandering aimlessly all over the place with cameraman from beer parlor to counting Ugu leaves to discovering imaginary oil under his bed... grin

light ko, atupa ni... grin

You're one of the bunch Anambra gives sleepless night right? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I have no time for you, and if you think you would drag me into your endless bickering, nah son... You won't. I'm way past such nonsense.. Like I said, Anambra is the light of the nation, if you don't like it, you know what to do. I'm from Anambra, and if I'm not proud or chest beat for my state, who else will? You? Lmao... Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Re: Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism by Abagworo(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Chino it's about time I introduce APGA interactive forum on FB for people to go see how the fight between Obi and Obiano has exposed the media fraud going on in your State. These pictures apart from Agulu lake resort were taken this week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery / Obiano Declares APGA Next Opposition Party, Wins In Taraba, Bayelsa / Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.