Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner (968 Views)

Have You Ever Felt People Exagerrated How Good U Look? / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by yemooffa(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
A lady friend complained 2 me about an overly persistent quy who simply wont take no for an answer. she doesnt want to be too rude but she wants to get rid of the guy. So she wants to know what turns me off when it comes to women. Well i jokingly told her to blow her nose into her palm and wipe it on her blouse d next time d quy is around cos for me what turns me off most in a lady is poor hygein but i'd like to sample opinion frm u guys. What makes d difference btw one person and the other. I mean what makes you choose one lady over the other? And for ladies, what makes you choose one quy over the other?
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by iice(f): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
How did it go from trying to get rid of a guy to picking potential partners? undecided
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by yme1(f): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
iice:

How did it go from trying to get rid of a guy to picking potential partners? undecided
that is just the right question to ask
@poster
now over to you undecided
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by TheSeeker(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2009
Her ass
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by KennyG6(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2009
ass,lips tits and legs (personality, brains, character, diligence, harworking, and someone who has self esteem)
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by posakosa(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
I like a woman wif big breasts and tits!

She must be shapey and curvy,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
posakosa:

She must be shapey and curvy,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kenny_G:

ass,lips tits and legs (personality, brains, character, diligence, harworking, and someone who has self esteem)

TheSeeker:

Her ass

"Shakes my damn head" cant say im surprised though tongue
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by TOPE20001(f): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2009
posakosa:

tsssk tsssk
shey breasts n tits no be the same again?
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2009
TOPE2000!:

tsssk tsssk
shey breasts n tits no be the same again?

Well technically no. Tits refer to d nipples while breasts is d whole package., however they sometimes used interchangeably.
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by posakosa(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Well technically no. Tits refer to d nipples while breasts is d whole package., however they sometimes used interchangeably.

HA!! my main man. wink
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
@posakosa
wink
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by izeek(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
lord reed, u don tey for the bussiness!
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by TheSeeker(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
izeek:

They say whatever you do, do it with all your strength and ability
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by LordReed(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
izeek:

TheSeeker:

They say whatever you do, do it with all your strength and ability

As pickin whey suck im mama own I suppose know the different parts na.
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by posakosa(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lord_Reed:

As pickin whey suck im mama own I suppose know the different parts na.

how can you know the different parts at that small age ?! undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by platinumnk(f): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by kaytues(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
for me, I like girl with fine leg, she might not really beautiful in face but always stay clean and fresh, most of all obedient
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by LordReed(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

how can you know the different parts at that small age ?! undecided undecided undecided

Oh am sure u were 1 of those they had to put the tit in ur mouth b4 u start sucking aje butter lol
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by posakosa(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
Lord_Reed:

Oh am sure u were 1 of those they had to put the tit in your mouth b4 u start sucking aje butter lol

ahn, ahn, why you dey abuse me na ? I no be ajebutter jo! No be you wey dey abuja! smiley smiley

Me i dey ajegunle, that place hard grin grin
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by kerosine: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
brain,beauty,bodywise,fear of god,family background,and behaviour,sense of humour
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2009
@posakosa
Hard man like u con dey ask how I take know as pikin kai! Who tell u say na only aje butter dey Abuja?
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by tpia5: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2011
choosing a partner is extremely difficult these days, imo, and i must say i salute people for their courage in going ahead.

some of the extremely common pitfalls ie dangers which are found in practically every single person around:

in females:

- two timing

- arrogant ie itk

- fetish

-fake christian

-loose

-deceitful/conniving

-selfish

-vain

-greedy

-substance addict

-having no conscience

-alternative lifestyle

in males:

-arrogant

-fetish/cultic

-immoral

-insensitive

-selfish

-s.ex and p.orn addict

-fake christian or hardened one

-misogynistic

-substance addict

-unstable

-irresponsible

-having no conscience

-alternative lifestyle

not saying i'm not included but at least i don 50, so i've observed a few things.

so, imo, it's more a question of picking which vice/s you feel you can handle in your partner, than to assume your potential partner has no vice/s at all, thus setting yourself up for a nasty shock when you discover the truth.

really dont see any way around this, especially given the fact that this is the internet age. People don open eye.
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by Mynd44: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
long list you have there but I have to admit that there are a lot of sick people out there
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by tpia5: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
one better assume everybody is sick.
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by Mynd44: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
I see you have trust issues. But that better safe than sorry right?
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by 195(f): 12:33am On Aug 12, 2011
Even if God adds 600years Join tpia's life she would not marry
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by Mynd44: 1:45am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
You dey find trouble ooo
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by tpia5: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
I see you have trust issues. But that better safe than sorry right?

is it trust issues when its a known fact that's how people are?

i think it should be better to start a relationship with open eye instead of discovering shocking things about your partner later.

or which other way do you suggest?

people should keep telling themselves the other party has no faults and is an angel?

only if smokescreen juju is involved, imo, can 99% of people these days be considered angels. Especially online ones.
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by 195(f): 1:53am On Aug 12, 2011
^tpia FFS - who give you witch chop angry angry
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by MMM2(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2011
old angry undecided thread undecided
Re: What Do U Look For When Choosing A Partner by Mynd44: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2011
190_@:

^tpia FFS - who give you witch chop angry angry

Attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like To Chip Away The Confidence Of Women They Claim They Love? / Is It True Love? / Is It Good To Call Your Partner Names During Disputes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.