Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? (979 Views)

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Guys How Do You React When Other Men Make Passes At Your Girl / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by hollandis(f): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2010
Here is the scenario.

A girl has got her eyes on a certain guy.She has a big crush on him .The guy too has feelings for this girl,but he is patient and might even die in silence,probably because he can get a number of girls just at the snap of his fingers.One day she decides to break the silence ,she makes this obvious pass at this guy.The guy knows the ball is in his court now.
You are the guy , what will you do?
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by kpolli(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2010
seal the deal, sign the contract n declare myself someone's bf
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by elecktra(f): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2010
Give a testimony in church and have a thanksgiving service the next sunday tongue tongue tongue
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by netotse(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
tell us the obvious pass jo, u cant expect people to advise you blindly!
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by calabaman(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
very funny@elektra
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by deor03(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
It depends on the societal norm where you are.

However, in  Nigeria, all you need to do is  let her know that you're ready to play ball with a girl (like her) ready to play ball with you , without necessarily directly referring to her. However , you can clearly infer. ( Naija girls are fond of accusing guys of getting the wrong signal, so you have to be sure that you have a real Green light)

Also, create scenarios where you guys will be alone, talk to her and look straight into her eyes;  don't  jump by touching. If you really have a green light, She would have been craving for the touch. Not touching her helps build the momentum for the right time for it to happen

Being alone together, in close proximity is KEY. Then wait for it to happen( or try to make it happen)
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by firedancer(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2010
wat is he waiting for ?? grab the bo.obs bull by its horn, like kpoli said seal the dragging deal  wink
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by Meklex(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
I will just do my own shakara 4 her, i know my capabilities. Ha ha
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by dbigrod(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
[size=16pt]@poster,

what i will do?i would invite her to my house for some bangiing lesson.WOULD LET HER REALISE ALL DAT SHE STANDS TO ENJOY SEXUALLY.
[/size]
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by blackmann(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2010
why not? as long as she has the assets(nice firm 34D boobs, a nice arse good manners, and is not known to be wayward), i will gladly play ball.
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by uniqued(f): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]@poster,

what i will do?i would invite her to my house for some bangiing lesson.
[/size]

why are u so daft. just read ur silly comment. hissssss as i said earlier on PERVERT. just prvd my point. sad sad sad sad

people like u are meant to be banned form NL.
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
IS this really a question?
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by dbigrod(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
[size=16pt]
ThoniaSlim:

IS this really a question?
YES MA
[/size]
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by gabriel4u(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

why are u so daft. just read your silly comment. hissssss as i said earlier on PERVERT. just prvd my point. sad sad sad sad

people like u are meant to be banned form NL.

Don't mind this fool and idiot somebody, he lack English understanding need some lecture.His still at home with only English subject not passed.

@topic
I will book for my copy without looking who ever is around or considering the environment i found her.(n kon mi ni)
Re: How should you respond when a girl you like,makes passes at you? by dbigrod(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
gabriel4u:

Don't mind this fool and idiot somebody, [size=16pt]is lack English understanding need some lecture.His still at home with only English subject not pass[/size].

@topic
I will book for my copy without looking who ever is around or considering the environment i found her.(n kon mi ni)

LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Inherit Your Late Elder Brother's Wife? / Did I Indulge This Lady? / How Men Change !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.