Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (42405 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by labakeJ(f): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
d
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Helkayklassic(m): 10:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Some people dey here, deh never eat and you expect them to help u answer this question of your sister spending on a guy. No be her fault na.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by BABANGBALI: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dat means say the boy sabi do him work well well under her be dat. Pray she does not end up being a baby mama soon. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Flashh: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
She's a cheerful giver.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by mathyonuhjunior(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dis s not a news, call u familly elders and discuss it wit dem....
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by BABANGBALI: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Marcan:

Why will a girl own a car at school in the first place ?
see poverty don dey talk grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by exlinkleads(f): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
leave am now

her eye go still open

love dey kill now
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by yomalex(m): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:

Thanks dear, I've collected the car from her and split are allowance to two. She's angry but I think its best for her...Thanks for your advice
Hope the split is enough for her to at least live 'decently'
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Sunofgod(m): 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Whats her number please......she sounds like jackpot

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by teejaypee: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
me wey dey hustle rich babe for school sef!
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by andyjagga: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys
I have a sis who is about 22 years old, schools in a private university. She lives alone off her school campus but a friend of hers stays with her, she own a car which is less than six months that she uses for school runs and other social activity. She called me a couple of minutes ago saying she had mistakenly crashed the car against the fence of her building and she needed me to get it repaired. But the truth about it according to what a friend of mine who studies in her in school told me was that she is seeing a particular guy, who she recklessly spends on, and it was he who damaged the car and not my sis..... I plan on paying her a visit tomorrow at school.... The question here is should I strip her completely of all the benefits she enjoys or talk to her about the guy who she is allegedly dating
Advise her to use her head,r/ship z symbiotic nt parasitic & mk her understand DAT money z a hard currency xo she should be conservant
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by HASSANAASIA(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Well as a lady I don't agree with her having a car in school it's distracting moreover we know how some guys get glue to ladies with car in school.... what she need now is to focus on her education all that will come later well as a big bro you shld know better

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
My question is how did your guy know she spends so much on that guy? How Did he also know it was the guy that bashed the car? She's a grown up, leave her alone, she will realise her mistakes later, all you need is to advice her buh trailing her is out of the deaal mehn
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:

For her school runs because she lives off school campus
YOU ARE PART OF NIGERIAN EDUCATION PROBLEM.. NO MATTER HOW RICH U ARE BRO MAKE SHE USE LEG.. SHE CAN USE THE CAR AT HOME NO PROBS BUT SCHOOL I NO GREE.. LOOK THERE THINGS WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE WAY U LAY YOUR BED NA SO U GO LIE DOWN.. U START IT I DONT THERE IS LITTLE OR MORE U CAN DO RIGHT NOW. IF U TAKE THAT CAR SHE WILL SAY OK NAH SINCE U CANT FEND FOR ME I WILL FOLLOW OTHER GUYS.. OGA THIS IS NIGERIA OO.. my papa go say if u want to be useless i will help.. give her orientation the school she dey go nah for her head ooo no be you. if she wan follow man good for her if she wan read book pass good her..if u want pm when i finish with am her clear go eye.. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seems men are fast becoming better gold diggers than women!
Shameless hypocrites undecided
If you quote me,that means you are a certified hypocrite and man w.hore tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by grandeoj09(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Onegai:

Take the car away from her temporarily, under the pretext of fixing it. Sit her down and gist with her: share some of your romantic escapades, bring up some of your friends and tell her about some you read on NL. Infact, let me give you 2 stories that come to mind:

A girl had a thread where she was dating some guy who used to live off her financially. It got so bad that the loser even asked her to give him the N50k her dad have her to buy a laptop for school, so he could further his (non-existent) music career. He kept trying to make her feel guilty (she added screengrabs of their convo).

Someone mentioned how a girl was dating a guy and he took her car and drove it around whilst she took public transport. He refused to return it after they broke up and he had an accident and destroyed the car. He sent her back the wreck and moved on to the next available mugu.

Work those stories casually into your conversation. Tell her that unfortunately there are digusting people who prey on men and women for financial comfort. Tell her that when any situation looks bad, people involved are not honest with themselves and see themselves as the exceptions, rather than the rules. Remind her gently that an honest man may need her support from time to time but he will never make her uncomfortable so he can sit down in comfort. That you are her brother and a man and you got her a car to make her comfy. Gently mention that an honest man will have no qualms introducing himself to her brother as her bobo.

Leave the conversation at that and listen to what she says. Keep the car for 3 months and cut down her allowance (tell her things are tight). That should get rid of anybody scrounging off her.

You may think it is a long method but i have come to appreciate the fact that we humans don't always like the truth giving to us bluntly and head-on. We will scream and fight to defend our point of view. But a careful and gentle nudge in the right direction will work wonders much better.

this methood is called "BUHARISM.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by linearity: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:

Yea...Its the first time tho, but the fear I have is that she could continue spending on the guy she's dating and keep demanding for money every now and then.

While visiting make some inquiries with the view of estimating how much money she will need periodically, make that available to her and be strict about not providing extra if she calls for more.

She is an adult, you can't stop her from dating or from spending on guys, at this stage; the best you can do is to advise her. The truth, she have to learn by making her own mistakes, but when she makes sure mistakes and they are not dire do not cushion their effects, even if the effective will be negative...e.g. If she have present of mind to spend her school fees or feeding allowance on his bf, I will not be providing another, even if it means, she have to skip that semester or go hungry.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by fortunechy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
i shld blame it absolutely on u.wts 22yrs old gal is doing wit a car in skool frm all indication dt car will make her to flirt around n wunt concentrate on her studies perhaps,sees dis life as a bird of roses.act fast b4 it gets too late

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by ManTiger(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys
I have a sis who is about 22 years old, schools in a private university. She lives alone off her school campus but a friend of hers stays with her, she own a car which is less than six months that she uses for school runs and other social activity. She called me a couple of minutes ago saying she had mistakenly crashed the car against the fence of her building and she needed me to get it repaired. But the truth about it according to what a friend of mine who studies in her in school told me was that she is seeing a particular guy, who she recklessly spends on, and it was he who damaged the car and not my sis..... I plan on paying her a visit tomorrow at school.... The question here is should I strip her completely of all the benefits she enjoys or talk to her about the guy who she is allegedly dating
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Yikpata1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Your worry is not a bad one. You shouldn't have got her a car at that age especially when she is away from family. Thank God the accident wasn't fatal regardless who was involved. Many promising youth has lost their lives in schools lately driving.

Please help her stay safe and focused!
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by 1metre: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:

Thanks dear, I've collected the car from her and split are allowance to two. She's angry but I think its best for her...Thanks for your advice
so quick?
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by chrisheart2u: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Advise her and tell how stupid she is, spending on some one who perhaps could be dating another gal
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by ggrin(f): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:
Me bro
bro I need me a car too embarassed
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by hadaydoyin(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
OP, in this present NIGERIA economy U BOUGHT a 22yr old gurl a car to drive in university, na wa ooo
and you are expecting her not to act up.........since ur Family IZ O.B.O

I PRAY THE BOYFRIEND IS A SHARP GUY...MAKE HE GIVE AM BELLE TURN BABY DADDY FOR AM...SUCK HER DRY MORE

WHAT ERRANT NONSENSE angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Icedprince1d(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
[sup][/sup]

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by 2sexynet: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys
Dude, to be honest with you, there is nothing you can do, even your advise will be dropped at the dustbin or swept behind you as you are leaving.

What is the solution? Let her learn from her own mistake which is very inevitable and not too far away. That will sink in than any action or reaction from your end. It sound ash but that is the realities of life because life is a b!tch and she ain't fair. cool
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Bizgold: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
what is her general performance in school, first class or 2.1.... If she is getting 2.2 on p-univerity , bro u are not investing
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by cho25bc(f): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Talk sense into her head jor

Fashion goes beyond just the contents of your wardrobe, it extends to your looks. Dazzle your baes n loved ones with swag.For your best cosmetics,long-lasting fragrance perfumes for both females and males,body,hand and face creams,whitening toothpaste that freshens breath,and all-round beauty enhancement products at pocket friendly prices,check my siggy
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by olimeh13(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pls can I have your sister number I will like her to spend her money me.. grin
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Tallfam(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys

Pple shabi form story ehn. E come look real undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.