Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (42406 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by gabbytabby: 6:29am On Aug 06, 2016
Why is she not staying on campus. For 9ja una buy car for person wey dey school. Like tearubber car. In my books this is not the way to go.

Unnecessary distraction and invitation to all this smart 429 boys be that and them get sweet mouth die.

Since she still dey campus repair the car and do all you can to get her on campus and carless next academic year.

Chepy1:
Hello guys
I have a sis who is about 22 years old, schools in a private university. She lives alone off her school campus but a friend of hers stays with her, she own a car which is less than six months that she uses for school runs and other social activity. She called me a couple of minutes ago saying she had mistakenly crashed the car against the fence of her building and she needed me to get it repaired. But the truth about it according to what a friend of mine who studies in her in school told me was that she is seeing a particular guy, who she recklessly spends on, and it was he who damaged the car and not my sis..... I plan on paying her a visit tomorrow at school.... The question here is should I strip her completely of all the benefits she enjoys or talk to her about the guy who she is allegedly dating
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Are you not the one... sad sad

All your scheming...

Hey, I'm hosting a party at The George tonight, you're invited, probably your attendance would clear the air with regards to your accusations. Thanks. Do have a nice day ahead

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Apreel(f): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:

Me bro
]please come and buy for me cry cry
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by raziboi(m): 6:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys
I have a sis who is about 22 years old, schools in a private university. She lives alone off her school campus but a friend of hers stays with her, she own a car which is less than six months that she uses for school runs and other social activity. She called me a couple of minutes ago saying she had mistakenly crashed the car against the fence of her building and she needed me to get it repaired. But the truth about it according to what a friend of mine who studies in her in school told me was that she is seeing a particular guy, who she recklessly spends on, and it was he who damaged the car and not my sis..... I plan on paying her a visit tomorrow at school.... The question here is should I strip her completely of all the benefits she enjoys or talk to her about the guy who she is allegedly dating

I would have love to date dat ur sister lol
Back to the matter

Let her know the implications of dating / spending on the guy..... Striping her of all she enjoys becus of a frnd told u sh*t is useless
U dont even knw weda the frnd is hating on her. !!!!

FEAR THIS WORLD!!!
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Apreel(f): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2016
I personally do not see anything wrong in driving a car in school. .There is nothing wrong in living off campus as I also lived off campus but I must say your sister is gullible.she needs proper orientation..If you cut her off from her luxury trust me she will resort to runs to foot her expensive bills...All I will say is that you caution her...watch her friends

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nnachialfred44: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2016
My brother what she need is your advice,you know at this age the love is still high in her brain,pls my brother take it easy with her.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:

Me bro
Which school? What's her level? And how far away is she from school?
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by ucjesuso: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2016
As you are the one that bought thee car which means she can hear you. let her know that she is investing in another women's husband. small time the guy will be using her money to take care of another woman and that is the character of men.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by daniel56(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2016
U make a mistake by buying her a car, school is not a place of confront, a place of educational focus, check her result witout a car, she will have a gud grade, check her. Result with a car and tomuch enjoyment her grade will be low. Think b4 u do anytin. Make her undderstand that money is not easy to get.
Chepy1:
Hello guys
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by AdeniyiA(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2016
I have come to notice a very saddening occurrences and shortcomings in human beings. Check this out ...

Years ago a young person "A" made mistakes which he/she is now regretting at old age. Now another young "B" is making the same mistake even after being advised,warned or "A" shared his/her experiences ...

In my church, close to four years ago, a sister, very practical shared her past life history with us while taking a Sunday school class. She said she was very beautiful while young and in school, truly she was from her pictures, she said many young men proposed to her but she looked down on on them and told them off, that in the course of this she lost her virginity and continued with such life for many years, thinking she was beautiful or will remain beautiful ....
To cut the long story short, this sister prayed, prayed, and fasted at 35yrs before she could get an improperly divorced man, it also took them more than 2yrs to have an issue...

Where I am going is this, there were young ladies listening to her in the church of which among them a young vibrant ,lovely and averagely beautiful lady whose 3 elder sisters are yet to marry.
My friend approached her she declined, maybe a yr later, I approached her and I told her expressly that I wish to marry her (I don't like circumlocution),she declined still finding succour in powder and cream... why don't we ever learn, take advices,? until we make our mistakes and learn our own lessons which sometimes many never recover from?
Many ladies are unmarried today not because they do not wish to marry or that they have not being approached once but because of youthful exuberances,pride, laziness, ego, lack of vision . Why do we keep repeating same mistakes, going through the same paths of regrets,failures and loneliness.
A lady once told me that nowadays at 23,at most 25, if any lady hasn't found somebody to hold down as a future husband, she needs a miracle to get one...
@chepy1, you need to gather a lot of experience in order to speak to your sister so she won't fall victim of heartbreak, regrets and depression. I have learnt also that you get your real lover when you're poor or appear to be poor...goodluck!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Marcan:

Which kain yeye school runs. collect everything she has jare.
grin grin grin.
Please vote vizkiz today is d finals plz.
I vote vizkiz CcNlJega.
That's all u need to type.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by UIA04(f): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Marcan:
Why will a girl own a car at school in the first place ?
SMH Why not?
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Homguy(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys
well done bro. This is my stance however, its a dangerous world out there. You would never believ3 the things that go on in campuses especially amongst students living off campus coupled with the harsh economic situation boys arr not smiling. Shes in school to get her certificate and a life you should as much as possible avoid distractions to her. If you schooled in Nigeria you would understand that having "a car"is a huge attention caller for nigerian students. Let me just make some points.
1. Its not impossible that, that boy is with her because of her affluence and 4he the car she has.
2. Most decent/responsible dudes would only drive their girlfriends car only wen absolutely necessary, and do it in a responsible way too.
3.Having a car anf living off campus is a perfect recipe for failure and unseriousness in most universities in nigeria.
4. If you are told she spends alot on the guy, then you can be sure its very glaring to everybody around her that the dude's leeching her.
In my opinion i would advise you,
1. Visit her and ask to meet her boyfriend, access him and try to size up the kind of person he is.
2. If you feel hes not a responsible guy, withdraw your car because that dude/car would continue to be a hole in your pocket .
3. Advise your sister. Very very few relationships on campus lead to marriage. So she should focus on having a life.
4. You should also ask for her last cgpa if its still very good, just repair the vehicle and give it back to her with advise to be more careful. But if its in the range of 2:2 you know that car and a boyfriend are more distractions to her and you should do away with one. The car and advise her to be m9re focused. A 2:2isnt a good grade to come out with these days.

My 10 naira. grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:

Hey, I'm hosting a party at The George tonight, you're invited, probably your attendance would clear the air with regards to your accusations. Thanks. Do have a nice day ahead
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by General2COAS(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2016
veave:

Does she know the reasons why?

She has to know the reasons why. Plus she should also know she gets everything and more back when you start seeing improvements. Both academics, attitude and all. You can even tell her you hve someone watching her incase she wants to start misbehaving. grin
What if she focuses her mindset on sorting all in a bid to impress her bro academically?
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by amclimax(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys

bro from my little experience it might not be the guy that's is the problem here..... since it's private uni i suspect she is into drugs.... one symptom of junkie is no money is enough.... na house she dey build for her boyfriend. .... remember only God can judge her
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by 2ts: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2016
What is her GPA? Its neccessary to look at her performance in school viz a viz her social life.

If she is doing well in academics and the boy is doing well, i dont think there is so much to be worry about if they are not its a red flag, just repossess the car and hand her over to a guardian. I.e. older female lecturer.

As per the guy, investigate him. If he is a club boi or cult boi. Wahala dey o.

If not just fix d car and set a watch dog for a reoccurence.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by ayooladee(f): 8:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Orisirisi .....please check my signature cry
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Do you have another sis?
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:

Great idea, I'll do just that....Thanks once again dear
ur dog is cute how can I get exactly d same kinda dog
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Youngzedd(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2016
So it's good for boy to spend on a girl, but bad for a girl to spend on a boy.

Continue..... cool

Africa is so fu(ked up.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by dapsonlou(m): 8:37am On Aug 06, 2016
My guy if you don't want your sister to do runz keep giving her what you have been giving her. If she like let her use the money to pay tithe, it's her money once you give it to her. Material presure is very high in school and girls will do anything to belong. Boys also spend on girls. Just advise you sister on the matter, let her know if u find out the boy drive's her car again or a single scratch on the car her options will include busing to school.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by willibounce1(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:

For her school runs because she lives off school campus

Which one be school runs, she be runs girl? How other people dey take reach school without car, them fly? You better seize that car and allow her focus. Mind you, I'm sure the boy friend drives the car most times and probably uses it to flex other girls.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by innolala(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2016
No campus shuttles or no public transports? Hw do u expect her to focus? U r teaching her nt to wrk hard. Big bro is there 4 u, a gal in school wit a car is nt a rite tin to do 4 nw. Let her see d other side of life in school
Chepy1:

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2016
fexyrich:
so because of this single story it means men are now gold diggers abi??see ur life ?? na una ladies dey dig for gold pass and u know it..How many ladies even get gold to dig??most times whatever a lady has was given to her by a man.Except for few hardworking ladies..so whatever the gold digger guy is digging also came frm a guy..so leave that matter abeg..
As long as she got the money through a decent way,whether its from a man or woman.
E pain you sha! How many ladies you don dig gold from??
Your conscience dey flog you??
Gigolo tongue

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by willibounce1(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
ayooladee:
Orisirisi .....please check my signature cry

All this rubbish check your signature because you want to.beg for vote. I don't understand how some ppl reason. Crap
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by omojeesu(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys

Tough one for you. This is one way some girls and women foolishly behave and often end up jilted and ruined if not for life.

Right now she is in cloud 9. Anyone interfering in the affair is an enemy including you.

May God open her eyes.

May God grant you wisdom.

(But poor home training may be contributing to her lifestyle)
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by feaworaoja007: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate
please buy 48 laws of power and give her to read! then maybe throw in art of seduction! reason being that she"ll be able to see some things for herself and know when somone's manipulating her!
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Skinglow(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2016
So many unreal stories here just for attention....a fictional story used by a presenter(tisan) on raypower fm few days ago. Word for word!!! Smh.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by zheroes(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:

. If anything goes wrong with her you will have yourself to blame. I understand Our background differs but 99% of those using cars on campus never do well.

Should you repair the car? My answer is No. You need to help her understand she has to be responsible , being responsib le also means having responsi ble people as friends.

Do you know this so called boyfriend? If not he is a bloody gold digger. Some guys are shameless but they will think they are smart.

Deprive her of some funds and see how the gold digger boyfriend will react. How can he be sleeping with her and also eating her money. For me that's absolute foolishness. You need to correct it.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2016
eyinjuege:

I doubt it very much its Kanu you're referring to. He got married to her when she was just 18years old, and by then he was already a household name in Nigeria and internationally.
Meaning she must have been like 10years old or less when KANU started playing football. So she couldn't have bought him boots or anything.

Thanks for the enlightenment. bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.