Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (42411 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by vchykp(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2016
why do i have this strong feeling that your sisters BF will dump her after all her effort, i'll just advice you to sit her down and talk sense into her, relationship is a 2 way thing, they both should be sacrificing in the relationship, women has a different mentality, thats why they are always at the regreting end... guide her bro, you know what men can do, she's going astray.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2016
Skinglow:
So many unreal stories here just for attention....a fictional story used by a presenter(tisan) on raypower fm few days ago. Word for word!!! Smh.
Hey, a jab is really no fun....Why will I seek your attention ? Will your attention put a dime in pocket. Come off it..Don't cook false stories just to discredit someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by girl4rmspace(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2016
Marcan:

Why will a girl own a car at school in the first place ?

are you for real? I owned a car in school and that didnt affect me negatively in any way, so why do you think a girl shouldnt own a car while in school?
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by omosefeeguaibor(f): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2016
Most people are already jumping into conclusion even when you haven't investigated the real issue, what if she was telling the truth? I strongly suggest you go to her school to find out what really happened, she driving a car in school I'm sure you must have weighed the pros and cons of it before giving her the benefit to have one, just see it as one of the cons. When you have investigated you can take any advice given on this forum that best suits you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by cozy7(m): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Nyceguy92:
Driving a car on campus in Nigeria is always seen as a sign of affluence and it has a way of attracting undue attention to the point of distraction.
It appears your sister's boyfriend is on the reckless side because when you drive someone else's car as a student, you exercise great care.

"Spending recklessly" is a subjective opinion. It needs to be quantified.
Does she buy her boyfriend items beyond the reach of the average student's purse?

Talk to her about the company she keeps, male or female.
You may repair her car on a proviso of your choosing - mostly to be of good behavior, etc.

Alternatively, why doesn't she live in the campus with other students?
That way, she will be able to focus more on her studies.

My opinion sha.
Just admiring your grammatical composition. U speak really well. I luv that.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by ssuccess(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Marcan:
Why will a girl own a car at school in the first place ?
Chairman, please what stops a girl from owning a car at school o?
I think it's high time Nairaland started banning Misogynists and Sexists!
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Abeos(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2016
OP sebi u be yahoo boy, maga dey pay u then u shouldn't be vexed ur sister is a maga to someone else. It's tick for tak
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by General2COAS(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2016
innolala:
No campus shuttles or no public transports? Hw do u expect her to focus? U r teaching her nt to wrk hard. Big bro is there 4 u, a gal in school wit a car is nt a rite tin to do 4 nw. Let her see d other side of life in school
Support ur opinion
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by watzz: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys
I have a sis who is about 22 years old, schools in a private university. She lives alone off her school campus but a friend of hers stays with her, she own a car which is less than six months that she uses for school runs and other social activity. She called me a couple of minutes ago saying she had mistakenly crashed the car against the fence of her building and she needed me to get it repaired. But the truth about it according to what a friend of mine who studies in her in school told me was that she is seeing a particular guy, who she recklessly spends on, and it was he who damaged the car and not my sis..... I plan on paying her a visit tomorrow at school.... The question here is should I strip her completely of all the benefits she enjoys or talk to her about the guy who she is allegedly dating

do you have another sister?.. holla @ me.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by kestyn: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
If u force her to leave d guy trust me ur only making her love d guy d more and run after him..cease doz properties in her possession for a while and d guy will run away..!!!
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by fexyrich(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Trina0936:

As long as she got the money through a decent way,whether its from a man or woman.
E pain you sha! How many ladies you don dig gold from??
Your conscience dey flog you??
Gigolo tongue
I dont need a woman's money..women eat my money..Not the other way round..so ur so wrong my dear..
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
abeg introduce her to me
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by tukdi: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Op, don't pamper that girl LEST you spoil her! Strip her of that car immediately, shout at her like thunder, if she tries to raise her voice at you THEN give her a brain formating slap! Op, too much comfort on campus makes someone's child spoil and loose focus! Her pirmary aim on campus is to graduate with good grades, go for NYSC and after that you use your little connection to fix her somewhere to work and earn her money where she can spend lavishly on any thing she desires after all it's her money!

Op, FAILURE to dicipline her now might cause the following in the not too distant future;
(1) She might not graduate from that school
(2) She might "CARRY BELLÉ"
(3) She might become a drug addict because of that Monkey she follows
(4) She might embark on ABORTION spree!
(5) She might loose focus in life which might take her time to recover
(6) She might be labelled "the most stupid/foolish girl on campus (such title might not be good for her)
(7) She might become a disgrace to the family ETC.

N/B: Op, please don't forget, a stitch in time saves nine! It is better to cast the rod while it's still hot!

Op, you can thank me later if you like!!!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by teelord1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
I have a feeling your sister school in Okada.......@op if yes I have a gist for you about your sister.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nyceguy92: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
cozy7:
Just admiring your grammatical composition. U speak really well. I luv that.

Lol..
Thank you very much. I find your commendation very encouraging.
I try to take time to articulate my responses so as to get across easily to readers.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
teelord1:
I have a feeling your sister school in Okada.......@op if yes I have a gist for you about your sister.
Do you know her
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by cpapa: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
maybe she is inlove ;Dmaybe she is inlove
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
olive282:

Is dis really necessary? undecided.....cz i dnt tink it is

The guy admitted to scamming people for money in the other thread. Now he wants to wave his moral wand. Yes it is necessary!
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by hyeeshat(f): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Hello guys
I have a sis who is about 22 years old, schools in a private university. She lives alone off her school campus but a friend of hers stays with her, she own a car which is less than six months that she uses for school runs and other social activity. She called me a couple of minutes ago saying she had mistakenly crashed the car against the fence of her building and she needed me to get it repaired. But the truth about it according to what a friend of mine who studies in her in school told me was that she is seeing a particular guy, who she recklessly spends on, and it was he who damaged the car and not my sis..... I plan on paying her a visit tomorrow at school.... The question here is should I strip her completely of all the benefits she enjoys or talk to her about the guy who she is allegedly dating
just sit her down and talk to her and make her see reasons.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
fexyrich:
I dont need a woman's money..women eat my money..Not the other way round..so ur so wrong my dear..
Who we go ask?? undecided

Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by ochuciano(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
I think she is ur girl friend, just my opinion though.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by seangy4konji: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
what is a car in school?

Nigerian sha...car don turn to cocoa house.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by fexyrich(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Trina0936:

Who we go ask?? undecided
abeg help me ask google tongue
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
fexyrich:
abeg help me ask google tongue
Google no sabi u na! tongue
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2016
Chepy1:

Me bro

You bought a car for her through gee
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by Henycymama(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Marcan:
Which kain yeye school runs. collect everything she has jare.
Lolz ,Na ur thing??
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by fexyrich(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trina0936:

Google no sabi u na! tongue
who tell u..
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by themanderon: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Chepy1:

Baba, I know my sis, she doesn't always make good decisions.....But I'll find out about the guy sha

she doesn't make good decisions yet you got her a car and she lives off campus away from fellow students that could have advised her on what decisions to take especially concerning the type of friends she keeps?? Hmmm sadly you have set her on a dangerous path that may lead to unintended consequences. withdraw the car and try to get her in an environment where there will be fellow students to keep her excesses in check. Act fast, act now to save that girl from stories that touch.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by veave(f): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
General2COAS:

What if she focuses her mindset on sorting all in a bid to impress her bro academically?

Someone who thinks about using her money to sort in order to pass well is still thinking well. Compared to someone using her money to entertain her boyfriends excesses.

Thank you.
Re: My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis by General2COAS(m): 3:35am On Aug 10, 2016
veave:

Someone who thinks about using her money to sort in order to pass well is still thinking well. Compared to someone using her money to entertain her boyfriends excesses.

Thank you.
What about d after effects ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.