Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards (51923 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Adeboye Cautions Pastors Growing Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by enricky: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hi
efilefun:
[size=13pt]This days Christianity keeps preaching almost the opposite of what jesus did. I have never seen a picture of "Holy Mary" with her hair opened nor seen a picture of "Jesus" without beards except when he was a kid, so preaching against this two things done by those you claim to follow means you on ur own lane[/size]

So if those pics aint real then christians had been carrying and bowing to a mere statue with a random picture
A really Christian should new bow to any statue, image or picture, those pictures you see everwhere are not Jesus no man living now can say that's Jesus or even Mary's really picture, and if it's where is really picture it is wrong to bow or worship it,
Christian should worship God ( Jehovah ) by faith, truth and in spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Gigi4sure: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Dats Not Jesus oo abi hw many face Jesus get?

Dats jst a physical form humans made to portrait Jesus Christ
LOVEGINO:
u no get bros J pix for ur house?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
flipflop:
whatever your religion, pray you don't enter into serious issues in life...then you would wish you had married a prayer warrior.

My dear. I have attained higher state of consciousness. If u know waht I mean. I'm no ordinary dude. Will bend life energy to my favor.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by EniHolar(f): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
ghost08:

If u listen to d preaching without obeying, u don offend "MOG" be dat o.

Read with understanding.

Those are two different expressions.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by tintingz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ibiyomee:

So, the word Jesus is in your own Old testament?
If we are to follow the laws in old testament, do you know what we(christians) will be tagged as in our world of today?

Note- Even the word CHRISTIANS appeared first and only in the new testament.
Madam, is the God of old testament different from new testament?

Did Jesus abolish the laws before him?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by RobinHez(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is Bishop Hezekiah Walker...
And
Bishop T.D. Jakes lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by niceguy7(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
hungryboy:
Baba Adeboye is now preaching from his own personal Bible oh,
Even Jesus christ sef been keep beard
And who told you that the pix u hv bn seeing as Jesus christ is exactly Him?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by niceguy7(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Whether u like it or not even aside pastor sef is not cool keeping beard, when persin no be isis... undecided
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Smooyis(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please let's show restraint in the way and manner we respond to our daddy message rather than committing more sin through our abuses.

The message has been delivered, it's left for everyone to examine and meditate on it, before applying it to one's life.

May God forgive our many sins iJN.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by RobinHez(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cephydeen:
This issues of growing beard need to be address well.. whether a born again christian should grow beard or not.
If God didn't want us to have Beards.... He wouldn't let em' grow.... Think!
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Jabula1: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=Richiebill post=48125437]
[b]Chai. Na from Liar Mohammed side you
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Bolaadu(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Barselonia:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/adeboye-restricts-pastors-from-growing-beards/
OK oo,baba I believe you are a man of God and also a woman being.brethen not all dat pastors says are from the holy spirit there is different between holy spirit and body spirit so baba is advising not commanding.if we don't marry from the choir who will marry dem? blessed is d man dat doe's things with wisdom.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by ghost08(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
EniHolar:

Read with understanding.
Those are two different expressions.
I was referring to the MOG, not you.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
AgentOrange:
[size=16pt]“I don’t want to see any of my pastors looking like fellows from the training camps of Al-Qaeda,”[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
like wiseman harry
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by dubemivan(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
hungryboy:
Baba Adeboye is now preaching from his own personal Bible oh,
Even Jesus christ sef been keep beard
you good to knock for teeth! Which Jesus get beard? did you see him live? abeg shut up!
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by omonighoblessing(f): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
ucnwafor:
Omonighoblessing hope u can pray 4 1hr, Baba GO said we should marry a prayer warrior

Smh
sweetem no worry I agree to marry the prayer warrior as long as it is u grin
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by RobinHez(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
dubemivan:

you good to knock for teeth! Which Jesus get beard? did you see him live? abeg shut up!

Jesus was a Jew.... And like every other Jew, he was expected to keep his Beards.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by RobinHez(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
There should be a difference between preaching and admonishing

Statements like this and "... Women should keep silent in the church" belong to the latter category...
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vanquay:
Marry a girl that spends 3 hours praying, when hunger knocks on the door the idìots will start blaming Goat And yam theory and Buharinomics.

Of course, God has destined your Dream wife to be a Redeemed? This rubbish is nauseating.

Stupid man...Stupid followers...Stupid congregation.

If Jesus and his disciples existed historically, then they wouldn't have the time or money for Grooming and like every Middle Eastern male probably had beards.

Shame I thought this man was a wise Pastor Fraudster

clap 4ya sef!
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by EniHolar(f): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
ghost08:

I was referring to the MOG, not you.

Alryt

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by efficiencie(m): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2016
amirez:
In as much as dressing or appearance doesn't justify one to be holy and righteous, it is better to appear clean and modest as a Christian. This is what differentiates Christians from non Christians.

I submit!

Wrong sir!!! Utterly wrong!!! Cleanliness is not a prerequisite for Godliness...Lazarus, the beggar, was certainly not as clean as the Rich man yet he made it to Abraham's bosom but the Rich man landed in hell...What differentiates a Christian from a non-Christian is his SUBMISSION TO THE WILL OF THE FATHER AS INSPIRED BY THE LEADING OF THE HOLYGHOST! Nothing else but this!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 03, 2016
RobinHez:
This is Bishop Hezekiah Walker...
And
Bishop T.D. Jakes lipsrsealed
Hezekiah's beard is out of this world. shocked shocked
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Sunnah1(m): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2016
thorpido:
How does beard help anybody?
Rather, how does it hurt anybody? receive sense jor
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Caseless: 6:22am On Aug 03, 2016
madridguy:
In Baba better understanding, growing beards means you belong to Al Qaeda. grin grin grin
I can't believe he said that. He's too cool to be seen talking like that. If keeping beards makes u an al-Qaeda then,why did God create it as part of human? I guess al-Qaeda is older than beards in creation.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by thorpido(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Sunnah1:

Rather, how does it hurt anybody? receive sense jor
Senseless.
Research has shown beards can carry bacteria.Talk about hurting somebody.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by RobinHez(m): 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:
Hezekiah's beard is out of this world. shocked shocked

Na.... It's not out of the world....grin

U know back in the Bible days... U could tell a prophet by the weight of his Beards.. lipsrsealed
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by RobinHez(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2016
thorpido:
Senseless.
What in this world cannot accommodate bacteria?? undecided

Answer : Nothing!
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2016
thorpido:
Senseless.
What? grin grin grin

Bros, calm down. Bacteria doesn't give a raccoon's arse if you have a beard or not. they'll hang around anyway. grin

RobinHez:

Na.... It's not out of the world....grin

U know back in the Bible days... U could tell a prophet by the weight of his Beards.. lipsrsealed
honestly, that beard is the sort of beard that just makes you instantly believe whatever comes out of the accompanying mouth.

Imagine that guy just starring at you saying;

Robin! I prophesy! your future wife will be 3ft tall!

you'd have said amen three times before you realized what he actually said. grin grin
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by thorpido(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2016
RobinHez:

What in this world cannot accommodate bacteria?? undecided

Answer : Nothing!
Teempakguy:
What? grin grin grin

Bros, calm down. Bacteria doesn't give a raccoon's arse if you have a beard or not. they'll hang around anyway. grin

Yea,not that a beard is the only medium for bacteria but an unkempt beard could be a house for them.Same way people have lice on the head or pubic lice.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by ucnwafor(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2016
omonighoblessing:

smiley
omonighoblessing:

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by ucnwafor(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2016
ucnwafor:
smiley
hope u slept cool last nite babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.