Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards (51924 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Adeboye Cautions Pastors Growing Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2016
efilefun:
[size=13pt]This days Christianity keeps preaching almost the opposite of what jesus did. I have never seen a picture of "Holy Mary" with her hair opened nor seen a picture of "Jesus" without beards except when he was a kid, so preaching against this two things done by those you claim to follow means you on ur own lane[/size]

So if those pics aint real then christians had been carrying and bowing to a mere statue with a random picture

Well dat der own problem bt people dem self need to seek knowledge nt just following ppl like Dis.

Don't marry outside ur church. Den I ask wat form of tribalism or ethnicity is as greater as dis? Nw oda pastors wld start saying same tyn and single issue wld never end.

Nt match make, den how do dey knw d poiuse one among dem dat can pray for 1hr or Dos u think u can knw all d behaviour of a lady within dat 3-5yrs dating lol we all hide.

Well my advice to Dos dat a Christian is dey shld look into Dis well, and seek knowledge don't just let someone brainwash u bec u think d person is holy which in d sight of God he is in hell.

Aldo am a Muslim and Dis affect me in no way nd also affects me on d issue of ppl dat keep beards looking like Dos trained by al-qaeda and d fact i must care for all Dos I meet in lyf bec dey wld all asked me on dat last day why I never care for dem by telling dem d truth. I just pray Allah guide us right and forgive us all.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by RealJaneDoe: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2016
amirez:
He said Al Qeada, not Muslims. Do don't misquote him (Daddy Adeboye)

And Al Qaedas are what?? pagans??
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by VeekBassie: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2016
beauty they say is in the eye of the beholder. ..so if one looks cool on beard or without, being judgemental should be eschewed. ..my POV though
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by somegirl1: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
efilefun:
[size=13pt]This days Christianity keeps preaching almost the opposite of what jesus did. I have never seen a picture of "Holy Mary" with her hair opened nor seen a picture of "Jesus" without beards except when he was a kid, so preaching against this two things done by those you claim to follow means you on ur own lane[/size]

So if those pics aint real then christians had been carrying and bowing to a mere statue with a random picture

You have seen photographs of Jesus Christ and his mother?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by RobinHez(m): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Teempakguy:

honestly, that beard is the sort of beard that just makes you instantly believe whatever comes out of the accompanying mouth.

Imagine that guy just starring at you saying;

Robin! I prophesy! your future wife will be 3ft tall!

you'd have said amen three times before you realized what he actually said. grin grin

Ikr.... grin
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Zodiac61(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2016
The problem is that there are a lot of morons who think that any nonsense that comes out of their self-appointed Daddy's month is the gospel truth.
"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. "
This applies to pastors more than anyone else.
Power based on a lie.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Phobia1: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2016
mamaafrik:
if there had been anything like that then,he must have considered shaving it
Abiooo. i taya o.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by Olarajee(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
adedayoa2:
guy, na your own Jesus be that? abi na movie Jesus?

That's the Jesus you portray to us. Why didn't you use a clean shaven one then? In fact all your me from the bible stories are what have you are bearded whilst their women are also always on hijab! No?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by adedayoa2(f): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2016
Olarajee:

That's the Jesus you portray to us. Why didn't you use a clean shaven one then? In fact all your me from the bible stories are what have you are bearded whilst their women are also always on hijab! No?
ask google, so we would have brought Jesus to come act a movie for you. Please, I dont have time for people like you.
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by durentsneh(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mekanus:
Another trash from a conman cum fraudster called pastor. Why would I even think of marrying a lady that prays for 5mins talk more of 1hr? When I'm actually looking forward to marrying an atheist. Who doesn't know that prayer is the most useless invention by men. I can't see myself marrying a woman that will turn my house into a noise zone with some gibberish called prayers. Who prayer don epp self? Abeg adebori or whatever, leave trash for ESWAMA biko
well said
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by danidee10(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
hungryboy:
Baba Adeboye is now preaching from his own personal Bible oh,
Even Jesus christ sef been keep beard

And u saw the bear bear shebi??
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by omogumel(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
there is something about dis man called daddy G.O by his slave(followers).
he condemns everything, all the pictures of Jesus in churches show him having beards.y can't he condemn this?
Re: Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards by bobsage: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.