Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Shortening The Menstrual Cycle - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shortening The Menstrual Cycle (26717 Views)

Common Misconceptions About The Menstrual Cycle / The Menstrual Circle And How It Take Place / What Is The Effect Of An Unstable Menstrual Cycle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortening The Menstrual Cycle by Oluschenco(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
please be satisfied with what you have, don't end up using drugs that may affect u
Re: Shortening The Menstrual Cycle by THEAMAKA(f): 12:29am On Sep 24, 2009
Oluschenco:

please be satisfied with what you have, don't end up using drugs that may affect u
if you read my orignial post, you would see that i said i didnt want to use drugs anyway.
im not stupid. tongue
Re: Shortening The Menstrual Cycle by Oluschenco(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
Now i know that you are not stupid, please take good care of yourself and have a nice time.
Re: Shortening The Menstrual Cycle by agathamari(f): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2009
the only way to shorten it is by the hormone levels in the body.  there are herbs but they carry the same risk as birth control plls and hormone therapy. ibprofen can decrease the heaviness and pain but wont shorten the days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog / Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.