Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (16326 Views)

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by collitexnaira(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Formal inactive vice president

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
somebody asked about him yesterday and he turns up today. this man get sharp ears

Ishilove, I found him. Abeg post your crackhead meme to troll him. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by davibid: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2016
Happy Birthday

Your Excellency

Wishing you the best of all your endeavors

embarassed

Though slightly angry at you & GEJ

for giving power to the clueless APC
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Yakasaii: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2016
mordtonia:
What is Namadi Sambo?
Is it the name of a person? Animal? Place or thing?
its a noun if you've ever been to school...

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by autodoctor: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2016
So this guy is still around.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by AlphaCentauri: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2016
oyb:

bros we salute you. trust all is well lolzzzz. my other ID is banned till 23 aug grin
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by nickxtra(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Proud of our Edo son, representing well in Arewa state. happy birthday sir
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by olive282(f): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Was hopin to see cake cry
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 02, 2016
who this Sambo help

The only Sambo that helped was the one I read about on African Night Entertainment.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Ishilove: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2016
oyb:

With pleasure cheesy
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Emyogalanya: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Is this rejoinder to my question : where is namadi sambo
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Ishilove: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
bros we salute you. trust all is well lolzzzz. my other ID is banned till 23 aug grin
That's because you're a stiffnecked troll tongue

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by adioolayi(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2016
Liberty101:
He is one of the forgotten men of the last administration, he lives a low key life.
Can you imagine GEJ getting all the blames, ive forgotten we had a VP named Sambo...just xraying how ineffective he was
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Emyogalanya: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Na me open that thread o and somewhere along the threadline i said he must be reading this thread, and now this. So namadi sambo is also a nairalander. Wow. Last yr august why he no celebrate him bday na now e remember ? Where is efcc
AlphaCentauri:
somebody asked about him yesterday and he turns up today. this man get sharp ears
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by AlphaCentauri: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by armadeo(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Pics of the celebration else he is still missing in action.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by armadeo(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
[img]http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/bbrl6.jpg?vm=r&s=1#geekosystem[/img]

Wow. This looks like beavis from beavis and butthead.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Emyogalanya: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2016
Forgotten or hidden by the areweans in the north
Liberty101:
He is one of the forgotten men of the last administration, he lives a low key life.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by AlphaCentauri: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2016
armadeo:

Wow. This looks like beavis from beavis and butthead.
lolzzzz it do dont it ?

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by teadrake(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2016
wunmi590:
Since GEJ left office, this man have been on a low key, he has never said a word, even when he was the then vice president, he is always silence on issues.

Happy birthday sir
With these,you still felt the man deserve your wishes?
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by wunmi590(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2016
teadrake:

With these,you still felt the man deserve your wishes?

My brother, we are not all perfect, we are born in different ways.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by funlord(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2016
tongue

Sorry I don't celebrate loot loving, under performing homosexuals!

_Fuck sambo!
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Spiff20(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2016
Sambo should be probed for being extremely silent. Buhari do the needful
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by sweetchomsky: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2016
HBD Sir! Age Gracefully.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by tuasefemi(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2016
The post of vice president, the best post to vie for if all what you want is to get rich and gerrout ......the mantra that Nigeria was ruined by the last administration has been trending since last year and nobody has ever thought or remembered that there was someone called Namadi Sambo who deputised Mr GEJ, the supposed most corrupt condoning president Nigeria ever had.

Be a vice president and not a president, be wise!

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Yksharp12(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2016
Lol bad guy
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by planetx: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2016
A vice can only be active and involved based on how much power the president delegate to him, so don't blame Sambo for being a ghost VP but he can only act on what GEJ allows him.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by fst24(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2016
happy birthday
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by fst24(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Yksharp12:
Lol bad guy
which kind bad he do u
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Bishops10(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2016
mordtonia:
What is Namadi Sambo? Is it the name of a person? Animal? Place or thing?
He's simply a verb cheesy
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by TaofeekTunde: 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Can't stop laughing cheesy
mordtonia:
What is Namadi Sambo?
Is it the name of a person? Animal? Place or thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State To Ban Open Grazing; Herdsmen To Carry ID Cards / FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists / Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.