Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (28625 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) / Woman Delivered Of Premature Quadruplets In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2016
This set of cute quadruplets (3 boys and 1 girl) were delivered yesterday evening at SaveALife mission hospital, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State. This is not the first time such good news is emanating from the hospital.

This was made known by Ogechi Peculiar through his Facebook page.....

HALLELUJAH...... another quadruplet (3 boys and 1 girl) delivered this evening at SaveALife mission hospital, Rumuomasi, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. The wonders of our Awesome God. Somebody shout to God in PRAISE

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/woman-gives-birth-to-set-of-quadruplets.html

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
thank God for her

9 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by sarrki(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Congrats MA

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by dainformant(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2016
congrats to the new mother

5 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Prowizy2(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Congrats!
But this children try o, for this Buhari economy?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Prowizy2(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Congrats!
But this children try o, for this Buhari economy?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by josephine123: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2016
wow.. fine kids

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by bloomstar: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Blessings that comes like problem.. Big problem

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Glory be to God!.
The babies are adorable smiley

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ladyF(f): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2016
Awnnn happy for them. Me sef dey find baby o cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Drienzia: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2016
[b]She was rushed to the hospital for delivery .
The husband stood outside praying and
Hoping for a safe delivery . mere hearing
The voice of his wife from the labour room
Screaming at the top of her voice "Ohhhh uhhhhm
Like an virgin being raped by 4 strong men".

His head swells! He continued his prayers, still
Hoping for a safe delivery. He was worried. He went
Closer, but was asked to move back. He heard the
Nurses shouting! Push push push... He still kept
Hoping and praying.

Then a nurse walked straight to the maternal ward preparing a bed.. With smiles on her face. Then another nurse came, asking him to bring the clothes
For the kids and provisions for the wife.

He grabs the nurse immediately.
Looking straight to her face shouting!
Is it true? But before the nurse could
Say anything, the doctor came and said
Congratulations, your wife gave birth to
Quadruplets ... He ran from the scene
Straight to the maternal ward to see for
Himself!! Oh Thank you Jesus he shouted![/b]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by kehabiz: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Chei, The husband right now

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4031043_7978_jpegb8eb76a63e52865faa9829a5dfb33711

Na joke I dey joke o grin

zopowod:

HELLO NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND OUT, HE IS CONTESTING FOR MR NAIRALAND SPOT, PLS VOTE FOR HIM, JUST CLICK THIS LINK https://www.nairaland.com/3263244/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/7#48112639 AND REPLY WITH I VOTE FOR CUTEZT CC NLJEGA , it won't take you 5 mins I swear, please help

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Landloard01(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2016
The Man is strong. Mean while, see the.........

12 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Raph01: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2016
WOW! I'm super-duper happy 4 her

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Frank3n2(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2016
This one na jackpot!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Tynasparks(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2016
May the lord provide everything that would be used to take care of them

18 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Ursino(f): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2016
waooooo! this God is too much ! i love the kids !

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by odiereke(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Thank God for her
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by EJUDE(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2016
i tap from her blessings when the economy becomes ok
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nickymezor(f): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2016
Congratz to the couple...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by chinex276(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2016
na GODWIN JARE! MAY GOD PROVIDE EVERYTHIN DEY NEED 2 TAKE CARE OF D CHILDREN

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by klarke(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Glory be to God!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2016
Four beautiful bundles of joy.

Congratulations to the mommy & daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by qualified(f): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

when there are a lot of NL men on heat all the time?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by urboy4real1(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2016
bloomstar:
Blessings that comes like problem.. Big problem

I no fit shout ooooo...in this bad economic time, anyway God's way is unpredictable...May God provide for their parent
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by justi4jesu(f): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2016
cool cool
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Naijapikin1: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2016
The good Lord who gave them this babies will also provide the means to cater for them in this challenging times, can i get an amen?

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by dollyjoy(f): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Nickymezor:
Congratz to the couple...
please vote Vizkiz dearsmiley
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by kamranali441: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2016
God Is Great!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by bunmioguns(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

Come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Ladapo Appointed Surgeon General In Florida (Picture) / Herbal And Spiritual Benefits Of Alligator Pepper / 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.