Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (28647 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) / Woman Delivered Of Premature Quadruplets In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Naijapikin1: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn happy for them. Me sef dey find baby o cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
connect with me na, one touch u will recieve your own "octuplets" right now.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ladyF(f): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2016
bunmioguns:

Come
lol what's your location?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Women/Mothers are trying... God bless all "GOOD" mothers out there.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by justi4jesu(f): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
bunmioguns:

Come

LadyF come and receive your baby from this guy. cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2016
If my wife deliver this one, God. .If i don't have money i will borrow to buy her car first. Mehhn she deserve award and the best gift ever. Is not easy, one is difficult let alone four, this woman really pass through hell.

May God give her strength to recover quickly and source to take of the children.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2016
I connect to this grace..... my wife will give birth to quadruplets too.
Amen.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by bunmioguns(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2016
justi4jesu:

LadyF come and receive your baby from this guy. cheesy

undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by bunmioguns(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

lol what's your location?

Maiduguri
undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2016
uncle005:
If my wife deliver this one, God. .If i don't have money i will borrow to buy her car first. Mehhn she deserve award and the best gift ever. Is not easy, one is difficult let alone four, this woman really pass through hell.

May God give her strength to recover quickly and source to take of the children.
I tell you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ladyF(f): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2016
bunmioguns:

Maiduguri
undecided

You no even far sef. Ayam around thay Sambisa side dear... grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Iyihola: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2016
Congrats
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ladywriter(f): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2016
God is good!. God who brought them will also provide for their needs.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2016
Naijapikin1:
The good Lord who gave them this babies will also provide the means to cater for them in this challenging times, can i get an amen?
Amen
that's how it is
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by akankemi1(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2016
No be small blessing, Baba God its twins i want ooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by francisbiz: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2016
bloomstar:
Blessings that comes like problem.. Big problem
Guy, sometimes you need to hide your TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER !
I beg you sir.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by YINKS89(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2016
na to stop to dey give birth....... final judgement.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
akankemi1:
No be small blessing, Baba God its twins i want ooo
me like triplet sha
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2016
francisbiz:
Guy, sometimes you need to hide your TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER ! I beg you sir.
lol
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by francisbiz: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
Awesome GIFTS from Awesome GOD!!!
I key into this GRACE and claim my own Awesome GIFTS: In the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN !!![b]Awesome GIFTS from Awesome GOD!!!
I key into this GRACE and claim my own Awesome GIFTS: In the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN !!![/b]Awesome GIFTS from Awesome GOD!!!
I key into this GRACE and claim my own Awesome GIFTS: In the name of JESUS CHRIST, AMEN !!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Kanyol(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
The kind spirits of the innocent ALUU are back!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by fpeter(f): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thank You Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=Drienzia post=48113108]
[b]The voice of his wife from the labour room
Screaming at the top of her voice "Ohhhh uhhhhm
Like an virgin being raped by 4 strong men".

Seriously? No better way to explain?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by wordbank(m): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wike wife take over
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by bunmioguns(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

You no even far sef. Ayam around thay Sambisa side dear... grin

grin grin

Na only you Waka come
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
This agashawa oooooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by francisbiz: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Page07:
me like triplet sha
Me like 'multiplet'
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ladyF(f): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
bunmioguns:

grin grin

Na only you Waka come
lol you dey fear? I dey wait you o. grin

Ermmm....can I ask for a small favor please? cry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Raph01:
WOW! I'm super-duper happy 4 her
cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by bunmioguns(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

lol you dey fear? I dey wait you o. grin

Ermmm....can I ask for a small favor please? cry

OK..

Go on
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ladyF(f): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
bunmioguns:

OK..

Go on
Yaay, let me mention you on another thread. kiss
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by bunmioguns(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

Yaay, let me mention you on another thread. kiss

Okkk

No problem
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Maybe you need a man. I hear you do just girls?
ladyF:
Awnnn happy for them. Me sef dey find baby o cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help / Bumps On The Neck @ The Back Of The Head (picture) / 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.