Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,455 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos (28639 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) / Woman Delivered Of Premature Quadruplets In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ladyF(f): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Maybe you need a man. I hear you do just girls?
Hian! Says who? Abeg I like man o. Who woman epp? grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hahahaha
ladyF:

Hian! Says who? Abeg I like man o. Who woman epp? grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by belcom10(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Am so happy for her. Hmm port harcourt, i knw of a lady here in port harcourt that gave birth to triplet (three consecutive time)in three pregnancy making a total number of 9 children. Honestly God is awesome.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kanyol:
The kind spirits of the innocent ALUU are back!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
One just died in my hood after delivering one.

Another quadruplet and she's ok...is not easy.

Thank God for her.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by wizflower(f): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Prowizy2:
Congrats!

But this children try o, for this Buhari economy?
Be positive for once. God will provide for them ok. I prayed for such, two boys and a girl but went for scan and was told am just having my baby boy only. God know the best. So my friend always c the good side of somfin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ylaa(f): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
I tap into this IJN amen. I don't mind triplet. 2 boys n a gal. Pls confirm for me by typing Amen.
Thanks.
May the Lord keep them all safe n provide for them daily.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Kaira333: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oh my God!!! I tap from their blessings in Jesus name. Amen!!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
belcom10:
Am so happy for her. Hmm port harcourt, i knw of a lady here in port harcourt that gave birth to triplet (three consecutive time)in three pregnancy making a total number of 9 children. Honestly God is awesome.
My God.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by estheremma(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hmmmm,congratulations,,, ehm but this one it is in PH,I hope its not "arrange" because that is their headquarters, the name of the hospital n name of the guy"peculiar "na wah,the guys post shows it is a common occurrence in their clinic,abeg make una no mind me jare!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by estheremma(f): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2016
belcom10:
PH babies na "d more u look the less u see" some of those' mothers' do not even know d babies aren't theirs BC they are given sedatives, abeg look that your friend well o,I know PH wella,it's a thriving biz there, once u have the money, they can arrange twins or more for you,im not saying God doesn't give multiples but read that Peculiar's post again
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by adedayoadedeji(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
bloomstar:
Blessings that comes like problem.. Big problem

don't say so. may God provide for them
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by beldad(f): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
congratulationsssssssss.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Ambassadors: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
First time am reading of good news from port harcourt. Thank God!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by suavetony(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lord bless me with such. Congratulations.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Awww, adorable, if it their first, make dem nor born again o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Vikelo1212: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Drienzia:
[b]She was rushed to the hospital for delivery .
The husband stood outside praying and
Hoping for a safe delivery . mere hearing
The voice of his wife from the labour room
Screaming at the top of her voice "Ohhhh uhhhhm
Like an virgin being raped by 4 strong men".

His head swells! He continued his prayers, still
Hoping for a safe delivery. He was worried. He went
Closer, but was asked to move back. He heard the
Nurses shouting! Push push push... He still kept
Hoping and praying.

Then a nurse walked straight to the maternal ward preparing a bed.. With smiles on her face. Then another nurse came, asking him to bring the clothes
For the kids and provisions for the wife.

He grabs the nurse immediately.
Looking straight to her face shouting!
Is it true? But before the nurse could
Say anything, the doctor came and said
Congratulations, your wife gave birth to
Quadruplets ... He ran from the scene
Straight to the maternal ward to see for
Himself!! Oh Thank you Jesus he shouted![/b]

You mean the Four came out from the " push"? shocked I fear for the woman. I thank God for her o!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by lupa74(f): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please God pick my call ooooo, congrats man.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Pidggin(f): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
I wonder about the sanity of some people. Twins gan na wahala to take care of not to talk of triplets and quadriplets yet people dey disturb God with prayers for this. Nawa

Congrats to the parents, may God give them the means, wisdom and strength to take of these kids
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by toppie: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
congratulations!may GOD bless the parents and protect the children.IRE AKARI O.AMIN
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by kossyablaze(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:
Awnnn happy for them. Me sef dey find baby o cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Come mk we fvck so I go give u belle na

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Cephydeen(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
JEHOVAH SHALOM, HONOUR ME WITH TWINS WHEN MY TIMES COME IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by Cephydeen(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
JEHOVAH SHALOM, HONOUR ME WITH TWINS WHEN MY TIME COME IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by T0nee: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2016
The babies are adorable bundles of joy. me i desire such o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by ladyF(f): 4:19am On Aug 03, 2016
kossyablaze:
Come mk we fvck so I go give u belle na

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos by remikunle: 4:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Wonderful Jesus congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Ladapo Appointed Surgeon General In Florida (Picture) / 5 Obvious Signals Your Body Needs Help / 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.