Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person (2915 Views)

Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
people I would love to met
henry240
tonyebacanitsa
ehissi
augaust
madcow
policewoman
onila
dynamicbuzz
rnfunky
electronzeez
and richybanky

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by thesuave10(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Hmm none yet wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Few months ago, I boarded a bus going to Lagos 4rm Abeokuta. In the bus was a lady who sat beside d driver. D lady kept on covering her mouth, as she didn't want 2 burst in2 laughter. She jxt smiled @ her phone. Everybody was wondering wat could b so funny dat much. Nobody talked since she didn't go near d driver,,,,lol. Well, I tot she was in2 lovey-dovey @ d moment. I later got 2 knw dat she's on nairaland when she rested her hand @ d back of her seat, wit her fone's screen turned towards me,,,,grin. I felt like introducing maisef 2 her as a brother in nairalandhood cheesy bt I was afraid she might prefer closing her acct instead,,,U knw our ladiesundecided dem too dey form. She fit lie say she was on DOLLARLAND,,,,,,,smile

Na so I jxt let her be jeje grin

I'm stil hoping 2 com across d thread dat left her wit uncontrollable laughter,,,,,,,me too lyk funny posts!

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by AuroraB(f): 3:32am On Aug 03, 2016
I wouldn't want to, in any wise. Heck, people are mean embarassed. Check out the aftermath of Miss NL competition . No, I have no intention to meet any Nler in person undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Saint83(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Met non.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by sinaj(f): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2016
4 tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2016
sinaj:
4 tongue

Can I meet you too?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
people I would love to met henry240 tonyebacanitsa ehissi augaust madcow policewoman onila dynamicbuzz rnfunky electronzeez and richybanky
Thanks man, funny enough, we are even from the same region.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by mizzbouqui(f): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2016
One and her name is mizzbouqui tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2016
beeyhive:
I don't even want to meet anyone.. They are so many kiss and tell here.
This one I am reading M. U. V. A has scattered the borehole of lav.eda on another thread. Hahahahaha

Do you plan to kiss everyone you meet?

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by richybanky(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
people I would love to met
henry*240
tonyeb*acanitsa
ehi*ssi
aug*aust
mad*cow
police*woman
on.ila
dynamic.buzz
rnfunky
electron*zeez
and richybanky
I salute u bro, funniest tin is dat we should av use d opportunity to see each other wen we are in skul but it was after graduation we started rolling on nairaland but God knows d best cus I believe a day will come wen we both see each other for good purpose.. Amen
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Henry240:

Thanks man, funny enough, we are even from the same region.
yeah , welcome
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:
One and her name is mizzbouqui tongue
mehn you look bouquilicious , IJN answer my pm cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Electronzeez(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
In this particular order , I have met the following Nairalanders physically and spiritually grin.

Nigerdeltaboi you go count my list tire .

Chidexsmokey
Owliver and Mayorsweet
Doublezero7
Pretty03
Pinkiepetitee
Judeeth and Walexsammy
Ahmed4002

I be think say my list long o
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by mizzbouqui(f): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
mehn you look bouquilicious , IJN answer my pm cheesy
Amen I won't answer it tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Owliver(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Electronzeez:
In this particular order , I have met the following Nairalanders physically and spiritually grin.

Chidexsmokey
Owliver and Mayorsweet
Doublezero7
Pretty03
Pinkiepetitee
Judeeth and Walexsammy
Ahmed4002

you don try sef

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Amen I won't answer it tongue
haba na ....me a good girl and do the needful cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Electronzeez:

Chidexsmokey
Owliver and Mayorsweet
Doublezero7
Pretty03
Pinkiepetitee
Judeeth and Walexsammy
Ahmed4002

baba e ti poju

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Ahmed4002(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Electronzeez:

Chidexsmokey
Owliver and Mayorsweet
Doublezero7
Pretty03
Pinkiepetitee
Judeeth and Walexsammy
Ahmed4002

My brother..

I don meet like 50-70 nairalnders

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Electronzeez(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ahmed4002:

My brother..

I don meet like 50-70 nairalnders

Oboi shocked shocked

So I be learner for your side
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by pamcode(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Five nairalanders. By the time we resume in school i would meet more.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have met some...strictly for business! All guys!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by pamcode(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
vicfoshizzle:
someday maybe by mistake undecided apparently, I don't intend to meet any
feeling is mutual.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Walexsammy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
have really met great pple here......
1)Electronzeez
2) Mayorsweet
3) Pretty3
4) pinkiepetitee
5) Judeeth
6) Mzjaney
7) Richybanky

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Ahmed4002(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Electronzeez:

Oboi shocked shocked

So I be learner for your side

Yes brother. There are like family now
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Ahmed4002(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Electronzeez:

Chidexsmokey
Owliver and Mayorsweet
Doublezero7
Pretty03
Pinkiepetitee
Judeeth and Walexsammy
Ahmed4002

As if na reunion of batch A 2015 nysc

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by richybanky(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Walexsammy:
have really met great pple here......
1)Electronzeez
2) Mayorsweet
3) Pretty3
4) pinkiepetitee
5) Judeeth
6) Mzjaney
7) Richybanky
Guy u don try oooo, I go try break ur record next year grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by richybanky(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Electronzeez:

Chidexsmokey
Owliver and Mayorsweet
Doublezero7
Pretty03
Pinkiepetitee
Judeeth and Walexsammy
Ahmed4002

Guy I dey fear u oooo, so u don see Catherine and Bukola
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Owliver(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
richybanky:

can you imagine he saw my boo behind me. that's wicked
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met In Person by Electronzeez(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
richybanky:

Broz wetin you de fear me for Na angry

Do You Agree With This Statement From Nollywood Actress, Bolaji Ogunmola / What Kind Of Search Is This? / Must Read: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 2 Episode 1